Would you date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated?

NanMitch

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...
The “Us vs. Them” mentality stems from our evolutionary need to belong to a group, but studies show it can lead to irrational group favoritism, which ends up dividing society instead of bringing us together. Steven Handel

DennisX

The real question is whether having sex with a vaccinated person will infect you with the spike protein through unprotected sex or through kissing. 1. If they have been vaccinated or got a booster within the last 3 months. 2. If it's been greater than 3 month since they have had the jab.

-Luke-

That was my initial thought when YossiS posed the question. I'm not afraid of the vaccinated--I've had plenty of vaccines myself--but I question if a romantic interest and I would be on the same page if he got the covid vaccine out of conviction. However, I've seen how even those who have dug their heels in the sand can change so...
Sure, people change their minds all the time and sometimes learn from experiences, especially bad ones. I drank soy milk and took rancid fish oil in the past, so it's not that I'm in a position to morally judge people because of decisions they make regarding their own health. Let him who is without "sin" cast the first stone.

There's definitely a difference when it comes for the rationale behind getting the vaccine. I have a lot of sympathy for people who would've lost their jobs and got pressured. Or for people who genuinely thought it was for "the greater good", even if I think that's a bit naive. I think it's important to try to understand what the reasoning for other people is instead of judging them. I don't care what other people do with their own body as long as they accept that I have the right to do the same.

But for a relationship I have higher standards than for normal acquaintances and if a potential partner is pretty obedient to authority, believes everything in the news and can't even stand the thought of not going to a restaurant or cinema for a while - then I'd rather remain single. Maybe my standards when it comes to character are too high, but I can live with that.

GreekGod

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...
I m on multiple dating site s and have posted I m not interested in dating anyone that s taken the Experimental Injections. I believe the spike proteins maybe transferred thru saliva, and honestly, I m not interested in burying a new wife within a few years. It does eliminate 65 to 70 percent of the women, but they eliminated themselves in my mind. I have had some women contact me that I have dated, just because they didnt want a guy that was INjECTED UP.

Jennifer

Sure, people change their minds all the time and sometimes learn from experiences, especially bad ones. I drank soy milk and took rancid fish oil in the past, so it's not that I'm in a position to morally judge people because of decisions they make regarding their own health. Let him who is without "sin" cast the first stone.

There's definitely a difference when it comes for the rationale behind getting the vaccine. I have a lot of sympathy for people who would've lost their jobs and got pressured. Or for people who genuinely thought it was for "the greater good", even if I think that's a bit naive. I think it's important to try to understand what the reasoning for other people is instead of judging them. I don't care what other people do with their own body as long as they accept that I have the right to do the same.

But for a relationship I have higher standards than for normal acquaintances and if a potential partner is pretty obedient to authority, believes everything in the news and can't even stand the thought of not going to a restaurant or cinema for a while - then I'd rather remain single. Maybe my standards when it comes to character are too high, but I can live with that.

That's pretty much my view on the matter, though, that's coming from the mindset of not being able to predict how I'd feel if the guy I happened to fall in love with was vaccinated. I can't say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't date or marry him. There are a lot of things beyond just the vaccine that I consider to be experimental or "risky" so he'd have to have lived his entire life in some jungle, completely removed from society, and be a virgin, basically, a purple unicorn, and then would we even be a match? I've been single my whole life so I can do single easily but then again, maybe not if I fell in love. I just don't know.

That's pretty much my view on the matter, though, that's coming from the mindset of not being able to predict how I'd feel if the guy I happened to fall in love with was vaccinated. I can't say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't date or marry him. There are a lot of things beyond just the vaccine that I consider to be experimental or "risky" so he'd have to have lived his entire life in some jungle, completely removed from society, and be a virgin, basically, a purple unicorn, and then would we even be a match? I've been single my whole life so I can do single easily but then again, maybe not if I fell in love. I just don't know.
I have been married twice and a successful relationship is based on basic common beliefs. If you aren’t together on the same main road going somewhere then there is gonna be some tough times. It isn’t a fear of being around a vaxxed person or even kissing them that would keep me from marrying a vaxxed person, it is that we would be so far apart on major issues that would be a deal breaker for me. Personally I would be more scared kissing someone with periodontal issues than someone being vaxxed.

FoodForeal

You don't have to explain your prejudice against vaccinated people as everything other than the transmissible effects of the vaccine itself anymore. We now have proof that the vaccine is spreading disease. Vaccination contagion. What are you doing while the world is ending?

ursidae

avoiding vaccinated is not feasible
For a lot of people options are not that many to begin with. Consider:

- many people have a very specific "type". They want someone of a specific phenotype, often a similar one to themselves or one that is a status symbol. this alone limits options considerably
- level of attractiveness, lots of people coming in expecting above average height and high earnings or a 40-26-40 buxom body and an intact hymen, human nature to aim and compete for the most fertile and attractive individuals
- character needs to be well-matched, lots of people with mental issues out there. need to have some shared hobbies, common interests, similar or compatible personality traits, outlook on life, values and long term goals
- language barrier and cultural differences make marriages with foreign/mail order brides and husband hard to sustain
- age gap <5 yrs is advisable
- specific pheromones/odour/MHC influencing attraction on a subconscious level, further limiting options
- for some of the religious people, partner has to be of the same religion
- has to be somewhat healthy (difficult nowadays) for the bare minimum of physical attraction to occur

watch the options dwindle as you go down the list especially if you're not well above average in attractiveness

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

You don't have to explain your prejudice against vaccinated people as everything other than the transmissible effects of the vaccine itself anymore. We now have proof that the vaccine is spreading disease. Vaccination contagion. What are you doing while the world is ending?

Sure, if the shed crowd is pivoting from shedding the alleged "Spike Protein" to shedding antibodies.

But if antibodies can be "shed," why wouldn't this happen for anyone who develops antibodies for any disease or condition? Whether those antibodies develop from a traditional vaccine, a psuedo mRNA vaccine, a regular cold or flu, or any other sort of poisoning or infection that causes antibodies?

tankasnowgod

Generally, I would say "no." I tend to think that if you didn't develop side effects shortly after getting shot, that you probably won't develop noticeable side effects. I would think it would maybe accelerate aging or stress response. I would think the other long term side effect that is likely to manifest is impaired fertility, or generational effects. This is something we really won't know for quite some time, five to ten years, at least. Needless to say, both are fairly important for having a family.

I think the bigger issue would be the clashing of views on "vaccines," and really the pharma and medical cartel in general. I don't believe the Covid propaganda at all, and haven't since the beginning. It would be an absolute nightmare for me to be in a relationship with one of the Flavor Aid Drinkers (contrary to popular belief, there is no evidence Jim Jones had Kool Aid at Jonestown, but he did show off quite the supply of Flavor Aid on video).

Of course, everything depends. If I met someone who took one of the shots, and had a bad reaction or something, and it caused her to wake up the dangers of the medical cartel and such, and we really hit it off in a relationship, then yes, I wouldn't hesitate to date her. Even with the potential for a family, everything is relative. For example, a girl who took the demonvax but then became awake and was determined to protect her future children from all vaccines would likely have far healthier children than a woman who avoided the demonvax, but still desired to go along with the 50-70 shots of "traditional" vaccines on the CDC schedule.

Jennifer

I have been married twice and a successful relationship is based on basic common beliefs. If you aren’t together on the same main road going somewhere then there is gonna be some tough times. It isn’t a fear of being around a vaxxed person or even kissing them that would keep me from marrying a vaxxed person, it is that we would be so far apart on major issues that would be a deal breaker for me. Personally I would be more scared kissing someone with periodontal issues than someone being vaxxed.

Yep, I'm familiar with what a successful relationship is based on but I can't say with absolute certainty that he and I would be so far apart on major issues because I haven't met him yet. Not that I think a person being vaccinated means we can't have basic common beliefs but assuming I did, it would help to know why he got the vaccine in the first place. Some people get it out of fear of covid and later change their mind or some can't afford to lose their job etc. If he's someone who is adamant about vaccination (for everyone, not just himself), he likely wouldn't date me in the first place because I'm not vaccinated.

Yep, I'm familiar with what a successful relationship is based on but I can't say with absolute certainty that he and I would be so far apart on major issues because I haven't met him yet. Not that I think a person being vaccinated means we can't have basic common beliefs but assuming I did, it would help to know why he got the vaccine in the first place. Some people get it out of fear of covid and later change their mind or some can't afford to lose their job etc. If he's someone who is adamant about vaccination (for everyone, not just himself), he likely wouldn't date me in the first place because I'm not vaccinated.
For me health and God is everything and the vax is the opposite of both of those things. I would feel insecure being with someone who doesn’t think something is wrong with these vaccines, and I wouldn’t want to be with someone who would give up their freedom to keep their job. For me love isn’t everything.

Jennifer

For me health and God is everything and the vax is the opposite of both of those things. I would feel insecure being with someone who doesn’t think something is wrong with these vaccines, and I wouldn’t want to be with someone who would give up their freedom to keep their job. For me love isn’t everything.

I understand. My health and spirituality are everything to me too, but I didn't always know what I know now so I don't feel right in expecting that my potential boyfriend already be at the same level of understanding as me. I come from poverty and know what it's like to lower my standards in order to have food in my belly and a roof over my head so I can understand if someone had to do the same, and I don't think that means he and I wouldn't have basic common beliefs. If anything, I would think we could relate to each other that much more. Anyhow, thank you for sharing your opinion with me. :)

I understand. My health and spirituality are everything to me too, but I didn't always know what I know now so I don't feel right in expecting that my potential boyfriend already be at the same level of understanding as me. I come from poverty and know what it's like to lower my standards in order to have food in my belly and a roof over my head so I can understand if someone had to do the same, and I don't think that means he and I wouldn't have basic common beliefs. If anything, I would think we could relate to each other that much more. Anyhow, thank you for sharing your opinion with me. :)
I always think you have a positive view on things even if the are different from someone else’s. ?

SamYo123

the planet will be fine... the people are ****88!

FoodForeal

Sure, if the shed crowd is pivoting from shedding the alleged "Spike Protein" to shedding antibodies.

But if antibodies can be "shed," why wouldn't this happen for anyone who develops antibodies for any disease or condition? Whether those antibodies develop from a traditional vaccine, a psuedo mRNA vaccine, a regular cold or flu, or any other sort of poisoning or infection that causes antibodies?
"Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV2-specific Humoral Immunity"
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.28.22274443v1.full.pdf"
"
Given these observations, we hypothesized that droplet/aerosolized antibody transfer might occur between individuals, much like droplet/aerosolized virus particles can be exchanged by the same route. To evaluate this hypothesis, we obtained nasal swabs from children living in households in which parents or family members had varying degrees of SARS-CoV2-specifc immunity, including those unvaccinated, vaccinated and COVID-19+. Initial comparison of nasal swabs acquired from children living in vaccinated households revealed readily detectable SARS-CoV-2-specific IgG (Fig 1E), especially when compared to the complete deficit of SARSCoV-2-specific antibody detected in the few nasal swabs we obtained from children in nonvaccinated households. We then used the variation in parents’ levels of intranasal IgG as the basis of stratification across all children’s samples. Log transformation of the data from thirtyfour adult-child pairs established antibody cut-offs for high vs low parental intranasal antibody levels. Evaluation of samples in this fashion revealed that high intranasal IgG in vaccinated parents was significantly associated (p-value = 0.01) with a 0.38 increase in the log transformed intranasal IgG gMFIs within a child from the same household (Fig 1F). This significant positive relationship was observed using either parametric or non-parametric analysis, and adjustments for the correlation within household did not alter the conclusion. Though not statistically significant, a similar trend of elevated IgA was found in the same samples.
"

FoodForeal

The vaccinated have something alien inside them.

View: https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1520169777003651072

"tiny wireless microelectromechanical sensors (a form of microelectronic mechanical sensors, or MEMS.) And we mean tiny: they’re only a couple millimeters in size. What’s the practicality of such tiny tools? Proponents visualize them as the Internet of Things on another level. Smart dust would make it possible to run a Google search in the physical world: Ask “where are my keys?” and the dust could locate them. An army could ask the same of enemy tanks"

View attachment 35830

"
Dutta’s own goals are decidedly more down to Earth. For him, the real payoff might mean using motes to measure everyday data, in an effort to solve issues of critical sustainability. Dutta thinks the M3 mote and its kin have the potential to determine the real energy costs of your house: for example, they might determine exactly how much water comes out of your shower head. In other words, these motes have the ability to show us the true cost of energy consumption and, in an era when the state of California is facing one of the worst droughts in its history, smart dust just might help to save us from ourselves.

The race to build the world’s smallest computer has been in the works since UC Berkeley professor Kristofer Pister coined the phase “smart dust” in 1997, back when Apple computers were the size of large lapdogs, and smart dust the stuff of fan-boy fiction. Pister envisioned a future where pinhead-sized computers would blanket the earth like a neural cloud, relaying real-time data about people and the environment. Each particle of “dust” would function as a single autonomous computer: a tiny bundle of power, sensor, computing and communication chips that could incorporate and relay information about their environment, perform basic data-processing and communicate with one other, using almost zero energy consumption. And each computer would be no larger than one cubic millimeter in size.
"
View attachment 35833

So, the mRNA vaccine can code for any structure to be constructed in the body. There could be smart dust and/or mRNA code for smart dust construction and assistance by creating antennas running throughout the body which would ultimately cause the body to become a cyborg capable of energization by 5G and communication with other smart dust vaccine cyborgs. Now the posts I've seen about bluetooth addresses coming from vaccinated people sound plausible.

View attachment 35834

WE MITE REGRET THIS

Dust to dust​

What would the world look like after years of smart dust use? Maybe Neal Stephenson knows. Two years before Pister coined the term, the novelist described the use of “mites” in his novel The Diamond Age—“nano-drones” that “watch the streets, search for things, act as an artificial immune system cleaning harmful microbes from the sky, and even crawl up and down your nervous system.”

Like current smart-dust seers, Stephenson thought about the good and bad uses. But he also thought about what would happen when the technology was useless: a black dust called “toner,” consisting of the dead mites, which becomes a pervasive part of the environment.

View attachment 35836
Just has to be powered on with 5G

View attachment 35837

View: https://streamable.com/19sfxj

Conspiracy theory tinfoil hat lighthearted poll mocking us

View attachment 35838

It's in the food supply isn't it. Safe to say everything that isn't locally grown organic, pasture raised is compromised. Going local, empowering your community, and self sufficiency is the only way out.

Just some schizo theories, like graphene. The vaccine is self spreading and causes period irregularities in some women exposed to vaccinated women. Graphene can't do that. Something like a smart dust mite is replicating itself in the vaccinated with the capability to replicate in the unvaccinated. In other words, true contagion the likes of which has never been seen before on the face of the earth. I guess germ theory pushed by the cabal faked it til it made it.

Links might be easier with the images:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796720
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796729
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796731
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796732
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796735
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-796736
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-797682
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...d-cells-causing-blood-clots.45992/post-798237

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals