Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

StrongMom

Genuine question...
After a few days of getting sick many people seem to recover and feel fine. Is it possible that the body recognizes the toxic material and gets rid of it quickly before the damage starts? And some do not show any symptoms at all after getting the vaxx. As a casual observation they seem to be the ones with better metabolism. I am just wondering if we have any reports or other evidence showing the changes.

I think there are various scenarios. One is that people simply do not respond to the gene therapy. Their body simply ignores it. They get very little or no reaction at all.

Maybe this is what you are seeing. But...

In my opinion sometimes people seem perfectly fine and healthy after the gene therapy, but often develop serious serious issues within weeks or months.

I find mine boggling how many people I know who have suffered very serious effects. Many times they had no affects within a week or so of the vaccine at all. the serious effects set in later and many times the doctor will attribute the serious effects to something other than the vaccine (of course.)

I am noticing now that even very super Uber religious vaccine types in my family are starting to recognize the serious side effects as arising from the vaccine itself.

OP
S

StrongMom

@ecstatichamster @OccamzRazer

That's possible the case, time will tell.

We have so many experts with so many different theories on impact. It has been about six months since the first shots were being administered. I am wondering if there is any data/anectodes indicating the type of changes happening along the way.

@ecstatichamster @OccamzRazer

That's possible the case, time will tell.

We have so many experts with so many different theories on impact. It has been about six months since the first shots were being administered. I am wondering if there is any data/anectodes indicating the type of changes happening along the way.

for the 2-dose Pfizer, 10% of the "first jab" people refuse the second. What does that tell us?

OP
S

StrongMom

for the 2-dose Pfizer, 10% of the "first jab" people refuse the second. What does that tell us?
That's a good one. Everyone I guess at this point knows that the second is worse than the first. I know some people who wanted to get just one jab.

Nemo

Genuine question...
After a few days of getting sick many people seem to recover and feel fine. Is it possible that the body recognizes the toxic material and gets rid of it quickly before the damage starts? And some do not show any symptoms at all after getting the vaxx. As a casual observation they seem to be the ones with better metabolism. I am just wondering if we have any reports or other evidence showing the changes.

It was expected that only 1-2% would have serious adverse reactions to the shots. These early reactions were the anaphylactic and allergic reactions.

Then as people started making spike protein, it was expected that we'd see inflammatory reactions and blood clotting reactions. That's all the severe headaches and the pulmonary thromboses and the guy who had to have 6 feet of his intestines removed. We've also been seeing autoimmune attacks on platelets that were unexpected, to my knowledge.

It was during the next flu/coronavirus season and future flu/coronavirus seasons that the worst effects were expected. That's when scientists expect to see the results of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This is no longer theory. There have already been studies showing an ADE response to the vax. That means when vaxxed people encounter the virus again in the wild you'd expect to see their vax-caused antibodies to it making the disease worse.

This would involve auto-immune attacks on their organs, sepsis, and often death. Older vaxxed people would be more likely to die on their first encounter with the virus in the wild. Younger vaxxed people might survive the first few attacks and go on to more attacks in the future before they succumbed.

Since we don't know exactly what's in the vax, scientists worry that these effects could be triggered even by exposure to the common cold virus in the future.

That's why microbiologist/immunologist Dolores Cahill anticipated that the vax would shorten life expectancy in older people to 2-3 years. She thought it would shorten life expectancy in younger people to maybe 10 years. She's not some raving naturopath. She's a major scientist who has developed vaxxes herself and done important work for decades at the Max Planck Institute.

Fleming and McCairn and other scientists think we'll see a surge of neurologic disorders and deaths (diseases like Parkinson's, Lewy Body Disorder, and Mad Cow) roughly a year and a half after the vaxxes. That's because in two studies, 95-100% of humanized mice died of one of these disorders within two weeks of exposure to the spike protein, which the vax causes you to make.

Also, McCairn found that 100% of macaque monkeys in his study formed Lewy bodies in their brains in response to the spike protein.

In addition, there are lots of doctors and nurses on social media now claiming that the adverse effects are far more widespread than we've been told. Doctors are saying 20% of their practice is now vax adverse effects. Ambulance EMTs are saying they're doing nothing but responding to vax adverse effects. There are death rates from 30 to 50% in nursing homes that vax all their residents.
People are filing VAERS reports that never make it into VAERS. Obvious reactions to the vaxxes are being rejected as vax reactions by the CDC.

So are 100 million vaxxed people in the U.S. doomed? Probably not, but we don't know how many will have these effects. Haidut pointed to a Selye study that showed progesterone is protective. So younger women will likely be more protected than older women. There will probably be many other factors influencing who is able to clear the nanoparticles and spike proteins from their bodies quickly, and who incorporates the vax RNA into their DNA.

But you can't make any assumptions about safety based on the supposed 2% of vaxxed people with adverse reactions so far.

All but one of my friends are vaccinated. None of them had any reactions after both doses except for one person with a mild rash. It has been approx 3 months since they’ve been vaxxed and they are all out traveling, dining, attending parties, etc. They all brag about finally being ‘free’ and can’t understand why I’m not taking the vaccine. Additionally, they all refuse to read anything negative about the jabs or claim they have heard nothing about side effects. So maybe part of the reason they ‘look totally fine’ is their mindset?

OP
S

StrongMom

@Nemo @Albina

it is hard to be anti vaxx these days I know.

As you said, people are out dining out and traveling. Aren’t they encountering any viruses? Is it possible that ADE response might be happening only in sick and elderly?

I also wonder how reliable the humanized mice studies would be. They were already GMO.

These are just questions in my mind, I am not trying to counterargue.

All but one of my friends are vaccinated. None of them had any reactions after both doses except for one person with a mild rash. It has been approx 3 months since they’ve been vaxxed and they are all out traveling, dining, attending parties, etc. They all brag about finally being ‘free’ and can’t understand why I’m not taking the vaccine. Additionally, they all refuse to read anything negative about the jabs or claim they have heard nothing about side effects. So maybe part of the reason they ‘look totally fine’ is their mindset?

what are your friends' age ranges?

OP
S

StrongMom

A wide range. I have friends who vaccinated their kids in teens but also have relatives in 70s.

Nemo

@Nemo @Albina

it is hard to be anti vaxx these days I know.

As you said, people are out dining out and traveling. Aren’t they encountering any viruses? Is it possible that ADE response might be happening only in sick and elderly?

I also wonder how reliable the humanized mice studies would be. They were already GMO.

These are just questions in my mind, I am not trying to counterargue.

The humanized mice were genetically altered to match human ACE2 receptors. Since spike proteins achieve most of their effects by binding to ACE2, that's exactly what you'd want in a study of how spike proteins are going to affect humans.

And the macaques developed Lewy bodies too.

Also, we now know that the wild SARS-CoV-2 virus killed not via the respiratory system, but by attacking the brain.

You can see these studies and many more here:

I don't think people out dining are encountering a lot of coronaviruses or SARS-CoV-2 right now. There's a seasonality to coronaviruses and it's not summer. We'll see it with flu next winter, only nobody will admit it's ADE and connected to the vax. People will show up at the hospital with sepsis, die of organ failure, and the authorities will blame it on something else, just as they do the teen myocarditis cases right now. The only way we'll know what's happening is by watching data on all-cause mortality.

ADE will happen in young people just as in elderly people. We now know exactly what on the spike protein binds to what on the cell to create ADE. Young people may survive ADE better than elderly people, but they won't be immune to it. Right now, with young people getting vaxxed, we're seeing soaring heart inflammation cases in teenagers. We're seeing 16-year-olds have strokes. Adverse effects rates in teens look like they will equal rates in older people.

Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist who did the macaque studies, believes the riots we saw in 2020 were the first symptoms of neurological disorders in young people from Covid-19. He points out that the first symptoms in animals are antisocial behaviors that look just like the riot videos. If he's right, we won't really start to see the diseases till the end of the year and next year.

The rioting kids never showed respiratory symptoms, but that doesn't mean they weren't infected by the virus. It's very troubling reading the studies how easy it is to infect the brain via the nose and the nerve to the olfactory bulb.

I'm not hiding in my house but I'm not going to nightclubs either.

OP
S

StrongMom

The humanized mice were genetically altered to match human ACE2 receptors. Since spike proteins achieve most of their effects by binding to ACE2, that's exactly what you'd want in a study of how spike proteins are going to affect humans.

And the macaques developed Lewy bodies too.

Also, we now know that the wild SARS-CoV-2 virus killed not via the respiratory system, but by attacking the brain.

You can see these studies and many more here:

I don't think people out dining are encountering a lot of coronaviruses or SARS-CoV-2 right now. There's a seasonality to coronaviruses and it's not summer. We'll see it with flu next winter, only nobody will admit it's ADE and connected to the vax. People will show up at the hospital with sepsis, die of organ failure, and the authorities will blame it on something else, just as they do the teen myocarditis cases right now. The only way we'll know what's happening is by watching data on all-cause mortality.

ADE will happen in young people just as in elderly people. We now know exactly what on the spike protein binds to what on the cell to create ADE. Young people may survive ADE better than elderly people, but they won't be immune to it. Right now, with young people getting vaxxed, we're seeing soaring heart inflammation cases in teenagers. We're seeing 16-year-olds have strokes. Adverse effects rates in teens look like they will equal rates in older people.

Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist who did the macaque studies, believes the riots we saw in 2020 were the first symptoms of neurological disorders in young people from Covid-19. He points out that the first symptoms in animals are antisocial behaviors that look just like the riot videos. If he's right, we won't really start to see the diseases till the end of the year and next year.

The rioting kids never showed respiratory symptoms, but that doesn't mean they weren't infected by the virus. It's very troubling reading the studies how easy it is to infect the brain via the nose and the nerve to the olfactory bulb.

I'm not hiding in my house but I'm not going to nightclubs either.
That’s very depressing, so people who recovered from Covid-19 like me will have neurological problems as well?

Energizer

The mind can only perceive whats shown through the eyes, other sensory organs and its sense of imagination. Obviously, your eyes are only going to show what's directly in front of you. Your immediate surroundings do not give you the full picture of what's going on here, not even close. A lot of internal changes that are happening may not necessarily reflect outwardly. Someone's immune system may be permanently damaged by the experimental mRNA injections, but you wouldn't necessarily see that with your eyes, especially if it's happening at the microscopic level. Don't expect much in the way of scientific scrutiny of the injections, as after all its the same culture that released them in the first place. However, I did find this: Pfizer Vaccine Confirmed to Cause Neurodegenerative Diseases: Study - Global Research
There's also of course VAERS for vaccine injury reports as you probably know, but only a fraction of cases get reported.

Last edited:

Nemo

That’s very depressing, so people who recovered from Covid-19 like me will have neurological problems as well?

No, you are one of the super people who are now totally immune to this whole thing and don't have to worry at all.

You truly are Strong Mom.

There is a high relapse rate among "recovered" people, about 1/3 in Fleming's study, but Fleming believes that happens when the virus RNA gets into your DNA. I think you would have had your relapse already if you were going to have it.

You can get out and party and forget about this whole thing. Just don't get the vax, because it removes your natural immunity.

Natural immunity brings your entire immune system to bear on the virus, including the first-level responses that you probably don't even notice.

The vaxxes "reprogram" your immune system to favor the parts that lead to ADE.

Last edited:

Dobbler

This vaccine's only purpose is to do population control with big hand. This time they are truly going for the great reset with the "covid pandemic" narrative. We have never seen this kind of worldwide phenomenon. They know exactly how the vaccine is coded, im betting it has some type of delay, because if people started dropping like flies after the shots, it would be too obvious. Give it 2 years. 24/7 spike protein inflammation with other poisons will do the job.

I’m sure they are encountering the virus. I live in Michigan and read we have a new variant here (a Michigan variant) that is supposedly ‘50% more transmissible’. My friends all believe they are immune or that they will only suffer mild symptoms if they are infected. This is what they fervently believe and no info from me will change their minds. If I bring up (which I rarely do now) that the untoward effects of the vaccine may not be apparent until months or years down the road, most of them reply that they are concerned about living now and not worrying about the future! Granted some of these people are in their early 70’s but they could be compromising their future health unnecessarily. These are educated people, doctors, attorneys, educators, etc. It’s not like they can’t read. I gave up and just pray for them now...

Apple

This vaccine's only purpose is to do population control with big hand. This time they are truly going for the great reset with the "covid pandemic" narrative. We have never seen this kind of worldwide phenomenon. They know exactly how the vaccine is coded, im betting it has some type of delay, because if people started dropping like flies after the shots, it would be too obvious. Give it 2 years. 24/7 spike protein inflammation with other poisons will do the job.
I think it is the other way around... service people are always needed and they are the first to get shots. In the mid or long term old people won't play much role.
People refusing vaccines are either dissidents or just not important people who don't contribute. So they will rather target these anti vax people. They can release another strain, more mortal when they are ready and vaccinated people will have advantage this time.

OP
S

StrongMom

No, you are one of the super people who are now totally immune to this whole thing and don't have to worry at all.

You truly are Strong Mom.

There is a high relapse rate among "recovered" people, about 1/3 in Fleming's study, but Fleming believes that happens when the virus RNA gets into your DNA. I think you would have had your relapse already if you were going to have it.

You can get out and party and forget about this whole thing. Just don't get the vax, because it removes your natural immunity.

Natural immunity brings your entire immune system to bear on the virus, including the first-level responses that you probably don't even notice.

The vaxxes "reprogram" your immune system to favor the parts that lead to ADE.
I'm asking these questions not for myself, I am really trying to understand what is happening. I am not that strong really, with so many unresolved issues.. Even I recovered...

I think the riots in 2020 were more related to lockdowns. Just a personal thought..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals