Why you shouldn't take 'scientific studies' to heart

A

Adf

Hi all. This is a well made video showcasing some of the unfortunate (un)truths about the pharmaceutical and medical industry that I thought some here might appreciate. Most of us here know this already as our eyes are open to Big Pharma, but the video lays out some actual fraudulent events.

The crux of the message is, there is very little if any, systems in place to stop fraudulent papers/research studies being produced. Not only that, but the industry does nothing if not the bare minimum to combat a fraudulent paper after it has been ousted as fraudulent. It can take years or decades for a falsified study to be properly investigated, if at all.

Potentially as much as 40% of researchers have seen fraudulent activities, and don't report anything.

How many studies online are worth their weight? Which studies are even close to being accurate? We simply can't know.

I believe you should not take a scientific study to heart, at face value. No matter who it's done by. A study is great to gain some possible insight on a subject, but do not treat it as matter of fact.

We should stop putting so much weight into 'scientific studies' since we don't know how fraudulent they are. The only true study that you can know is real, is the one you conduct on yourself. Grab a notebook and pen, write down your thoughts, feelings and wellbeing every day when eating a certain way, taking a certain supplement etc. Measure bloodwork before, during, after. Only when you record things properly and self experiment can you know what works and doesn't.

Hang on a minute, isn't Yoshihiro Sato the basis for all of the theories surrounding MK4 being superior for dental and overall bone health compared to MK-7? It says here that he fabricated that osteoporosis study with 241 participants....

Dean

Yeah, science is best viewed as just another faith-based belief system. I agree that experience (preferably, direct) is the only thing worth trusting. Anything else is taking a flyer on faith or chance.

Atman

Like with all things, you will get the best results from people who are intrinsically motivated to participate in an activitiy instead of using it merely as an means to secure their livelyhood.
Peat has mentioned several times that science has gone downhill after the emergence of the "career scientist".
They should be called lab workers and not scientists, in order to avoid confusion.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hang on a minute, isn't Yoshihiro Sato the basis for all of the theories surrounding MK4 being superior for dental and overall bone health compared to MK-7? It says here that he fabricated that osteoporosis study with 241 participants....
whoaaa

OP
A

Adf

Yeah, science is best viewed as just another faith-based belief system. I agree that experience (preferably, direct) is the only thing worth trusting. Anything else is taking a flyer on faith or chance.

I've thought this too. I've seen so many 'science enthusiasts' I like to call followers of scientism, look down upon, shut down or even attack religious or spiritual beliefs, calling them cults. Scientism is just as much a cult of any other religion based on, like you said, beliefs. With it's own corrupt leaders at the top controlling everyone below and instead of a bible, the gospel they follow is the oft fraudulent research paper. It astounds me how the people within don't see the parallels.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

Adf

Like with all things, you will get the best results from people who are intrinsically motivated to participate in an activitiy instead of using it merely as an means to secure their livelyhood.
Peat has mentioned several times that science has gone downhill after the emergence of the "career scientist".
They should be called lab workers and not scientists, in order to avoid confusion.

Very good point, lab workers is a much better and more accurate term for them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals