Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

Nemo

I'm asking these questions not for myself, I am really trying to understand what is happening. I am not that strong really, with so many unresolved issues.. Even I recovered...

I think the riots in 2020 were more related to lockdowns. Just a personal thought..

Were you treated for Covid, StrongMom? Or just a positive test result and they sent you home?

McCairn thinks the uniquely antisocial aspects of these riots were due to the virus. Protests that were a result of the lockdowns wouldn't typically result in dozens of murders, the brutal assaults we saw (kicking old ladies in the head, beating old men in the head with bricks, etc.), and the burning down of entire neighborhoods.

Why weren't the protests more like parties? (Many were.)

OP
S

StrongMom

Were you treated for Covid, StrongMom? Or just a positive test result and they sent you home?

McCairn thinks the uniquely antisocial aspects of these riots were due to the virus. Protests that were a result of the lockdowns wouldn't typically result in dozens of murders, the brutal assaults we saw (kicking old ladies in the head, beating old men in the head with bricks, etc.), and the burning down of entire neighborhoods.

Why weren't the protests more like parties? (Many were.)
I had all the symptoms, tested positive on PCR, rested at home for about 10 days with Peaty supplements and recovered.

Nemo

I had all the symptoms, tested positive on PCR, rested at home for about 10 days with Peaty supplements and recovered.

Okay, I assume this was back over a year ago.

And you haven't felt again like you had Covid, have you?

The relapse cases Fleming talked about were severe cases that had to be hospitalized, were sent home "recovered", and then had to return to the hospital with the same symptoms. He didn't see these relapses in patients who got very early treatment.

I wish they had used a more reliable test, but you probably had Covid and recovered on your own and are now fully immune. If you encounter Covid again in the wild, you'll probably have no reaction at all that you can feel. Your immune system will just take care of it.

Peat stuff actually works.

surprising because I have many family and friends who have suffered severe side effects.
I read somewhere that it could be that seniors often do not mount a significant response to vaccines because their immune systems are not very robust anymore. I would say half of these people are cancer survivors (some recent) so I really don’t understand why not one vacinee had serious side effects! I’m talking about at least 30 people and 4 of them had mild to moderate cases of Covid prior to receiving the vaccine.

tankasnowgod

So, does McCarin also think the virus started spreading sometime in 2017 and somehow disproportionately affects those on the left wing of the political spectrum?

Nemo

So, does McCarin also think the virus started spreading sometime in 2017 and somehow disproportionately affects those on the left wing of the political spectrum?

I think he's talking about videos we saw of normal kids doing appalling things, not every riot promoted by ClA assets.

Even Berkeley maniacs attacking openly political people is different from middle class kids bashing in the heads of random elderly people.

You'd see kids at a "protest" in Portland where a band was playing and the kids were all dancing. But then you'd see this other behavior. I don't think he's saying that every one of 10,000 kids at a protest is on the road to Mad Cow. I spent a summer in a primate lab at Walter Reed on a kind of scholarship, and I remember the kind of behavior I believe he's talking about.

Energizer

I think he's talking about videos we saw of normal kids doing appalling things, not every riot promoted by ClA assets.

Even Berkeley maniacs attacking openly political people is different from middle class kids bashing in the heads of random elderly people.

You'd see kids at a "protest" in Portland where a band was playing and the kids were all dancing. But then you'd see this other behavior. I don't think he's saying that every one of 10,000 kids at a protest is on the road to Mad Cow. I spent a summer in a primate lab at Walter Reed on a kind of scholarship, and I remember the kind of behavior I believe he's talking about.
I think you're going out on a limb here. It's more likely the "woke" wannabe "protesters" are just parroting their university indoctrination. Most of these kids btw, are from middle class backgrounds. Not that I have a problem with protests per se... Just I find their whole approach to be pretty cringeworthy and emblematic of what the so-called "left" has become these days (an inversion of the real left that had a backbone historically, or for example left-leaning libertarians who value civil liberties, but these are a dying breed). Wannabes who scream at buildings and dress in black. Btw I live in the suburbs of Portland and this stuff never goes on in my neighborhood. You basically have to go downtown to near Pioneer Square to find all the insane idiots (or a university campus). As far as I can see they've changed absolutely nothing and just hurt the image of the city even more than it already has been hurt. And they get their asses kicked by the PBB. Not saying I like the police either but it goes to show you how counterproductive their methods usually are. Not to mention it probably further degrades the trust the police have with the public.

And that's not including all their co-opted CIA cutout stuff that I'm sure is quite prevalent now, and "protests" that are even instigated by the police themselves. You can never fight the state head-on and win the way they think they can. But then again, there's a lot of dumb kids that are full of brainwashed idealism and think they're gonna change the world. When I lived downtown, I had to walk by riot police just to buy groceries. The tear gas burns your eyes when you live nearby. Funny how a lot of these woketards are silent about the 'Rona lockdowns though and they wear muzzles at their "protests", are usually the first in line to get the experimental mRNA injections and think not wearing a muzzle means someone is a "Trump supporter" even though Trump is the one who bragged about cocreating Warp Speed.

And now of course Biden is continuing on the same agenda so it's obviously a bipartisan operation controlled from the highest levels, aka the Deep State. Not to mention when a blue guy is in office they're fine with warcrimes and their album production drops off as they run out of fake outrage to sell their records. So yeah, I don't like Proudboys/Antifa/BLM and just about every political movement I distrust on a default level (and assume it's being funded with ulterior motives in mind, like by the Banksters or some corporate outlet), and I imagine a lot of people probably share that viewpoint. Add the climate change cultists to the list spearheaded by WEF creation Greta Thunburg. On the other hand, in the grand scheme, white collar criminals steal on a prolific level more than any amateur looter could hope for, so in the grand scheme, I think of the vandalism and property crimes (such as looting), and on balance it's annoying, and certainly disruptive, but it could be worse.

The "protests" can quickly get out of hand though as we saw, and rioting is even more indefensible, and is part of the reason I moved from downtown. That being said for example Antifa at times runs extremely organized, like a military operation and could very well be one as in a deliberate psyop, you never know with so-called "protests" these days. The only movement I guess I could say I was sympathetic to was the Occupy people, but even then who knows how organic that movement was. At least the sentiment was relatable. /rant

Last edited:

Inaut

Just my slant on things and everyone can disregard but I believe learned helplessness is from the devil.. On my bible app, this was today’s selected verse:

“Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Matthew 6:25

I don’t condone the vaccine nor do I think it’s safe but God will choose when each one of us lives and dies. Even if we take vaccine (I won’t), there’s no predication what it will do because only God knows. Some may have no issues, some may suffer and toil for the rest of their lives. Same goes with the unvaccinated. We need to put more emphasis on our relationship with God than what the evil one is trying to do to us. We give it far too much power when it’s weak against the armour and weapons of God. Say your prayers for others and God will bless yours. Speak death and death will follow...

I shut up now

Peatful

Just my slant on things and everyone can disregard but I believe learned helplessness is from the devil.. On my bible app, this was today’s selected verse:

“Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Matthew 6:25

I don’t condone the vaccine nor do I think it’s safe but God will choose when each one of us lives and dies. Even if we take vaccine (I won’t), there’s no predication what it will do because only God knows. Some may have no issues, some may suffer and toil for the rest of their lives. Same goes with the unvaccinated. We need to put more emphasis on our relationship with God than what the evil one is trying to do to us. We give it far too much power when it’s weak against the armour and weapons of God. Say your prayers for others and God will bless yours. Speak death and death will follow...

I shut up now
I appreciate your faith.

Are you familiar with most of the Bible?

In both the Old and New Testaments there are plenty of illustrations regarding a bad decision leading to a bad outcome.

Also- think of the Psalms. And David. Emotions such as fear and despair and anger and revenge- and he was “a man after Gods own heart”.

Jesus wept...

If you’re message is to turn to God during this time- that’s the best thing we can encourage people to do for sure.

Last edited:

Inaut

I appreciate your faith.

Are you familiar with most of the Bible?

In both the Old and New Testaments there are plenty of illustrations regarding a bad decision leading to a bad outcome.

Also- think of the Psalms. And David. Emotions such as fear and despair and anger and revenge- and he was “a man after Gods own heart”.

Jesus wept...
I completely agree @Peatful . We make decisions, sometimes very bad decisions but the Lord always forgives if the person has true remorse in their heart. Also, the power of prayer is something none of us can truly understand... I’m not saying that everything will be fine with everybody that’s been vaxxed. I think it is purely evil and fear based (which is not from God).... but God has mercy on his children and will choose when something happens and how it happens, not the vaccine pushers or the evil one. I believe that there are good people still operating behind the scenes and that some vaccines aren’t “real” per say. I have no proof of this so it’s pure speculation on my part. I just don’t think it’s this easy for the devil to win. We still have a lot of tribulation to go through...I also believe that if more people return to communion with God, the course of our future will change...

jmo and hope I’m not being too liberal with my beliefs

Nemo

I think you're going out on a limb here. It's more likely the "woke" wannabe "protesters" are just parroting their university indoctrination.

I agree with everything you say, there's a lot going on, but some of the violent people had the weird motor movements and crazy eyes and odd agitation I think he's talking about. I don't think it was all meth or whatever is out there right now.

I will try to find a video of what I'm talking about to show you.

Energizer

I agree with everything you say, there's a lot going on, but some of the violent people had the weird motor movements and crazy eyes and odd agitation I think he's talking about. I don't think it was all meth or whatever is out there right now.

I will try to find a video of what I'm talking about to show you.
Yeah, I would be interested to see it.

RealNeat

All but one of my friends are vaccinated. None of them had any reactions after both doses except for one person with a mild rash. It has been approx 3 months since they’ve been vaxxed and they are all out traveling, dining, attending parties, etc. They all brag about finally being ‘free’ and can’t understand why I’m not taking the vaccine. Additionally, they all refuse to read anything negative about the jabs or claim they have heard nothing about side effects. So maybe part of the reason they ‘look totally fine’ is their mindset?
Maybe not everyone who got the Vax actually "received" the vaccine. Maybe only a subset of the population received the actual vaccine and others got saline, a live experiment of sorts to lower the amount of negative effects reported or observed. I guess either way it's an experiment.

Nemo

Yeah, I would be interested to see it.

I wanted to post videos of a monkey or another animal with the early symptoms, but can't find any.

But you can find a lot of descriptions of minks in the early stages suddenly very nervous and agitated and biting, and docile cows getting belligerent.

That was what I saw in the lab. I can't remember now what the experiment was or whether they were macaques or chimps, but I remember the screaming and biting and agitation of those poor animals.

What I remember seeing that struck me in a couple of the riot videos was the evident pain and agitation of the assaulters. Not every assaulter. For example, there was an assassination of a Trump supporter in Portland that was clearly organized by someone skilled, like someone in the ClA or military intelligence. There was no pain or agitation in that killer, who just calmly carried out the plan. They conveniently made sure that guy died in a firefight when they went to arrest him.

I had a bunch of links to those videos collected, but Twitter has killed most of those accounts. I'm still looking. Andy Ngo had almost everything.

Hirri

I read somewhere that it could be that seniors often do not mount a significant response to vaccines because their immune systems are not very robust anymore. I would say half of these people are cancer survivors (some recent) so I really don’t understand why not one vacinee had serious side effects! I’m talking about at least 30 people and 4 of them had mild to moderate cases of Covid prior to receiving the vaccine.
I have many people I know who also got vaccinated fully quite some time ago and none of them had any reactions, except for one 20 year old who got AZ and had flu like symptoms and was not able to get out of bed for 3 days. Others aged from 30 to 65 had nothing except some headache and fatigue too.

Nemo

I have many people I know who also got vaccinated fully quite some time ago and none of them had any reactions, except for one 20 year old who got AZ and had flu like symptoms and was not able to get out of bed for 3 days. Others aged from 30 to 65 had nothing except some headache and fatigue too.

Yes, but Hirri, 98% of vaxxers were never expected to have side effects short-term.

The worst dangers of the vaxxes are expected at 1.5 and 2 years and beyond.

I hope you are young enough and your immune system strong enough to have cleared the entire vax from your system because it's nothing but a poison.

Hirri

Yes, but Hirri, 98% of vaxxers were never expected to have side effects short-term.

The worst dangers of the vaxxes are expected at 1.5 and 2 years and beyond.

I hope you are young enough and your immune system strong enough to have cleared the entire vax from your system because it's nothing but a poison.
Yeah, I hope so too. I am 36 and I have always been very strong and healthy (had many vaccines in my life) but will see. I am more worried about my relatives who are not that strong.

gaze

I am by no means a big fan of the vaccines at all, but it's important if we are to use genuine critiques of it, to not become sensationalist or forget our own mortality and weaknessses. there's gonna be an increasing amount of stories like this one:

any of us can die at any moment from a wide variety of things, including covid, so always try to maintain some humility and understand things aren't always so black and white as anyone unvaccinated = good and anyone vaccinated = bad. while the vaccines certainly have side effects, and it would be better if it wasn't a mrna, it's still hard for me personally to tell someone high risk and elderly to just risk it, as the vaccines do seem to be effective for some people, although the risks are certainly still high and unknown. for me, i myself would probably agree with berenson thoughts here personally, but that's just me.

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1390355062577315842?s=20

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals