Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

Birdie

Birdie

And if the vaxx is successful but not strong enough, you know what we need... more.

Makrosky

I meant to ask how @Makrosky is doing by now. Did you do some treatment? Hope so.
Birdie, thanks for asking :)

I have the IVM at home but haven't tried it yet.

For cetirizine and famotidine I am taking them sparsingly. Haven't tried them for a long stretch and in combination cause I didn't have time yet to do a bit more resesrch. But they alleviate symptoms for sure.

I have friends at home now for 2 weeks (both vaxxed haha!) so I also don't have a stable baseline to compare. I will keep posting if I have more news.

Btw by "congested" you mean clogged nose? I have had it for some time and didn't make the connection.

Makrosky

We had a vaxxed woman clean our house on Monday. So, now I'm wondering if her shedding has gotten to me. I have brain fog and tiredness. But we take the HCQ protocol. Last time she came (she's only worked for us twice) I felt the same and took some Ivermectin a couple of days after. This is 4 days after.

We take vitamin D and we've even started taking Quali-C now. I'm congested but have been all summer.
I just re-read the last few pages and this thread has a wealth of information.
IIRC Nemo said the HCQ, IVM, etc. is effective for the virus not for the artificial spike protein shed by vaxxed people.

Do you still have the brain fog after the IVM?

Did you see skuabird last messages? he finally got well after using IVM, serrapeptase and a couple of other things.

Birdie

IIRC Nemo said the HCQ, IVM, etc. is effective for the virus not for the artificial spike protein shed by vaxxed people.

Do you still have the brain fog after the IVM?

Did you see skuabird last messages? he finally got well after using IVM, serrapeptase and a couple of other things.
Thanks Makrosky for your words on the Spike especially. Yes, foggy brain and sinuses stuffy. We take HCQ protocol ongoing. Also added some IVM a few days after vaxxed cleaning lady's visit. I take a little Benadryl each night, but seem to recall Nemo said two types were needed for Spike. I'll look for skuabird's remedies. Thanks for mentioning that. I'd forgotten about the 2 different remedies for virus and spike.

bk_

Your anecdote and opinion means nothing if you can’t back it up with credible scientific evidence, clinical observations, or even blood assays, neither do you provide any credentials of your own. If you want to avoid quackery then PM me for my references which come direct from the FDA, CDC, the drug companies, and medium to high impact journals and I can show you credible evidence instead of opinion.
I want to make it very clear after my offer for evidence this individual did not respond back.

Such is the case when I encounter lay people, they claim they know but then refuse to even look at the empirical evidence direct from the FDA, CDC, drug companies, and reputable journals.

Birdie

I want to make it very clear after my offer for evidence this individual did not respond back.

Such is the case when I encounter lay people, they claim they know but then refuse to even look at the empirical evidence direct from the FDA, CDC, drug companies, and reputable journals.
Thank you and it was an excellent response. I noticed it at the time. The "Be well"thrown in at the end. Ugh, I prefer, Be free! :balloon:

SOMO

I don't think you turn ugly overnight if you get sick. The premise of this topic is probably incorrect.

ww3not4me

That's exactly it. I think at least subconsciously they know all is not well with it so they want strength in numbers and to feel part of a herd. There's also a bit of sunk cost fallacy to it too. They've had it so better to double down and get a booster rather than admit they might have made things worse by getting it in the first place. If the predictions of ADE come to fruition, like they seem to be in Israel, it could be carnage if the mass delusion wears off at once. Or they'll just blame the unvaxxed and demand the hammer comes down on them hard.
It is a problem of conformity see Asch Conformity Study/Experiment. I read that study around 1985 and I basically wrote off 70% of the population as a waste of space because they will always seek conformity no matter what the facts. Even when they know the truth they would rather go along with a lie and belong to a larger group.

I did not get the vaccine because I want to belong or because it gave me any advantage I do not live in Either Coast or in an old mega city so no advantage to being vaccinated. I caught SARS-CoV-2 at the end of Feb. beginning of March of 2020. There was no working test. The worthless CDC was sending out 125 kits to various states and hot spots and those kits did not even work expired reagents. Local medical professional told me "Sorry it's viral come back if you turn blue or purple!". My Pulse oximeter was giving me a saturation reading of 93%. I thought it was going to kill me. I suffered long Covid-19 and Dr. Malone had mentioned he was going to get the vax in hopes of improving is long Covid-19 symptoms he opted for Moderna. I went from having lost 79lbs. of fat, reversed my type 2 diabetes to being over weight, diabetes out of control, breathless and feeling like death warmed over for over 12 months after I had "recovered". So I tried the Pfizer vaccine in June of 2021. It really did not help anything but it did not make anything worse. I went from walking 10 miles a day and lifting weight 3-4 days a week prior to Covid-19 to only just now in 2022 barley being able to walk 1.5 miles and being sore for 4 day after.

So having had Wild Type SARS-CoV-2 in early 2020 is what I regret! Covid-19 seriously damaged a lot of me internally. While I am definitely obese now I had gotten down to a little less than my college football days and flight school days prior to catching SARS-CoV-2. I was off all diabetes medicine and all high blood pressure medicine when it hit me like a 10lbs. hammer with a 5 foot swing! My blood sugar had gone down to bellow 100 at any type of meal and my HbA1c was 5. I will say knowing what I know now I would not take the vaccine had I known what we now know!

I do not regret it though you can not undo it all you can do is accept the decision you made and move ahead. To think that people that got it would be so petty as to want to take it out on those that did not is silly. My wife is not vaccinated. I told my kids not to take the vaccine even though I was going to take it. The NPC's in this world which make up most of the world and are spoon feed a false narrative by main stream media are too ignorant and simple minded to be driven by regret. They truly see the unvaccinated as the source and driving force of all illness because this is what the media has told them over and over again. Just like being opposed to mandates does not mean a person is anti-vaccine yet that is how the media spins it. They have been told that unvaccinated are the problem and the enemy or worse over and over again and they believe it.

The real problem is that we did not know what we needed to know about the vaccine and we still do not have all the facts. As someone that traveled the globe for 23 years and was routinely vaccinated I made the mistake of trusting the medical professionals I was told to trust growing up. If anything I regret trusting the medical profession as much as I did.

Until we have hard numbers and a free press and internet we will never know the full truth!

What I truly hate more than anything though is when the middle and the right go off the deep end and start putting out insane medical propaganda that is not at all based on fact but what "might be" or they take in vitro or animal studies and apply them living humans long before any clinical trials have been done on humans. Doing the same thing but with material that is the exact opposite of main stream does no real good if it is just as dubious and 1/2 true as what CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc....are putting out.

I want 100% accurate data hard science not assumptions, assertions and half truth's.

So long as the 25% to 30% of us that are more of less intellectually honest people with the ability to discern what is relevant and what is noise are the minority of the population no good can be had the masses that can not or will not think for themselves will not allow it. We are doomed to the existence we currently have. There is no place left on the Earth to flee from them! The best you can hope for is to not be sucked into their drama.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals