Why do you think many of those vaccinated look totally fine?

Missenger

Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist who did the macaque studies, believes the riots we saw in 2020 were the first symptoms of neurological disorders in young people from Covid-19. He points out that the first symptoms in animals are antisocial behaviors that look just like the riot videos. If he's right, we won't really start to see the diseases till the end of the year and next year.
Paid protestors are different from flu bull. You can pay a lot of people to loot and smash property if the price is right, that's been happening for multiple years with BLM ***t.

Missenger

She pretty much said it straight-out a good while back, you can either opt out of the current financial system or have the merchant enslave you and your family for the rest of your measly history before it's reset by mother nature again.

Makrosky

Awesome thanks for that.
We have had very few cases here but I’m concerned about exposure to stabbed people. Working around them or in shops etc
I have been having one sided headaches and fatiguey symptoms after spending 10hrs at work with fully vaxd people.
I’m interested in prophylactic protocol to minimise harm from whatever I might be Exposed to from those who have had the shot.
this makes a lot of sense and is easy to get thank you for sharing all your knowledge and personal experience around this.
Coincidentally I am feeling the same as well once a lot of people in my workplace got vaccinated. Strange thing is we are all still using masks.

Actually, something quite weird happened, to be more precise. I got a bout of diarrea. Which I never have. I can only recall 2-3 times having diarrhea in the last 10 years or so, and when traveling. After that headaches, fatigue, general sense of malaise and a damn brain fog that won't go away. Could very well be that it is a microbiota imbalance (for me microbiota imbalance = brainfog). Very strange. It has coincided with everyone at work getting the jab.

I hope it is just coincidence because it is damn scary.

Last edited:

Nemo

Here's what garbage the vaxxes are.

They had to throw out 60 million J&J vaxxes because workers at the vax plant mixed up ingredients of J&J vaxxes and AstraZeneca vaxxes.

Also, the plant is moldy, the plant workers don't shower, and there's inadequate disinfection of equipment.

Missenger

I have to wonder if it's actually 60 million or if they just like the phrase 6 million a lot.

LinObHa

I wonder if most people who have have taken the jab are resentful to us who have not taken it due to the fact that they themselves took it without confidence. Their mindset is “I took the risk, so should you!” (Of course subconsciously as they wouldn’t risk looking like they lack confidence). May be why some people are so adamant everyone should get it.

Sefton10

I wonder if most people who have have taken the jab are resentful to us who have not taken it due to the fact that they themselves took it without confidence. Their mindset is “I took the risk, so should you!” (Of course subconsciously as they wouldn’t risk looking like they lack confidence). May be why some people are so adamant everyone should get it.
That's exactly it. I think at least subconsciously they know all is not well with it so they want strength in numbers and to feel part of a herd. There's also a bit of sunk cost fallacy to it too. They've had it so better to double down and get a booster rather than admit they might have made things worse by getting it in the first place. If the predictions of ADE come to fruition, like they seem to be in Israel, it could be carnage if the mass delusion wears off at once. Or they'll just blame the unvaxxed and demand the hammer comes down on them hard.

Birdie

Coincidentally I am feeling the same as well once a lot of people in my workplace got vaccinated. Strange thing is we are all still using masks.

Actually, something quite weird happened, to be more precise. I got a bout of diarrea. Which I never have. I can only recall 2-3 times having diarrhea in the last 10 years or so, and when traveling. After that headaches, fatigue, general sense of malaise and a damn brain fog that won't go away. Could very well be that it is a microbiota imbalance (for me microbiota imbalance = brainfog). Very strange. It has coincided with everyone at work getting the jab.

I hope it is just coincidence because it is damn scary.
We had a vaxxed woman clean our house on Monday. So, now I'm wondering if her shedding has gotten to me. I have brain fog and tiredness. But we take the HCQ protocol. Last time she came (she's only worked for us twice) I felt the same and took some Ivermectin a couple of days after. This is 4 days after.

We take vitamin D and we've even started taking Quali-C now. I'm congested but have been all summer.
I just re-read the last few pages and this thread has a wealth of information.

Birdie

I meant to ask how @Makrosky is doing by now. Did you do some treatment? Hope so.

I know many friends and family who have suffered stroke, or sickness, heart attack, after the vax, but they NEVER connect it with the vaccine. Nobody wants to connect cause and effect.

OP
S

StrongMom

That's exactly it. I think at least subconsciously they know all is not well with it so they want strength in numbers and to feel part of a herd. There's also a bit of sunk cost fallacy to it too. They've had it so better to double down and get a booster rather than admit they might have made things worse by getting it in the first place. If the predictions of ADE come to fruition, like they seem to be in Israel, it could be carnage if the mass delusion wears off at once. Or they'll just blame the unvaxxed and demand the hammer comes down on them hard.

they are not clearly smart but as you said that they doing subconsciously.

However, given the rising vaccine mandates, they seem to be truly believing that.

As for the Israeli data, it is not clear if it is ADE or just the “preventive” effect is fading. Right?

Sefton10

However, given the rising vaccine mandates, they seem to be truly believing that.
Looking at it through a bioenergetic lens, if the masses are drowning in serotonin etc., learned helplessness must be playing a big role. People wanting to be governed harder and harder and having to think for themselves less and less. This has been very apparent in the boomers.
As for the Israeli data, it is not clear if it is ADE or just the “preventive” effect is fading. Right?

View: https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/1423333233979240451?s=21

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals