Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

P

Peatness

You might be right. You might be very wrong. It's been a few months and all is well. It's what it is.

In general, I just don't see any of the harms (at a systemic scale) that anons on this site like to go on about. I'm not here to get into the weeds on the conspiratorial quackery common to this forum. I stick around for the 10% of useful content on nutrition and health.

Take my anecdote for what it is and nothing more. Be well.
It sounds like you are in relative good health and have not been harmed by medicines/treatment purported to be ‘safe and effective’, may it remain that way.

Pistachio

Genuine question...
After a few days of getting sick many people seem to recover and feel fine. Is it possible that the body recognizes the toxic material and gets rid of it quickly before the damage starts? And some do not show any symptoms at all after getting the vaxx. As a casual observation they seem to be the ones with better metabolism. I am just wondering if we have any reports or other evidence showing the changes.
I've heard some were unknowingly given a placebo.

Sefton10

I found this a useful discussion around what might be coming mid to long term in terms of vaccine consequences. It does sound like this roll out is a grave error.

View: https://youtu.be/BNyAovuUxro

Remedy

My mothers rheumatism was significantly improved after being vaccinated. Incidentally others in her retirement community are also noting subtle improvements in their overall health. Consider the possibility that there may be no long-term Adverse consequences for the majority of vaccine recipients, and potentially benefit beyond protection from Covid. I am myself personally remain unvaccinated but open minded about taking the vaccine.
If true, the only thing this means is that it is indeed true that the injection is functionally suppressing the immune system. Using the metric of "I feel better after doing X" is a mixed bag; in some cases, such as finally eating sugar and caffeine after resisting while following crap mainstream dietary advice, the feeling better reflects a legitimate improvement in health. But more often, in my experience, it's just because whatever you did directly or ultimately suppressed the immune system, and suppressing the immune system feels GOOD. And so too, ending a suppression that has been going on, or boosting the immune system (the distinction is not clear), feels BAD. But only for a little bit -- the good wears off, replaced by other problems relating to the microbes that the immune system should be killing, and the bad wears off once the immune system finishes killing the microbes and reclaiming lost ground, having reached a higher set point. This phenomena, this reality, screwed up my comprehension of what was going on with me for such a long time before I realized it, and even here in Peatland there is no real understanding of it. The only faction, as it were, that shows an understanding of it is the Marshall Protocol people, and while I disagree with them in a number of ways, their concept of "Immunopathology" is spot on -- and completely relevant to this topic, so read about it: Immunopathology (MPKB) , Science behind immunopathology (MPKB) .

But honestly, you don't seem sincere. "Hey, my mom feels better and so do lots of old people she knows and I'm completely uncritical of why that is it's just manna from heaven and there's been no sh!t surrounding anything that's gone on and I'm not close minded like you I'm so open minded K bye!" lol gthoh

Remedy

You might be right. You might be very wrong. It's been a few months and all is well. It's what it is.
"If that's true, it needs to be investigated" is not even remotely capable of being "very wrong." The only people capable of being "very wrong" are retards like you unconcerned with the entire population being given rushed experimental sh!t injections with multiple established pathways leading to "oops! Everybody's dead!"

bk_

In general, I just don't see any of the harms (at a systemic scale) that anons on this site like to go on about. I'm not here to get into the weeds on the conspiratorial quackery common to this forum. I stick around for the 10% of useful content on nutrition and health.

Your anecdote and opinion means nothing if you can’t back it up with credible scientific evidence, clinical observations, or even blood assays, neither do you provide any credentials of your own. If you want to avoid quackery then PM me for my references which come direct from the FDA, CDC, the drug companies, and medium to high impact journals and I can show you credible evidence instead of opinion.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

If these covid injections are suppressing the immune system that may explain why some people have experienced improvement in autoimmune conditions after the gene therapy injection. The question is when they are challenged with a coronavirus in the future, perhaps this autumn, how would they react? Animal studies suggests something rather disturbing. More important, the booster jab proposed for this winter could have the same effect.

Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus (plos.org)

akgrrrl

Maybe not everyone who got the Vax actually "received" the vaccine. Maybe only a subset of the population received the actual vaccine and others got saline, a live experiment of sorts to lower the amount of negative effects reported or observed. I guess either way it's an experiment.
I have read this multiple times since Feb and wonder who is circulating this idea

AncestralJoy

I met a lady who said her friend working in Dubai was told by the doctor that the first shot was just saline when they went to get the second shot. Obviously here say but I hadn’t heard that before, sounds interesting
I have read this multiple times since Feb and wonder who is circulating this idea

Nemo

I met a lady who said her friend working in Dubai was told by the doctor that the first shot was just saline when they went to get the second shot. Obviously here say but I hadn’t heard that before, sounds interesting

When Pfizer shipped its vaccine vials, one quarter of the vials were filled with saline solution. There were instructions in the package to mix the saline solution with the vaccine.

But at lots of places, including a Walgreens in North Carolina (but I've also heard at universities, clinics, and drug and grocery stores everywhere), they didn't read the instructions. They never mixed the saline with the vax. Instead, they just injected the saline like another vial of vax.

So some people who went to those places got a vax that left out saline that was supposed to be in the solution, and other people got only saline.

Nemo

Luc Montagnier talks about the vax RNA getting into your DNA and says that when you change one small part of your DNA, you're really changing the whole thing and have no idea what the impact will be.

He says it's a very stupid thing to do and he can't believe this is happening. He says we are playing with nature and going against evolution. Trying to play God has consequences.

View: https://twitter.com/wakeupfromcovid/status/1401374212326100994

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Your anecdote and opinion means nothing if you can’t back it up with credible scientific evidence, clinical observations, or even blood assays, neither do you provide any credentials of your own. If you want to avoid quackery then PM me for my references which come direct from the FDA, CDC, the drug companies, and medium to high impact journals and I can show you credible evidence instead of opinion.
This place is full of anecdotes. He has the right to make up his own mind. And hey, maybe the vaccine is good and helps those people. Unlikely, but we have only anecdotes and weak research.

Nemo

It was in the news all over the place because it's true.

They weren't deliberately given saline. People giving the injections didn't read the instructions and failed to mix vials of saline with the vials of vax. So some people got saline.

Nemo

You are just an ignoramus who refuses to look at evidence.

View: https://twitter.com/wakeupfromcovid/status/1401374212326100994

OP
S

StrongMom

If these covid injections are suppressing the immune system that may explain why some people have experienced improvement in autoimmune conditions after the gene therapy injection. The question is when they are challenged with a coronavirus in the future, perhaps this autumn, how would they react? Animal studies suggests something rather disturbing. More important, the booster jab proposed for this winter could have the same effect.

Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus (plos.org)
I know that’s the hypothesis but aren’t those guys exposed to any coronavirus at the momen? Other than stronger immunity in the summer is there anything preventing spread of the virus in the summer?

I remember talking to a guy (in his sixties) back in February. He was telling me that he got the first shot and while waiting for the second shot, his wife had Covid-19. He was proudly telling how he didn’t get it. He was clearly exposed and nothing happened.

Lollipop2

Hey rather than him PM you, do you mind sharing here for all of us? We need stronger info that is not coming from the same people. Thank you in advance.

Lollipop2

This place is full of anecdotes. He has the right to make up his own mind. And hey, maybe the vaccine is good and helps those people. Unlikely, but we have only anecdotes and weak research.
True. I really want to see more hard science rather than posting the same sources and interviews. Would be great if we can upgrade our posts.

blob69

My mothers rheumatism was significantly improved after being vaccinated. Incidentally others in her retirement community are also noting subtle improvements in their overall health. Consider the possibility that there may be no long-term Adverse consequences for the majority of vaccine recipients, and potentially benefit beyond protection from Covid. I am myself personally remain unvaccinated but open minded about taking the vaccine.
My elderly mother says she is feeling better after the vaccine too (covid-unrelated symptoms). But short-term improvement does not equal long-term health. For example, they used to medicate people with mercury, strychnine and arsenic in the past and there were many miracle cures with these drugs. I think many so-called miracle cures work through the principle of toxicity/stress revving up stress hormones, like colloidal silver and MMS, but are definitely toxic long-term. Probably even various diets and fasting work in this way, and surgery too (look up sham surgery having the same effect as real surgery), and it's hard to know if a cure is being effected through the in long-term harmful stress response or beneficial stress reduction. In any case, I would never take my chances with Big Pharma chemistry... in fact, I don't ever go to a doctor of any kind because I think most treatments work by eliciting a stress response (which a poster above termed "immune system suppression", perhaps via cortisol).

Last edited:

Max23

My elderly mother says she is feeling better after the vaccine too (covid-unrelated symptoms). But short-term improvement does not equal long-term health. For example, they used to medicate people with mercury, strychnine and arsenic in the past and there were many miracle cures with these drugs. I think many so-called miracle cures work through the principle of toxicity/stress revving up stress hormones, like colloidal silver and MMS, but are definitely toxic long-term. Probably even various diets work in this way, and fasting too, and it's hard to know if a cure is being effected through the in long-term harmful stress response or beneficial stress reduction. In any case, I would never take my chances with Big Pharma chemistry... in fact, I don't ever go to a doctor of any kind because I think most medicines work by eliciting a stress response (which a poster above termed "immune system suppression", perhaps via cortisol).
Why do you think MMS is definitely toxic long-term?