Amazoniac

Isosulfad Blue Dye was supposed to be Inflammatory Brain Disease in your search, right?

They used the 'full-strength' (10 mg/ml) and injected 30-50 mg in tissues. According to Shasha and friends, there were little complications when it's diluted to 1.25 mg/ml.

If you're ingesting conservative doses, these are going to be further diluted and perhaps not even reach the afflicted site directly.

Methylene blue products might be contaminated (Y. B., 2018), which can contribute to the damage. An injection would concentrate everything locally, something that may be lessened when taken orally.

Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase is one of its applications. I'm not sure if oxidation of bound iron is a reason of concern because it's something that other endogenous agents would do. It's there in cytochrome c and is essential for its function. If cellular respiration are robust, molecules is kept oxidized but busy doing something productive.

In case of a small amount of free metals available and stuck in a given state, it's possible that an interaction with methylene blue doesn't lead to a "per""pet"uate harmful cycle as implied, it might change the metal to the state that's in shortage, perhaps facilitating subsequent binding, and adequate metabolism should carry on leaving no room for a damaging cycle.

Tagging one semi-god at once pressures the entity to reply. Try with Diokine, perhaps add some spanish terms, should gain sympathy in evoking his origins. 'Sofia' and 'Greeks don't know how to make yogurt' are some of the keys that unlock Jorge's responses. आपकी सफलता की कामना करते है!

OP
UG Krishnamurti
@Amazoniac
It feels to me that the study I shared showed that in any given side effect there has to be some tissue damage.
What would happen If you put MB topically on a wound? Would it act as an irritant?

Do you have any idea then why do I experience some intestinal distress, nerve inflammation in my hip, feeling elevated blood calcium and feeling of getting colder in all of my tissues?
I do experience better mood and breathing which is why it makes it even more strange.

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac
It feels to me that the study I shared showed that in any given side effect there has to be some tissue damage.
What would happen If you put MB topically on a wound? Would it act as an irritant?

Do you have any idea then why do I experience some intestinal distress, nerve inflammation in my hip, feeling elevated blood calcium and feeling of getting colder in all of my tissues?
I do experience better mood and breathing which is why it makes it even more strange.
It should be fine given that it has been used in severe wounds, excited with light and followed by healing.

For an online diagnose, just tag Diokine or Terma. Meanwhile, you can investigate if antioxidants provide relief because your condition might deplete them and oxidants can still appear in the process of reoxidizing methylene blue.

- Methylene blue as an inhibitor of superoxide generation by xanthine oxidase. A potential new drug for the attenuation of ischemia/reperfusion injury

1635759259793.png

- The Mitochondria-to-Cytosol H2O2 Gradient Is Caused by Peroxiredoxin-Dependent Cytosolic Scavenging
- The rate of cellular hydrogen peroxide removal shows dependency on GSH: Mathematical insight into in vivo H2O2 and GPx concentrations

- Recessive congenital methaemoglobinaemia: Cytochrome b5 reductase deficiency

- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency and safety of methylene blue

Bart1

Interesting, I asked Peat couple of months back about methylene blue, this was his response:

Me:
Would methylene blue be dangerous or beneficial in an iron overload state ?
RP:
Like ascorbic acid, it can reduce ferric iron to the ferrous form, which creates the most toxic free radicals.

I myself have iron overload, but it still feels very good to use. I decided to stay at a very low dose of 1 drop

aliml

Methylene blue reducing the ferric iron (Fe3+) to ferrous iron (Fe2+) .

Ferric reducing ability of plasma (FRAP, also Ferric iron reducing antioxidant power) is an antioxidant capacity assay that uses Trolox (water-soluble analog of vitamin E) as a standard.

So, methylene blue is an antioxidant with a high FRAP score.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
I myself have iron overload, but it still feels very good to use. I decided to stay at a very low dose of 1 drop
1 drop = 400mcg?
What product are you using?
Do you apply it topically or orally?
So, methylene blue is an antioxidant with a high FRAP score.
So, that's a bad thing? XD
Sorry I haven't researched Iron at all so far :)

Bart1

1 drop = 400mcg?
What product are you using?
Do you apply it topically or orally?

So, that's a bad thing? XD
Sorry I haven't researched Iron at all so far :)
I have taken oxidal and mitolab 400 and 500mcg respectively (not at the same time). It seems oxidal might be more powerful with the added ingredients

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals