What's Your Degree?

Jackson Chung

Wondering what your degree is?

Kind of wondering what the personality/intelligence level of the average reader is.

I'll start off:

B.S. Chemical Engineering. One of the best things that happened to me was this degree.

AlaskaJono

Wondering what your degree is?

Kind of wondering what the personality/intelligence level of the average reader is.

I'll start off:

B.S. Chemical Engineering. One of the best things that happened to me was this degree.
Also for the record, I don't equate the going to 'school all the way to a PhD/MD' with intelligence at all. Usually it shows perseverance and a smothering of creativity and critical thinking; quite often it displays the opposite of intelligence. It may show personality/interests perhaps.

peter88

I just graduated from Hustlers University and received my degree in trafficking

Peachy

About degrees. I know a prominent neurosurgeon. He used to cheat off me in high school. If you knew my high school GPA, you would take this as a warning and not have your brain operated on by him.

LadyRae

I have a BS in psychology from Eastern Washington University USA

OP
J

Jackson Chung

About degrees. I know a prominent neurosurgeon. He used to cheat off me in high school. If you knew my high school GPA, you would take this as a warning and not have your brain operated on by him.
lol my old roommate was going to be a surgeon...didn't know how to use a screwdriver.

Regina

:cool:

AlaskaJono

Masters degree from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Honorary Doctorate from the University of Hard Knocks with a minor in Independent Health Research.:bucktooth: :lol:

DaveFoster

I have a B.S. in Business Admin. and am finishing an MPH. It has no bearing on my intelligence. In fact, I applaud people who resist the urge of wasting their money on formal education.
On the contrary, he probably was smart enough to know that the test were bogus, and he spent his free time studying topics actually related to his interests, rather than American history and 18th century lit.

Momma

Also for the record, I don't equate the going to 'school all the way to a PhD/MD' with intelligence at all. Usually it shows perseverance and a smothering of creativity and critical thinking; quite often it displays the opposite of intelligence. It may show personality/interests perhaps.
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

P

Peatress

Graduate school didn’t teach me my government is trying to kill me. Therefore, I learnt nothing of any use to my survival there.

FitnessMike

Peachy

On the contrary, he probably was smart enough to know that the test were bogus, and he spent his free time studying topics actually related to his interests, rather than American history and 18th century lit.
That could be. He did teach himself carpentry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals