Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

Nemo

Yeah, I hope so too. I am 36 and I have always been very strong and healthy (had many vaccines in my life) but will see. I am more worried about my relatives who are not that strong.

This is not a vaccine, Hirri.

Your relatives probably won't listen, but if any will, why don't you give them a dab of ivermectin or an 18 mg ivermectin pill to try to dislodge any spike proteins and support your immune system in cleaning out the stuff from the shot?

You might still be able to completely get rid of it.

If they do okay on the dab of ivermectin, you can do 1 dab a week to prevent Covid.

Nemo

I am by no means a big fan of the vaccines at all, but it's important if we are to use genuine critiques of it, to not become sensationalist or forget our own mortality and weaknessses. there's gonna be an increasing amount of stories like this one

Just because that anti-vaxxer got Covid doesn't mean he was wrong.

He was at no greater risk of Covid-19 than anyone who got any of the vaxxes and he was at no risk of ADE and still isn't. Vaxxers are.

Speaking the truth does not equate to a lack of humility.

And Berenson is being a weasel there (he tries to placate the left too much). There is zero evidence that the risk/reward calculation is different for the vulnerable no matter how many times people say that. The shots simply do not protect from the disease or from severe symptoms or death from the disease.

Ivermectin and HCQ do protect. That's what the vulnerable should be on.

gaze

Just because that anti-vaxxer got Covid doesn't mean he was wrong.

He was at no greater risk of Covid-19 than anyone who got any of the vaxxes and he was at no risk of ADE and still isn't. Vaxxers are.

Speaking the truth does not equate to a lack of humility.

And Berenson is being a weasel there (he tries to placate the left too much). There is zero evidence that the risk/reward calculation is different for the vulnerable no matter how many times people say that. The shots simply do not protect from the disease or from severe symptoms or death from the disease.

Ivermectin and HCQ do protect. That's what the vulnerable should be on.
but take the average elderly person, who's moderately overweight, is filled with pufas in their body fat, is certainly hypothyroid, they don't get out of the house much, and they're unwilling to make drastic dietary shifts or do research on natural treatments. what would you have them do, take the vaccine or do nothing? and even those who are open minded, where would you get ivermectin? most doctors are so condescending in the hospital they don't listen to a patients requests. I agree if the medical and scientific community worked towards better treatments it would be far, far superior towsrds vaccines but that's a fight for younger and middle aged people to undertake imo. either way, i just don't think it's as simplistic, and i wouldn't be comfortable telling my grandparents if they were alive to just do nothing, cause i know they certainly would not be open minded enough to try natural protocols. many elderly, who've lived a certain way of life for 70-80 years, are extremely hesitant to switch their diets or supplements or what have you.

Last edited:

Nemo

but take the average elderly person, who's moderately overweight, certainly hypothyroid, they don't get out of the house much, and they're unwilling to make drastic dietary shifts or do research on natural treatments. what would you have them do, take the vaccine or do nothing?

I'd have them do nothing. The vax has guaranteed risks that are likely worse for people like them.

Meanwhile, they may not catch Covid and, if they do, doctors are more likely to treat them quickly with HCQ, primaquine and Clindamycine now. That has a 100% cure rate if you start within 3-4 days of first symptoms.

and even those who are open minded, where would you get ivermectin? most doctors are so condescending in the hospital they don't listen to a patients requests. I agree if the medical and scientific community worked towards better treatments it would be far superior towsrds vaccines but that's a fight for younger people to undertake imo. either way, i just don't think it's as simplistic, and i wouldn't be comfortable telling my grandparents if they were alive to just do nothing, cause i know they certainly aren't open minded enough to try natural protocols. many elderly, who've lived a certain way of life for 70-80 years, are extremely hesitant to switch their diets or supplements or what have you.

If you have vulnerable loved ones (as I do), I would have HCQ or ivermectin on hand for them. Even better, have one of those treatments plus primaquine and Clindamycine. You can get all of them at speakwithanmd.com.

Or in a pinch, you get ivermectin paste for a few bucks from Amazon and stick it in a capsule for them.

I would also try to have a doctor you can work with, rather than being stuck at the last minute with one of the primadonnas you talk about.

I would definitely not get them the vax. If they got the vax, I would try to give them ivermectin as soon afterwards as possible to help clear it from their bodies.

You are wanting to see the vax as at least of weak benefit to vulnerable people, and you have to get that out of your head.

If you're dealing with an elderly person who is completely uncooperative, then I would be prepared to comfort them through their last days, which are likely to be sooner rather than later if they get the vax. The entire time you are comforting them, you will be in agony because you knew this was coming and tried to prevent it.

Energizer

If you don't understand the history of the pharmaceutical history and how they fake pandemics (such as the Swine Flu scare in 2009) to cash in on vaccines (fear is the ultimate way for them to sell their products), it's hard to understand the fraudulent climate of what's going on now (and of course, the medical/financial fraud is just one layer to this onion). But that is exactly what's happening. That's not to say the likely Ft.Detrick lab-leaked Rona or whatever couldn't kill an old PUFA-laden person, but there is no quick fix to that problem. Maybe there are some drugs/supplements that might help like the ones Nemo mentioned, but people need to start realizing, the whole system is the reason they're dying, and that system includes the awful food that they're eating, that is so degraded, it's no wonder people are getting sick and dying from anything. Healthy people get sick and do fine. Because they have a good immune system. They also eat good foods. There is no substitute for bad nutrition. The drug/vaccine industry would claim otherwise, but without any justification.

The "cure" the pharmaceutical industry is advertising in this case are the experimental mRNA injections (which means those who take their injections now are their guinea pigs in their trials), sold for the non-issue for the majority. First they invent the problem (with their hysterical media campaign promoting a "pandemic", when there has only been a "pandemic" of words, and fraudulent misuse of the PCR test), then they give you their bogus "cure" that is worse than the problem itself. The mRNA injections are so dangerous, it's incredible to me that people are passively accepting their use. There is no long-term research on their effects, but the vaccination campaigns so far with people dying off in droves and being injured should deter any reasonable person and give them second thoughts --- if they bother to do their due diligence and research and not take what the mainstream media says at face value, which sadly many don't, because it's more of an emotional thing I think for people, they're being driven by the fear campaign.

I implore people to do more research on the topic. Ray Peat himself has spoken many times already about the dangers of the mRNA injections. At the very least, that should be a jumping off point for doing more research. All of the recent interviews for example, on One Radio Network with Patrick Timpone, or on Roddy's Generative Energy podcast, feature him talking about how they may be used for mass de-population (referencing Ex-Pfizer VP Michael Yeadon's concerns), and why they're especially more dangerous than previous vaccines. Frankly, looking at the billions spent on bioweapons research alone, you would think would give many people pause, but I don't think a lot of people know that fact or maybe if they do, they write it off and think their government is somehow loyal to them and will take care of them, when its completely in bed with trillion dollar vaccine/pharmaceutical giants, and protects corporations well and beyond its attempts to pay lipservice to protecting the public. Not only that, the government protects corporations like vaccine companies from liability from their vaccine damages (indemnity), which shows you how low confidence the companies themselves have in the safety of their products. It's like if you were to go to court, for your spouse beating you, and the court says, your spouse can continue beating you and injuring you, and you can file a report, but we will do nothing about it, and we will prevent you from being able to sue them as well. In the current climate of technocracy/corporate fascism, distrust should be the rule especially, but nobody should ever trust what someone says and take it at face value regardless.

Last edited:

gaze

yea, you all are probably right. The ideological subversion that is played upon us is very heavy
I'd have them do nothing. The vax has guaranteed risks that are likely worse for people like them.

Meanwhile, they may not catch Covid and, if they do, doctors are more likely to treat them quickly with HCQ, primaquine and Clindamycine now. That has a 100% cure rate if you start within 3-4 days of first symptoms.

If you have vulnerable loved ones (as I do), I would have HCQ or ivermectin on hand for them. Even better, have one of those treatments plus primaquine and Clindamycine. You can get all of them at speakwithanmd.com.

Or in a pinch, you get ivermectin paste for a few bucks from Amazon and stick it in a capsule for them.

I would also try to have a doctor you can work with, rather than being stuck at the last minute with one of the primadonnas you talk about.

I would definitely not get them the vax. If they got the vax, I would try to give them ivermectin as soon afterwards as possible to help clear it from their bodies.

You are wanting to see the vax as at least of weak benefit to vulnerable people, and you have to get that out of your head.

If you're dealing with an elderly person who is completely uncooperative, then I would be prepared to comfort them through their last days, which are likely to be sooner rather than later if they get the vax. The entire time you are comforting them, you will be in agony because you knew this was coming and tried to prevent it.
what would be your opinion of a traditional vaccine type, i.e. the dead virus vaccine, without spike protein? not that i would get it, but do you think those vaccines have some utility, for covid and for other diseases? china uses this one, however it does still contain other harmful stuff

this is what ray said about it:

If one had to get one of the vaccines ...

Q: If one and had to take one of the vaccines, which is the least harmful? My guess : Sputnik or AstraZeneca?

A:
I think both of those include the code for the spike protein, which is the unpredictably dangerous component. As I understand it, Sinovac induces antibodies to the viral substance, in the traditional vaccine manner. This suggests that it is what has always been meant by “vaccine,” while the others are something other than vaccines—gene therapy is a more accurate term. I think people should assimilate the messages of Reiner Fuellmich and Michael Yeadon, at least, before making decisions.

How does the Sinovac vaccine work?​

The Beijing-based biopharmaceutical company Sinovac is behind the CoronaVac, an inactivated vaccine.
It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response.
By comparison the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines being developed in the West are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, triggering the body to begin making viral proteins, but not the whole virus, which is enough to train the immune system to attack.
"CoronaVac is a more traditional method [of vaccine] that is successfully used in many well known vaccines like rabies," Associate Prof Luo Dahai of the Nanyang Technological University told the BBC.

"mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine and there is [currently] no successful example [of them] being used in the population," Prof Luo adds.

he did caution about the aluminum used the chinese one specifically, although my main curiosity is if they could ever make vaccines without any harmful adjuvants:

Asking about the Covivac vaccine, which is inactivated virus. I sent him the description from wikipedia;

"According to that description, it should be no more harmful than any traditional vaccine using aluminum hydroxide, and obviously safer than the injection of nucleic acids specifying the spike protein—which has no rational basis in science. Intramuscular aluminum hydroxide is always harmful to some degree, and is based on ignorance of the nature of biological disease resistance."

Nemo

what would be your opinion of a traditional vaccine type, i.e. the dead virus vaccine, without spike protein? not that i would get it, but do you think those vaccines have some utility, for covid and for other diseases? china uses this one, however it does still contain other harmful stuff

this is what ray said about it:

he did caution about the aluminum used the chinese one specifically, although my main curiosity is if they could ever make vaccines without any harmful adjuvants:

Yes, that would have been a much safer vaccine. They didn't even need the entire attentuated virus. They knew, for example, that two structural proteins ("M" and "E") in the virus triggered a good immune system response because they "looked" like the whole virus. And since they had nothing to do with the spike protein, they would have been safe (other than the usual warnings about adjuvants). See end of p. 7, top of p. 8:

They could even possibly have used a piece of the spike protein with M and E, a safe part that didn't include the HIV sequence designed to make it more infectious and the prion domain parts.

That would have been a vax I could have considered for my mother.

But they ditched the safe, effective structural proteins and went with the entire spike protein instead, prion domains and HIV sequences and all. Why would you do that if your intentions were honorable?

Cuba was working on the same type of vax as the Sinovac vax. I saw something about problems with effectiveness with the Sinovac vax, but that may have been propaganda. I would love to see any data out there on how it is doing.

AncestralJoy

In NZ you can get oral horse ivermectin paste. I know there’s concern of overdosing but it’s pretty simple to calculate the recommended 200mcg/Kg that seems to be used for covid protocols. Is that something you know about being used if one is not able to find a cooperative doctor?

Nemo

In NZ you can get oral horse ivermectin paste. I know there’s concern of overdosing but it’s pretty simple to calculate the recommended 200mcg/Kg that seems to be used for covid protocols. Is that something you know about being used if one is not able to find a cooperative doctor?

I tried the horse paste out on myself, Joy, before using it on two family members. We had no side effects.

A friend had blurred vision on day 2 of the Zelenko dose, but that's a dose for when you actually have Covid.

You can use a smaller dose once a week to protect yourself from Covid.

Now we're also hearing there are studies showing NAC will at least dislodge the spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors. That's available everywhere as a supplement.

The trick, according to Richard Fleming, MD, is to get the spike proteins off your receptors fast so your immune system can clear the mess out before it gets into your DNA.

AncestralJoy

I tried the horse paste out on myself, Joy, before using it on two family members. We had no side effects.

A friend had blurred vision on day 2 of the Zelenko dose, but that's a dose for when you actually have Covid.

You can use a smaller dose once a week to protect yourself from Covid.

Now we're also hearing there are studies showing NAC will at least dislodge the spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors. That's available everywhere as a supplement.

The trick, according to Richard Fleming, MD, is to get the spike proteins off your receptors fast so your immune system can clear the mess out before it gets into your DNA.
Awesome thanks for that.
We have had very few cases here but I’m concerned about exposure to stabbed people. Working around them or in shops etc
I have been having one sided headaches and fatiguey symptoms after spending 10hrs at work with fully vaxd people.
I’m interested in prophylactic protocol to minimise harm from whatever I might be Exposed to from those who have had the shot.
this makes a lot of sense and is easy to get thank you for sharing all your knowledge and personal experience around this.

Nemo

Awesome thanks for that.
We have had very few cases here but I’m concerned about exposure to stabbed people. Working around them or in shops etc
I have been having one sided headaches and fatiguey symptoms after spending 10hrs at work with fully vaxd people.
I’m interested in prophylactic protocol to minimise harm from whatever I might be Exposed to from those who have had the shot.
this makes a lot of sense and is easy to get thank you for sharing all your knowledge and personal experience around this.

Joy, Byram Brindle just announced today a study that is our first confirmation of environmental transmission of the nanoparticles and vax mRNA (also spike proteins) via bodily fluids (breast milk).

If you're a health care person, I truly believe you need prophylaxis. If you're not vaxxed yourself, your immune system should still be in good shape for clearing this stuff but the vax spike proteins are designed to bind harder than the ones from the wild virus.

I would use something weekly for now that dislodges those spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors. HCQ works, ivermectin works, NAC works.

For both ivermectin and HCQ the prophylactic dose is lower than the treatment dose and you take it only once a week. And Haidut points to a Selye study that shows progesterone will be protective from the nanoparticles and whatever toxins they contain.

Might check out the protocols at vladimirzelenkomd.com

Or the ivermectin prophylactic dose is 18 mg once a week. For the paste, that's like the amount of toothpaste you might put on a medium size toothbrush if you don't load it up. You can also get ivermectin pills online from India without a prescription at: Ivermectin Tablet for Sale in USA | Ziverdo Kit

You know already I'm sure that you want your zinc and Vit D3 levels up to snuff and that vitamin C helps.

OP
S

StrongMom

I would use something weekly for now that dislodges those spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors. HCQ works, ivermectin works, NAC works.
Does the recent NAC ban/soldouts have something to do with it? It might have been discussed elsewher.

Nemo

Does the recent NAC ban/soldouts have something to do with it? It might have been discussed elsewher.

It's not really banned, StrongMom. They just banned certain claims about the product, so come places stopped carrying it until the package claims could be changed.

Mito

Genuine question...
After a few days of getting sick many people seem to recover and feel fine. Is it possible that the body recognizes the toxic material and gets rid of it quickly before the damage starts? And some do not show any symptoms at all after getting the vaxx. As a casual observation they seem to be the ones with better metabolism. I am just wondering if we have any reports or other evidence showing the changes.
The larger concern might be the potential long term unknowns because it hasn’t been studied enough.

7CF7592B-16C8-41F3-B643-800493744641.jpeg

8FC32EAF-3AC4-4635-AD4F-33E78FE2C1B3.jpeg
7B7DBDEF-56CB-463E-9C0B-2AA78DF45670.jpeg

Ben Stone

My mothers rheumatism was significantly improved after being vaccinated. Incidentally others in her retirement community are also noting subtle improvements in their overall health. Consider the possibility that there may be no long-term Adverse consequences for the majority of vaccine recipients, and potentially benefit beyond protection from Covid. I am myself personally remain unvaccinated but open minded about taking the vaccine.

OP
S

StrongMom

My mothers rheumatism was significantly improved after being vaccinated. Incidentally others in her retirement community are also noting subtle improvements in their overall health. Consider the possibility that there may be no long-term Adverse consequences for the majority of vaccine recipients, and potentially benefit beyond protection from Covid. I am myself personally remain unvaccinated but open minded about taking the vaccine.
Wow, that's very interesting.

It might be due to higher cortisol (?)

Last edited:

bk_

Chemo drugs such as methotrexate also result in “significant improvement” in the short-term for those with rheumatism and auto-immune disorders due to their immunosuppressive effects. This is not a good side-effect as it results in chronic infections and risks for other diseases.

So with regards to this vaccine anecdote it’s actually somewhat alarming and deserves closer investigation, particularly before and after blood assays for proper assessment to determine if there is an immunosuppressive effect that’s alleviating inflammatory conditions.

Ben Stone

Chemo drugs such as methotrexate also result in “significant improvement” in the short-term for those with rheumatism and auto-immune disorders due to their immunosuppressive effects. This is not a good side-effect as it results in chronic infections and risks for other diseases.

So with regards to this vaccine anecdote it’s actually somewhat alarming and deserves closer investigation, particularly before and after blood assays for proper assessment to determine if there is an immunosuppressive effect that’s alleviating inflammatory conditions.
You might be right. You might be very wrong. It's been a few months and all is well. It's what it is.

In general, I just don't see any of the harms (at a systemic scale) that anons on this site like to go on about. I'm not here to get into the weeds on the conspiratorial quackery common to this forum. I stick around for the 10% of useful content on nutrition and health.

Take my anecdote for what it is and nothing more. Be well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals