Why does Fauci seem to have aged well?

hei

Despite everything he looks and sounds very well for being 81 years old. He has barely balded and it seems to have started after his fifties. When asked questions he's very responsive and lucid so it doesn't seem to be just working from a script. Many people who survive to that age are noticeably addled and look half dead -- Biden looks cadaverous and the lights seem to be on only part time (though some have speculated this could be an act).
So what has he been doing all this time?
Is it in the family? His father lived to 97 or 98, so perhaps that helps. He seems to have never carried excessive body fat, perhaps that (or however he did it) helped? Resistant to stress?
Anthony_Fauci_2020.jpg
Mitt Romney seemed to be another example of good ageing but he seems to have gone downhill fast since Trump was elected.

Ben.

I would assume in the position he's in, the wealth and the contacts he has, he is able to access w/e food, supplements, drugs etc. that allows him to "function" better than others at that age.

Old Irenaeus

Heard he takes 60k IU vitamin D daily. Probably also sold his soul to the devil so he could play guitar. Might be an aging portrait of him in an attic somewhere that shows the real Anthony Fauci.

OP
H

hei

@Ben. Ah yes, access to the secret fountain of youth. I should have guessed.

Ben.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Heard he takes 60k IU vitamin D daily. Probably also sold his soul to the devil so he could play guitar. Might be an aging portrait of him in an attic somewhere that shows the real Anthony Fauci.
6k iu iirc and yes he does look like a healthy monkey

Dean

Being unburdened by conscience is a pretty stress-free way to live.

cupofcoffee

When in doubt, just assume it's adrenochrome, children's blood and daily sacrifices to satan and moloch.
/s

Dave Clark

Probably did NOT get the jab, or a saline version of it. He's too smart, he knows what that stuff is.

Apple

“I think that the fact that I’ve been a marathon and 10K runner for the last multiple decades has been very important in by staying fit, looking fit and feeling fit,” Fauci told

-Luke-

I actually think he looks pretty normal for a 81 year old. But seems to be very fit mentally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals