Would you date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated?

YossiS

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...

OP
Y

YossiS

Why not? If someone is healthy, shouldn't they be able to boost their endocrine system and deal with it (assuming maybe the vaccinated significant other wouldn't get more boosters/vaccines)

ursidae

Depending on where I'm living- if I don't have a wealth of options and can't afford to discriminate, I might consider those who received a conventional one.

Jennifer

Yes, I would date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated.

laleto12

Yes because other way is just too much of a work. Everyone is vaccinated these days. I know no one of my age that is not vaccinated. Only option is to find someone here :D

OccamzRazer

Yes because other way is just too much of a work. Everyone is vaccinated these days. I know no one of my age that is not vaccinated. Only option is to find someone here :D
Honestly I don't understand this perspective.

There are billions of people on this planet who aren't vaccinated. Why not just stay single until you find one of them with whom you're compatible? Why put your offspring at risk of having unpredictable health problems?

yerrag

Love conquers all except a placenta that wouldn't carry a baby to term. Set the right expectation, adopt or have a surrogate mom, or marry for the companionship.

Nope. It's not just about the potential shedding on me or the future harm to themselves. It is a lack of critical thinking that is associated with getting gene therapy. I happen to like the whole critical thinking trait.

Cloudhands

lucky im in a relationship where we agreed not to. But if i really loved someone despite them being vaccinated then id do it and maybe just look up precautions, like peat said theyre most dangerous 2 weeks after and then theyre less dangerous. But id also consider the circumstances. My world view, a distrust for authority, led me to being unvaxxed, regardless of whatever science or mechanisms give reasoning. I dont trust it the same way i wont take an apple from a witch (cinderella allusion), even if its "just an apple". So if "she" took it, there may be a fundamental difference in world view that seperates us too much to companionate. The whole distrust of authority isnt just a trendy aesthetic, i seriously resent those who make peoples lives miserable, it truly saddens and angers me.

Drareg

No, its likely the nano lipid particles are in the gonads, this isn't good, it wouldn't surprise me if research shows them going from the female gonads to an unvaccinated male's gonads during sex and vice versa.

It's also possible they have AIDS, the question you should ask is "would you date someone who as AIDS" , try saying this on your dating app profile-
Hey! I have AIDS, looking to hook up!

Ben.

i would say no, however considering how damaged and unhealthy i am/was, why would i reject someone else because of it? How many "conventional" vaccines did i have as a child until adulthood before finally understanding as a selfdependend "adult" how problematic they are?

How many chemicals are inside a person nowadays, where do we draw the line? It's no just this novel gene therapy that ruins fertility, organs and causing genetic damage.

The biggest reason to not go with a vaccinated person would be first and foremost the difference in world view and the issue that arrises when goverments or what have you go full totalitarianism or when the woman gets pregnant. And thoose are situations where you'd want/need your partner to be on the same side.

I am a classic "stupid" person when im in love but in such a situation even that kind of blindness can't keep the relationship going. It's a shame realy, a otherwise good partner who one loves deeply is suddenly uncompatibel because of artificial human interventions ...

FoodForeal

WE NEED TO QUARANTINE THE VACCINATED BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

-Luke-

i would say no, however considering how damaged and unhealthy i am/was, why would i reject someone else because of it? How many "conventional" vaccines did i have as a child until adulthood before finally understanding as a selfdependend "adult" how problematic they are?

How many chemicals are inside a person nowadays, where do we draw the line? It's no just this novel gene therapy that ruins fertility, organs and causing genetic damage.

The biggest reason to not go with a vaccinated person would be first and foremost the difference in world view and the issue that arrises when goverments or what have you go full totalitarianism or when the woman gets pregnant. And thoose are situations where you'd want/need your partner to be on the same side.

I am a classic "stupid" person when im in love but in such a situation even that kind of blindness can't keep the relationship going. It's a shame realy, a otherwise good partner who one loves deeply is suddenly uncompatibel because of artificial human interventions ...
I agree with that. It's not about health reasons for me because I also have a history of bad health caused by dumb decisions I've made, Therefore it would be hypocritical if I judged other people based on their health status when it comes to a relationship.

But if someone got vaxxed out of conviction, "because the government and the science said so" or "because I wanted to go to restaurants or travel again", I don't really see a common basis for a relationship. That doesn't mean I see people who got vaxxed as bad people. But you should have a certain common ground when it comes to spending your life with another person. And that wouldn't be the case here.

Jennifer

But if someone got vaxxed out of conviction, "because the government and the science said so" or "because I wanted to go to restaurants or travel again", I don't really see a common basis for a relationship. That doesn't mean I see people who got vaxxed as bad people. But you should have a certain common ground when it comes to spending your life with another person. And that wouldn't be the case here.

That was my initial thought when YossiS posed the question. I'm not afraid of the vaccinated--I've had plenty of vaccines myself--but I question if a romantic interest and I would be on the same page if he got the covid vaccine out of conviction. However, I've seen how even those who have dug their heels in the sand can change so...

Jstar

Honestly I don't understand this perspective.

There are billions of people on this planet who aren't vaccinated. Why not just stay single until you find one of them with whom you're compatible? Why put your offspring at risk of having unpredictable health problems?
Offspring? I think you’re getting a little ahead of me …

Jerkboy

Yes I would. If she has other qualities. I will mold her and teach her to be more vigilant next time.

Both sides (pro vax and anti vax) are religious retards. I bet the vaccine just does not work well at all. More like a cash grab. Not something that poisons the masses per se.

I am not vaccinated.