What substances can be used to counteract a Covid vaccine?

Sefton10

A colleague of mine, 59 years old (no previous health issues), started out adamant he would not get vaxxed. Then he shifted to the OP's view of, I won't get it but if I do...

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he'd gotten the Oxford after pressure from his wife and a couple of other family members. It knocked him out for a week with fever, sore arm, couldn't sleep, generally feeling like he had the flu. Spoke to him yesterday and he's now got shingles. He's totally wiped out and is distraught at himself for giving in so quickly. He's now stressing out about what will happen when he gets the second dose, and consequences for if he doesn't get it now he's had the first one.

Screw that.

Peater

A colleague of mine, 59 years old (no previous health issues), started out adamant he would not get vaxxed. Then he shifted to the OP's view of, I won't get it but if I do...

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he'd gotten the Oxford after pressure from his wife and a couple of other family members. It knocked him out for a week with fever, sore arm, couldn't sleep, generally feeling like he had the flu. Spoke to him yesterday and he's now got shingles. He's totally wiped out and is distraught at himself for giving in so quickly. He's now stressing out about what will happen when he gets the second dose, and consequences for if he doesn't get it now he's had the first one.

Screw that.
Or saying you had a reaction like this to the first jab when you were given one in the ID-less drive through queues they set up

sweetpeat

Yes, it's hard but I'm done with the struggle and suffering. Yes, they know it lessens the symptoms. They think that I may die if I don't have it. No talking about it with them (it's my parents, they're older and very afraid.). Those who suggest that I just cut them off lack empathy and understanding. Easy to say I suppose if your relationship with your family is shitty. I have a good relationship with my immediate family. They're all on the east coast, I'm in California. Living alone, very isolated from people. The people in my life, save maybe 1, all believe the MSM narrative. I'm at the point where I'm surrendering spiritually and knowing that my thoughts, my mind are more powerful than a damn jab. Peace and love to everyone on this earth plane. If I get the vax and live a shorter life, so be it. Things are likely going to get a lot worse: famine, cannibalism, etc. I don't want to live through that, that much I know.
If you're resolved to do it, it's good that you're at peace about it. Probably taking it in a low stress state of mind is helpful, in addition to any substances that might mitigate the harmful effects. I wish you all the best.

florida does seem like the safest place to be ATM. that is if they don't try to take out desantis soon. problem is being able to move and still making a living/raising a family if you have one
So that's why sv3rige has left eastern Europe to go to Florida. He was taking it seriously( he has a child, so I'm sure he wants to avoid the vax even more now), and he went to Romania so that he could flee into the forest if things got too bad. The fact he rejected Romania for Florida is interesting. I don't if I would do the same.
@professor_sue

Only you can make that choice, but if my family said that to me, I wouldn't care much about them moving forward.

If they get the vaccine they should be protected, no? It shouldn't matter what you do.

If they care more about their perceived righteousness than you as a person, then they probably don't deserve your affection.
Yeah, I agree, a relationship that needs crazy requirements( like an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine) to be maintained is weighing you down imo.

Perry Staltic

Those who suggest that I just cut them off lack empathy and understanding.

You don't understand. They already cut you off in their hearts by issuing an ultimatum that reveals their fear of death or harm is more important to them than you are. I'm not judging you or what you choose to do in any way. What you choose to do is your choice and you'll have to live with the consequences, good or bad.

OP
D

DB_2014

Yeah. Duh. Then try it in reverse. You can't figure that out?

Fine, then go ahead and get the shot. What do I care? See if the substances you listed in the beginning prevent you from getting Bell's Palsy or Kidney Failure or Auto Immune conditions. Maybe they will even be unlike previous mRNA shots, and have few side effects at all

The situation you are painting doesn't have a good option, anyway. It's either go ahead and comply with the shot (and all future shots) and hope for the best healthwise, or say goodbye to the life you had (which seems like it's probably gone at this point, anyway, things are never going back to how they were in say, 2019). At this point, seriously, what does it matter?

Considering your initial post is about what substances can counteract it, it sure sounds like compliance was an option that was on the table for you. It's simply not for me. I've had too many medical experiments done on me in the past, I simply won't give my consent for another one in the future.

Like I said previously, start a blog post if/when you successfully find a way to James Bond your way out of this and you have a real, counterfeit passport in your possession. Until then, you’re just blowing hot air.

professor_sue

You don't understand. They already cut you off in their hearts by issuing an ultimatum that reveals their fear of death or harm is more important to them than you are. I'm not judging you or what you choose to do in any way. What you choose to do is your choice and you'll have to live with the consequences, good or bad.
Well, as many of the great sages have said, in one way or another, they know not what they do because they know not who they are. They, like many humans, live and operate under a shroud of deep ignorance. It's also pretty bold (and rather cold, I'd add) of you to assert that they do not care about me or cut me out already since you don't know me or my family. I would never make claims about that, personally. But this is what the world has become, broadly speaking, on social media and forums such as this: web warrior mentalities among many as well as a general lack of compassion for people who express struggle and suffering. It's truly a shame. I know humanity can do better, but every day I am disappointed. Oh well. And, I am quite well aware that ever single choice I make has consequences. I am out of the darkness, having done a ton of inner personal work throughout my life. I highly recommend to everyone and anyone. the individual, and thus the world, could benefit. Take care and many blessings to you and your loved ones.

CreakyJoints

Well, as many of the great sages have said, in one way or another, they know not what they do because they know not who they are. They, like many humans, live and operate under a shroud of deep ignorance. It's also pretty bold (and rather cold, I'd add) of you to assert that they do not care about me or cut me out already since you don't know me or my family. I would never make claims about that, personally. But this is what the world has become, broadly speaking, on social media and forums such as this: web warrior mentalities among many as well as a general lack of compassion for people who express struggle and suffering. It's truly a shame. I know humanity can do better, but every day I am disappointed. Oh well. And, I am quite well aware that ever single choice I make has consequences. I am out of the darkness, having done a ton of inner personal work throughout my life. I highly recommend to everyone and anyone. the individual, and thus the world, could benefit. Take care and many blessings to you and your loved ones.

Sadly, all of these threads in which someone is asking for advice about (im)possible mitigation always feature a few people saying things along the lines of "you should just die instead, coward".

I really hope one day we can at least have a thread about helping those friends and family of ours who have been vaccinated already, but even that seems quite far off at the moment.

Perry Staltic

It's also pretty bold (and rather cold, I'd add) of you to assert that they do not care about me or cut me out already since you don't know me or my family.

You're right, but I do understand the dynamics of manipulation in co-dependent dysfuntional relationships very, very well. Humanity operates according to certain immutable laws, and once you can discern and understand them, and are not afraid to be bold and cold (because reality actually is quite harsh), the clouds dissipate, things make sense and you become very free.

Inaut

I think people that are taking the vaccine based on limited information or fear, are doing a disservice to the human race. Not just themselves or their bodies.... This will have a ripple effect I'm quite sure and the people that will suffer the most will be our children and their children...
I know I shouldn't state this publicly but I'm losing compassion for ignorance. We can try and help our loved ones as much as we can but if they end up suffering even more due to poor decisions, it can't be our burden. Our freedoms are slipping away...

Perry Staltic

It's also pretty bold (and rather cold, I'd add) of you to assert that they do not care about me

I'll add that I don't doubt a bit that they care about you, maybe even deeply. I said (if what you're saying is accurate and true) they love their fear more than they love you. Emotional love can care deeply about the person it kills, but true love is putting one's life aside for another.

triple

I think there may be a few other points to consider here:

-wait it out, by 2022 how many side effects will emerge in the population? Avoid the shot for 1 or more years until mass side affects appear [possibly]. Some very early stillbirth reports, if true, could make public support for vaccination plummet if they lose the Mom vote for shots. Talk at hospitals amongst women being forced to take the shot is already iffy ATM from what friends say. I imagine the medical professionals will do the same with themselves and their families that they do with chemo-refuse it because they know it does more harm in some cases than good.

-get the old school adenovirus shot such as Sputnik, although i wonder why the Russians and Chinese are not mass vaccinating their own populations? Maybe this was the play all along?

-move to Mexico-easy to get to and they seem to not be on board with the NWO approach, they use Ivermectin in Merida at least and have Sputnik available last i checked, if worse comes to worse you could take a less harm approach and get that jab instead of the mRNA jab. RP, from what i have heard him say, seems to be much more concerned with the side effects of the mRNA shot.

This whole scenario is a mass IQ test for the human race and we may fail.
Stoicism is my only solace at the moment.
I personally look at the worst case scenario and accept it.
Then work my way back from there and try not to get too angry at the NPC's around me playing into this psy op.

pauljacob

-wait it out, by 2022 how many side effects will emerge in the population? Avoid the shot for 1 or more years until mass side affects appear [possibly]. Some very early stillbirth reports, if true, could make public support for vaccination plummet if they lose the Mom vote for shots. Talk at hospitals amongst women being forced to take the shot is already iffy ATM from what friends say. I imagine the medical professionals will do the same with themselves and their families that they do with chemo-refuse it because they know it does more harm in some cases than good.
My strategy too. When my doctor "recommended" the vac, I told her I'll wait to the end of 2021 and by then hopefully it would be less harmful. There is much bravado talk here about doing this and that, and also about taking supplements to neutralize the shot. That's like taking a handful of supps after being bitten by a Rattler. Looking for escape routes might be doable for some, but for those who want to continue with their careers and productive lives, taking the vac is inevitable. I'm a lifelong believer in God and He has had my back since I was born. Everyday when I go out to meet the world I pray Psalm 23: "Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, for Thou Art with me!"

lampofred

I think in some cultures family members being formally moral towards each other is considered a sign of a lack of closeness... people are expected to vent their frustrations and fears on those close to them and they expect to be forgiven as a sign of genuine closeness, otherwise people are considered just acquaintances as opposed to close family.

But I guess too much attachment really can be a sticky sweet poison... not saying that in a criticizing way, just an observation.

But from a practical viewpoint why are they actually scared if they themselves will be getting the shot?

akgrrrl

Like I said previously, start a blog post if/when you successfully find a way to James Bond your way out of this and you have a real, counterfeit passport in your possession. Until then, you’re just blowing hot air.
This thread is making me feel lucky.
Sscheck gets deposited and auto housepay, auto insurance pay and auto utilities pay.
A real well provides glacier water with elec pump but backup hand pump is here.
Garden, herbs in the house, deepwater salmon, grouse, rabbit and moose are processed and stored with personal skills or shared with a pal. Neighbors chickens and dairy provides for friendly trades, plus tool borrowing and shared homestead projects.
Pizza delivered by phone, groceries ordered by phone and picked up at drive thru. Pharmacy too.
Preppers been telling everybody for 10 years this was planned and coming.

Richiebogie

Don’t get the jabs, but if you do, this researcher believes that the main component of vaccines is nanoparticle graphene oxide.

He reckons this accounts for all of the known adverse events - clots, heart issues, brain issues, immune system issues etc.

He recommends you take NAC and glutathione.

Beef is quite a good natural source of the amino acids required to make glutathione. Vitamin C from fresh fruit may also help recycle glutathione.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals