Why the Vaxed Look Healthy, the Unvaxed not so?

P

Peatness

People forget that the injections have various doses and ingredients, some are even placebos.

Nicole W.

I would just like to share our personal experience with OP:

1. My 74 year old brother developed heart problems shortly after the vax which then required open heart surgery.

2. One of my husband’s employees developed an aneurysm shortly after getting the shot, and had to have surgery to repair it. A month later, after a brain scan, doctors realized there was a problem so she had a second surgery. During this surgery she developed a serious bleed and they had to abort any attempt to repair the first issue. She nearly died during the surgery and now she is basically a vegetable. Can’t talk, can’t walk. Life is basically over for a person who was at the height of her career. She will never be the same and will not be able to work and support her family ever again.

3. My husband’s colleague and golf partner had a heart attack two weeks after the vaxxine. He is in his 70’s and he hasn’t felt well since.

4. My daughter’s boyfriend’s father had a terrible fall that should have killed him, but interestingly, the actual cause of death was from a blood clot in his heart. He had received the vax a month before his accident.

5.I have several friends who have developed bloody noses after the shot. Two of them had to have their noses cauterized to stop the bleeding. They had never experienced bloody noses up until that time. In my little world, that is A LOT of people that have experienced “rare” side effects from the vax.
I know all these people personally, and I see the pain and suffering they have endured. Never in my life have I known so many people to have become ill all at once. This is more than a coincidence.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

Wait till the end of winter and let's see if you feel the same.
As Dr. Peat said, and also Georgi, and others in the know, many people get Covid and don't know they got it. And they develop immunity against it. Isn't this the main bone of contention on the Virus: that it's not deadly and we can lick it without the vaccine. I hope and pray that most of us will go through Winter with just the sniffles. Thanks to Dr. Peat, Georgi and dozens of other health experts on this forum (you included, thank you!), I'm healthier and stronger than ever before.
If you ask my opinion, without barking at me as some did, those who get Covid and suffer or die because of it have defective immune systems caused by compromised metabolism, and many of them would contract the diseases that are now blamed on the virus.

As Dr. Peat said, and also Georgi, and others in the know, many people get Covid and don't know they got it. And they develop immunity against it. Isn't this the main bone of contention on the Virus: that it's not deadly and we can lick it without the vaccine. I hope and pray that most of us will go through Winter with just the sniffles. Thanks to Dr. Peat, Georgi and dozens of other health experts on this forum (you included, thank you!), I'm healthier and stronger than ever before.
If you ask my opinion, without barking at me as some did, those who get Covid and suffer or die because of it have defective immune systems caused by compromised metabolism, and many of them would contract the diseases that are now blamed on the virus.

I agree with you. We fight Covid fine, the vaccines are the problem.

Lollipop2

1. My 74 year old brother developed heart problems shortly after the vax which then required open heart surgery.

2. One of my husband’s employees developed an aneurysm shortly after getting the shot, and had to have surgery to repair it. A month later, after a brain scan, doctors realized there was a problem so she had a second surgery. During this surgery she developed a serious bleed and they had to abort any attempt to repair the first issue. She nearly died during the surgery and now she is basically a vegetable. Can’t talk, can’t walk. Life is basically over for a person who was at the height of her career. She will never be the same and will not be able to work and support her family ever again.

3. My husband’s colleague and golf partner had a heart attack two weeks after the vaxxine. He is in his 70’s and he hasn’t felt well since.

4. My daughter’s boyfriend’s father had a terrible fall that should have killed him, but interestingly, the actual cause of death was from a blood clot in his heart. He had received the vax a month before his accident.

5.I have several friends who have developed bloody noses after the shot. Two of them had to have their noses cauterized to stop the bleeding. They had never experienced bloody noses up until that time. In my little world, that is A LOT of people that have experienced “rare” side effects from the vax.
I know all these people personally, and I see the pain and suffering they have endured. Never in my life have I known so many people to have become ill all at once. This is more than a coincidence.
How horrible @Nicole W. Thank you for being willing to share these. They have a strong impact on the person reading. I am sure this would help someone just reading this thread and wondering if they should be injected or not.

I

Thank you for your story! I screenshot your testimonial and sent it to my unvaxxed friends and family!

yerrag

Here on this forum, most of us are against the vax and it's many evils to the individual, families and society. On the last Donny Roddy podcast, he and Georgi listened to Ray as he plunged them and viewers deeper into fear and foreboding similar to the dystopia of George Orwell's 1984. Georgi joked that the Appalachian Mountains are a possible escape route. Yet, many people I know who have been vaccinated, including my sister and her 30 year old son are in perfect health. They took the vax almost a year ago, and they are strong, vibrant, and energetic, and don't show any of the 'deadly' signs detailed by the anti-vax camp. I can instantly tell the difference between a vaxed and unvaxed person. The unvaxed is afraid, weary and wary. Masked, he acts and thinks the whole world is against him. Not so, the vaxed. As I mentioned above they're the exact opposite. So, what to do? Do we continue to listen to the doomsayers who'd tell us about the deadly contents of the vax, or do we take into account that the vaxed are not dying or suffering from serious crippling side effects (excluding the thousands who were killed in hospitals with ventilators).

We really need to soberly, calmly and truthfully address this issue. Especially we need to stop listening to the fake videos made by the anti-vax camp which are heavily infiltrated and abused by the fear-mongering "Destroy the U.S., and Western world" camp. I personally am against any vaccination. I refused the Flu vax since they aggressively started pushing it on people more than 10 years ago. And I'm not saying I'm about to give up and take the jab, I'd probably be the last person on earth to take it. This post is a call to answer the question: why the vaxxed are not dying, but are living normal, healthy lives? A gregarious young lady neighbor got vaxed, and she hasn't stopped laughing and giggling since. Personally, I think a woman who laughs a lot is starved for sex. Unfortunately I'm too old for her :D. @haidut, @charlie, @tankasnowgod, @boris, @Mr.Bollox, @Blossom, @ecstatichamster, @Pina, @Vileplume, @Lollipop2, @Drareg, @Birdie, @Jon2547,
Since you keep your location a secret, we don't know if you're in Siberia or in Timbuktu. I don't know why many people here would be so paranoid, but that's just me feeling that part of you can be revealed without you suffering any repercussions from big brother.

The reason I say this is because I'm in Manila, and while I have been very frustrated that it's only my siblings and I who have avoided the vax, my immediate circle of cousins and friends from school have taken the vaccines. No one has experienced any drastic turn in their health, regardless of the vaccines taken - China's SinoVac, and the usual Western suspects Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and JnJ.

Yet @Nicole W. 's observation in her area, wherever that is, speaks to a difference experience.

It is in these personal testimonies where I feel we can gauge better the effect of these vaccines. As opposed to reading mainstream media reports, which are 99.999% propaganda.

There are many reasons for the wild variation in the effects of the same brand of vaccine used on different subsets of people.

Perhaps Filipinos are not heavily vaxxed and pharma-drugged as Westerners, even though Filipino doctors try their best to ape Western doctors but alas there just isn't enough money in it to milk from the much poorer population.

Or perhaps the vaccines sent here are placebos, and while the same amount is made by Pfizer whether it sells the real vax or placebo, the priority of reducing more of the Western population may be a primary reason why Filipinos are suffering little or no effect from the Western vaccines. After all, generally the Asian population is very compliant and you can hardly see Asians making a big deal as much as Westerners about masking. From the standpoint of subduing the most hard-headed population, it makes sense to target this population by eliminating this obstinacy by attrition through vaccination.

I really don't know what is going on, and I have this conspiracy theory-bent in me admittedly.

I don't think Paul is being a troll here but is seriously asking the questions that he should be asking from his prism of his experience and observation, however limited his perception is to his immediate family and locality.

Perhaps if we were less secretive about our geographic location, we may be able to infer, however imperfectly, what is going on.

There is no question in me that the Western middle class is the main source of opposition to Zionist/Freemasonic domination. The Zionists have a big beef with the West, as the West still has wealth and power and has a tradition of middle class resistance that is eloquent and deeply rooted, whereas the rest of the world, particularly Asia and Africa, are just beginning to establish this middle class bulwark against totalitarianism and authoritarianism, and they pose no immediate threat to opposing the agenda of Zionists and Freemasons to a scale that has to be feared.

Last edited:

supercoolguy

Over a 99% Survival Rate. You can hardly cross the street with those odds.

Its not even a question. Jab? Go ahead, have a good one.

Nicole W.

I

Thank you for your story! I screenshot your testimonial and sent it to my unvaxxed friends and family!
You are welcome.?

The worst part of this situation, IMO, is that there is no way to know whether you’ll have a reaction to the vax or not. If you do, and it maims but doesn’t kill you, the rest of your life could be a misery. That is a gamble I’d never be willing to take. I just don’t understand why people don’t consider this possibility before accepting this experiment in a syringe. Saying the side effects are “rare” provides no solace to the people who end up experiencing them.

Nicole W.

How horrible @Nicole W. Thank you for being willing to share these. They have a strong impact on the person reading. I am sure this would help someone just reading this thread and wondering if they should be injected or not.
Yes, taken together, these events have really given me pause too. It’s just too bizarre to be random.

Summer

No offense but I think you might have a few issues you need to soberly, calmly and truthfully address.

You are welcome.?

The worst part of this situation, IMO, is that there is no way to know whether you’ll have a reaction to the vax or not. If you do, and it maims but doesn’t kill you, the rest of your life could be a misery. That is a gamble I’d never be willing to take. I just don’t understand why people don’t consider this possibility before accepting this experiment in a syringe. Saying the side effects are “rare” provides no solace to the people who end up experiencing them.

I was just doing the dinner dishes and thinking the same thing, how are people so happily taking something that hasn't been tested in any long term way? It is like playing duck duck goose with these vaccines, and just because you didn't mamed up front doesn't mean all clear. It is all so baffling.

pushkin

I was just doing the dinner dishes and thinking the same thing, how are people so happily taking something that hasn't been tested in any long term way? It is like playing duck duck goose with these vaccines, and just because you didn't mamed up front doesn't mean all clear. It is all so baffling.

I believe there were three waves to this: many people took the vaxx in the first instance because of fear (they were older or had co-morbidities or were just afraid), then many more took it because they just wanted to get on with their lives. So many people have said to me "Well, I do not want it but I am having it so that I can avoid the mandate (and continue to go to bars restaurants, clubs, gyms, swimming pools, etc) and travel freely around Europe again." None of them want another lockdown and so this is the answer. Lastly, many of the remaining people who did not want it felt incredible pressure and coercion in the workplace from fellow workers and bosses alike to get it. Here in France Macron is desperately trying to mop up the remaining unvaxxed by keeping the mandate in place for as long as possible and trying to do things such as banning people from the ski slopes this winter (a huge holiday activity for the French) unless they have the vaxx. At the end of the day, the 'majority' of the population of the western world, I believe will only put up with a certain amount of 'inconvenience' before they want life to get back to 'normal' again.

Also, I know one person who had a heart attack after the vaxx, another person who was hospitalised, another who had temporary dementia for ten days after the jab and one who developed 'long covid' (severe breathing restrictions) which he has not been able to shift. The craziest thing about this is that these vaxx-injuries are not being reported in the way that they should be, instead we see in the news reports of unvaxxed people (many young) who have died of covid pleading to get the jab, which I think is sick and has such disrespect for the deceased.

Another crazy thing is that the control group is getting smaller and smaller, which is worrying.

Hugh Johnson

My observation at work is that most of my colleagues that got the vaccine became brain fogged where they forget what happened last week. One colleague has been forgetting what happened 5 minutes ago and has been getting migraines for the past several months. Everyday is ground hog day for that individual. Some colleagues have became chronically ill following the vaccine.

On a personal level I know someone that:
- went blind within a day of the first dose and now suffers from chronic migraines
- someone that had a life-threatening blood clot event requiring emergency hospitalization
- someone who needed emergency gall bladder surgery.
This is quite alarming…

One issue with many vaccines, especially at the beginning of the vaccinations, was poor handling and instruction. They required special refrigeration for low temperature storage and many vaccine vials were exposed to too much heat for too long which was rendering them less active. Another issue was some manufacturers were requiring the vials to be diluted with a solution which some clinics did not understand and resulted in some individuals receiving inactive solution instead of the actual vaccine. Hence how some individuals attest that they felt nothing and experienced no deleterious effects while others suffered.
I have heard anecdotes about the vaccinated suffering from reduced cognitive capacity and personality changes. I have been suspicious about it, because I have not been able to confirm any of it.

Meta

I have heard anecdotes about the vaccinated suffering from reduced cognitive capacity and personality changes. I have been suspicious about it, because I have not been able to confirm any of it.
I have noticed that in family members who've had it have a noticeable drop in memory what seems to be accelerated aging.

Summer

I have family members who now have symptoms ranging from weak legs to one who has been diagnosed with macular degeneration following the vaccine. Can’t say for sure that it’s the cause but if you’re not questioning a government who fluoridates your tap water and who mandates putting foreign genetic material and metals into your bloodstream to lessen your chance of dying from a virus with a 99% survival rate then I don’t know what else to tell you. Sure, let’s get that poison injected into our veins but don’t forget to avoid PUFA. looooool

somuch4food

I'm pondering about this too. I see reports of people here that know many that were affected by the vaccine. It's simply not the case around me. Most are jabbed and continue their life as usual.

My personal reasoning is that vaccines are inflammatory storms that are injected within the body. That inflammation can push someone over the edge into disease. Much like can be seen from a stressful event, a poisoning or an infection. Most of the time the inflammation resolves after a few days with little to no long term effects. The thing is if inflammation is prolonged, healing won't take place and the vaccine will end up being one of the causes of disease for that person.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom