What substances can be used to counteract a Covid vaccine?

OP
D

DB_2014

I also think this is a huge part of the problem we are facing.. Most are quick to buckle under the slightest amount of pressure which only gives way to the powers infringing even more. "If I have to, I will reluctantly". I don't have children so I have no problem going out on my feet. Our ancestors faced far worse atrocities in life and still remained true to their principals in the face of torture and death. The world has become a world of betas and cucks. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

As I've said repeatedly throughout this thread, I don't plan to buckle. I'll file a lawsuit. I'll move countries or states if I have to. I've even considered moving to Alaska and hunting and fishing for food so that I can be 100% independent for food related needs. I'll upend my life in any way possible to avoid this shot. I've already spoken to two doctors who are willing to write me a medical exemption. Eventually, however, I fear that the evil elites who are pushing this vaccine will make it impossible to use my bank, car, driver's license, etc... without a digital proof of this vaccine. I'm simply planning for worst case scenario with ZERO intention of ever getting this vaccine. Anyone who isn't planning for the worst case scenario in these bizarre times is delusional.

unsubscribed

I am definitely with you on not wanting to get the vaccine. Sadly, I have already been told by family that I can't visit unless I have it. This is what it is coming down to as well. So, if anyone has additional suggestions on how to detox as much of it as possible, I am all ears. I am also extremely heartbroken. However, I am also looking at this from a higher perspective as well and starting to shut out judgemental voices on all sides (i.e., you are fool if you get it/don't get it). Those are positions or places of extreme fear. I am ready to completely surrender and move forward with non-judgment about this. Thoughts are powerful, more powerful than we know. Thoughts can also change our DNA, reject or accept something as helping or hurting us. (to an extent, I get it). So, that's where I am at with this, at least spiritually: acceptance, knowing that all of this COVID/jac-crap operates at a lower frequency, lower consciousness, in the world of matter and form. I am affirming I am beyond that. This is just one pass, one life in many lifetimes. I care for my body as best I can, but I also don't want my mind to suffer. Some will say, oh, you are giving in to the dark cabal, you are weak. Whatever; that is others' opinions about me, someone that very few people at all in a world with 8 billion plus really knows. We can elevate our consciousness. That's where I am working at. Anyway, it is rough, I know. I am through with suffering. I affirm, Life Is Beautiful.
I could not agree more with this ?
I’ve been fighting my entire life, aware of the darkness but trying to emanate the light.
Mind over matter till there is nothing the matter.

gaze

florida does seem like the safest place to be ATM. that is if they don't try to take out desantis soon. problem is being able to move and still making a living/raising a family if you have one

tankasnowgod

I’ve already spent 3 weeks investigating counterfeit vaccine passports. This won’t work in the long term as vaccine verification will be based off state databases which cannot be faked. This is how they’re rolling out vaccine passports in New York as we speak. Those flimsy CDC vaccine cards won’t be the standard for long as they’re to easy to fake. It’s not as simple as you make it sound buddy. There’s no revolution coming. People these days are to broken and burnt out to fight. Even if people wanted to fight, AR-15s won’t stand a chance against drones, machine guns, and tanks. Get any idea of a revolution out of your head. It’s not going to happen. As much as I would love it if it did.

How did I make it sound simple? You said "every possible step."

"Long term based off state databases...." Um, got a source for that? Even if so, it's not like those are so immaculate.

But I doubt they are. Credit Cards will ask for your social security number, for example. But you don't have to give it to them. Nor do they check against the social security database. In fact, they can't That's how SSNs/CPNs are legal, and in use by many-

OP
D

DB_2014

How did I make it sound simple? You said "every possible step."

"Long term based off state databases...." Um, got a source for that? Even if so, it's not like those are so immaculate.

But I doubt they are. Credit Cards will ask for your social security number, for example. But you don't have to give it to them. Nor do they check against the social security database. In fact, they can't That's how SSNs/CPNs are legal, and in use by many-

Source? Go try signing up for the Excelsior app that New York State is using. I already tried it. It literally requires you to put in your medical info and TELLS you it is searching the state database. Do you really believe the powers that be will allow everyone to keep using these flimsy CDC cards that anyone can counterfeit? Biden is already talking with 17 different tech companies and discussing options for digital passports.

I’m going about this the wrong way...apparently you have a very clear idea on how you’re going to somehow counterfeit digital medical records and bypass this mess. So I’ll let you explain your exact plan to me instead.

So tell me, once businesses require digital vaccine passports to buy groceries, use your own bank, or even get your car registration updated...how do YOU plan to get around this? No vague ideas. Give me a specific plan. How will you eat? How will you use your bank? How will you update your license at the DMV?

Fake identification numbers won’t save you. SOMEONE has to show up at a pharmacy and receive a shot under your name for your name to be registered in a state/medical data base as having received the vaccine. This is already exactly how it’s rolling out in New York.

Don’t link me to a YouTube video on SCNs. That’s not the topic at hand. We’re talking about vaccine passports. Stay on topic.

EDIT: The only possible way to get around a state/medical database is:

1. Hack it. Good luck.

2. Have someone else go get a shot under your name. Good luck.

3. Bribe a pharmacist or nurse to record you as having received the vaccine.

Unless you plan on using one of the above 3, then you don’t actually have a viable plan to get around any of this.

Last edited:

Waynish

Something even cheaper and more basic than any "substance": basic common sense!

mrchibbs

@professor_sue

Only you can make that choice, but if my family said that to me, I wouldn't care much about them moving forward.

If they get the vaccine they should be protected, no? It shouldn't matter what you do.

If they care more about their perceived righteousness than you as a person, then they probably don't deserve your affection.

tankasnowgod

Source? Go try signing up for the Excelsior app that New York State is using. I already tried it. It literally requires you to put in your medical info and TELLS you it is searching the state database. Do you really believe the powers that be will allow everyone to keep using these flimsy CDC cards that anyone can counterfeit? Biden is already talking with 17 different tech companies and discussing options for digital passports.

I’m going about this the wrong way...apparently you have a very clear idea on how you’re going to somehow counterfeit digital medical records and bypass this mess. So I’ll let you explain your exact plan to me instead.

So tell me, once businesses require digital vaccine passports to buy groceries, use your own damn bank, or even get your car fixed...how do YOU plan to get around this? No vague ideas. Give me a specific plan. How will you eat? How will you use your bank? How will you update your license at the DMV?

Fake identification numbers won’t save you. SOMEONE has to show up at a pharmacy and receive a shot under your name for your name to be registered in a state/medical data base as having received the vaccine. This is already exactly how it’s rolling out in New York.

Go ahead. Tell me your plan. Because I don’t have one. But apparently you do. And don’t link me to a YouTube video on SCNs. That’s not the topic at hand. We’re talking about vaccine passports. Stay on topic.

1. Hack it. Good luck.

Unless you plan on using one of the above 3, you’re just blowing hot air.
Ridiculous.

Obviously, the idea of SCNs are completely relevant. It's private companies that are generating any sort of "passport," regardless of whether they get your info from some sort of state database or not. The concepts you use with an SCN with private companies like Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union would likely equally apply to the 17 tech companies that Bidan is supposedly talking to. Maybe the techniques will end up being different, but the principles will likely be the same.

You don't even understand what "state database" they are using. It's not like they are automatically cross referencing DL with SSNs with Tax Filings with health records. Just go to the app and look at some of the reviews-

The app works perfectly, as long as: 1. You know the county of the hospital system's headquarters is (I got vaccinated in Yonkers, but the hospital system is primarily in The Bronx). 2. The organization who vaccinated you has sent that information to the state (this is going to be VERY hit and miss)...

The app cannot find my second dose, albeit I was vaccinated and I have the CDC card to prove it. It was not via the VA, it was via NYS. If your vaccine was taken over 90 d ago, the pass will not be issued. Pointless, useless, does not differentiate between dose 1 and 2, as my friend who is half vaccinated was able to get a pass issued. Waste of time. Just like the disastrous, constantly crashing NYS vaccine site, that would put a first year CS student in a genius category, this is a joke

Record not found.... I am fully vaccinated and really wanted to obtain a pass. I tried 5x's and I also downloaded the app but nothing was found..I am a first responder and wanted to have app instead of carrying my card around..Hope this issue will be resolved soon.

FYI to everyone who is having issues with it finding your vaccine: call your local pharmacy and have them look you up on NYSIIS. (Even if they didn't give you your shot) it is likely that whoever immunized you failed to upload one or both doses to NYSIIS. I would call them and have them upload your shot.

Yeah, that State Database sounds really ironclad, huh? I question how much research you did, if you didn't even bother to do a cursory look at the Excelsior App reviews. Speaking of...... does the last review give you any ideas? Doesn't even sound like a bribe would even be necessary. Just good, old fashioned yelling at a poorly paid customer service employee at your local drugstore.

There is always going to be some weak link in the system you can exploit. When/if the worst case scenario starts to come into focus, find that weak link and exploit it.

OP
D

DB_2014

Ridiculous.

Obviously, the idea of SCNs are completely relevant. It's private companies that are generating any sort of "passport," regardless of whether they get your info from some sort of state database or not. The concepts you use with an SCN with private companies like Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union would likely equally apply to the 17 tech companies that Bidan is supposedly talking to. Maybe the techniques will end up being different, but the principles will likely be the same.

You don't even understand what "state database" they are using. It's not like they are automatically cross referencing DL with SSNs with Tax Filings with health records. Just go to the app and look at some of the reviews-

Yeah, that State Database sounds really ironclad, huh? I question how much research you did, if you didn't even bother to do a cursory look at the Excelsior App reviews. Speaking of...... does the last review give you any ideas? Doesn't even sound like a bribe would even be necessary. Just good, old fashioned yelling at a poorly paid customer service employee at your local drugstore.

There is always going to be some weak link in the system you can exploit. When/if the worst case scenario starts to come into focus, find that weak link and exploit it.

What are you even talking about? Private companies will be generating passports based off STATE DATABASES. In order for YOUR name to be in a STATE or MEDICAL database, YOU have to show up IN PERSON to get the damn shot. SCNs have literally nothing to do with this. An SCN cannot bypass the fact that you have to show up IN PERSON to be recorded in the database as having received the shot. I’m beating my head against a brick wall. I don’t know how to explain this to you any more simply. A vaccine doesn’t require an SCN or social. It requires YOU. In PERSON.

Yes, the reviews have several people who can’t find themselves in the database even though they received the shot. That’s not the result you or I want though, is it? You and I want to be IN that database WITHOUT receiving a shot. Copy? Find me a review of someone who ended up in the database without receiving a shot. I could care less if people did receive it and aren’t in the database. That doesn’t help me or you.

And yelling at a drug store employee? LOL That’ll work out great. The manager will walk up and say, “No problem sir. We’ll just check the appointment system and verify that you had an appointment to get vaccinated on the day you’re claiming you had your shot...oh I’m sorry sir. You were never even in our appointment system.”

If you manage to successfully pull off any of this James Bond baloney, please write a blog post and I’ll follow it to a T. Until then, I’ll spend my time exploring realistic solutions.

Last edited:

gaze

You can take everything you want, but it will still leave you more or less handicapped for life. It will lower your baseline health for good. You can recover from low metabolism or low testosterone levels, but you can never be as healthy as you would have without the vaccine.
hypothetically speaking, if you take someone who's been blasted by radiation and someone who hasn't, but both of them have perfect thyroid function and body temperature, won't they feel the same pretty much? good thyroid feels like good thyroid no matter your past, the problem is people who get blasted by radiation have a hard time getting their thyroid to work well, but if they do recover from it they shouldn't feel drastically worse than anyone else with good thyroid function

PxD

So tell me, once businesses require digital vaccine passports to buy groceries, use your own bank, or even get your car registration updated...how do YOU plan to get around this? No vague ideas. Give me a specific plan. How will you eat? How will you use your bank? How will you update your license at the DMV?

Don’t link me to a YouTube video on SCNs. That’s not the topic at hand. We’re talking about vaccine passports. Stay on topic.

1. Hack it. Good luck.

Unless you plan on using one of the above 3, then you don’t actually have a viable plan to get around any of this.
2 or 3 will be your best options in a scenario like that, and I think there will probably be a lot of that going on.

OP
D

DB_2014

2 or 3 will be your best options in a scenario like that, and I think there will probably be a lot of that going on.

I agree. The problem is, even if you can manage to get a fake passport for this vaccine, how many more vaccines will the elitists force us to get in the future? Moderna has already released a pdf containing plans for future Covid variant vaccines. The MSM is already fearmongering new variants and future pandemics and talking about the need for yearly booster shots. The elites will milk this cycle over and over again using more vaccines. You can only evade the system for so long. I think my best bet will be moving to a third world country. South America just doesn’t have the infrastructure to support widespread digital passports.

PxD

I agree. The problem is, even if you can manage to get a fake passport for this vaccine, how many more vaccines will the elitists force us to get in the future? Moderna has already released a pdf containing plans for future Covid variant vaccines. The MSM is already fearmongering new variants and future pandemics and talking about the need for yearly booster shots. The elites will milk this cycle over and over again using more vaccines. You can only evade the system for so long. I think my best bet will be moving to a third world country. South America just doesn’t have the infrastructure to support widespread digital passports.
I dunno. I have a lot of friends/relatives from South America and while you’re right about the shoddy infrastructure, their governments have gone nuts with the COVID lockdowns (with the exception of Brazil). I would much rather be in the USA than down there right now.

One option as we’ve discussed is evading or finding loopholes. A variation on that, which I call “going Gypsy”, is evading but doing it with or amongst a like minded group of people and just removing yourself from the grid/system and living by your own rules, while still participating where you need to. If you know anything about gypsy culture, you’ll know what I mean.

A third option is political activism. Think of all the concentrated lobby groups over the past few decades that started small and pushed their agendas through to where they were big enough that they couldn’t be ignored.

Lollipop2

sweetpeat

I am definitely with you on not wanting to get the vaccine. Sadly, I have already been told by family that I can't visit unless I have it. This is what it is coming down to as well. So, if anyone has additional suggestions on how to detox as much of it as possible, I am all ears. I am also extremely heartbroken. However, I am also looking at this from a higher perspective as well and starting to shut out judgemental voices on all sides (i.e., you are fool if you get it/don't get it). Those are positions or places of extreme fear. I am ready to completely surrender and move forward with non-judgment about this. Thoughts are powerful, more powerful than we know. Thoughts can also change our DNA, reject or accept something as helping or hurting us. (to an extent, I get it). So, that's where I am at with this, at least spiritually: acceptance, knowing that all of this COVID/jac-crap operates at a lower frequency, lower consciousness, in the world of matter and form. I am affirming I am beyond that. This is just one pass, one life in many lifetimes. I care for my body as best I can, but I also don't want my mind to suffer. Some will say, oh, you are giving in to the dark cabal, you are weak. Whatever; that is others' opinions about me, someone that very few people at all in a world with 8 billion plus really knows. We can elevate our consciousness. That's where I am working at. Anyway, it is rough, I know. I am through with suffering. I affirm, Life Is Beautiful.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Definitely a tough position to be in. And so sad that these family members have put you in this position based on misinformation. Apparently they believe the vaccine prevents spread of the virus? It's my understanding that it's designed to lessen symptoms of the infected, not prevent infection or transmission, according to the CDC's own information. But I assume you know this. Have you tried discussing the situation with them from this angle?

professor_sue

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Definitely a tough position to be in. And so sad that these family members have put you in this position based on misinformation. Apparently they believe the vaccine prevents spread of the virus? It's my understanding that it's designed to lessen symptoms of the infected, not prevent infection or transmission, according to the CDC's own information. But I assume you know this. Have you tried discussing the situation with them from this angle?
Yes, it's hard but I'm done with the struggle and suffering. Yes, they know it lessens the symptoms. They think that I may die if I don't have it. No talking about it with them (it's my parents, they're older and very afraid.). Those who suggest that I just cut them off lack empathy and understanding. Easy to say I suppose if your relationship with your family is shitty. I have a good relationship with my immediate family. They're all on the east coast, I'm in California. Living alone, very isolated from people. The people in my life, save maybe 1, all believe the MSM narrative. I'm at the point where I'm surrendering spiritually and knowing that my thoughts, my mind are more powerful than a damn jab. Peace and love to everyone on this earth plane. If I get the vax and live a shorter life, so be it. Things are likely going to get a lot worse: famine, cannibalism, etc. I don't want to live through that, that much I know.

tankasnowgod

Yes, the reviews have several people who can’t find themselves in the database even though they received the shot. That’s not the result you or I want though, is it? You and I want to be IN that database WITHOUT receiving a shot. Copy?
Yeah. Duh. Then try it in reverse. You can't figure that out?

I could care less if people did receive it and aren’t in the database. That doesn’t help me or you.

Fine, then go ahead and get the shot. What do I care? See if the substances you listed in the beginning prevent you from getting Bell's Palsy or Kidney Failure or Auto Immune conditions. Maybe they will even be unlike previous mRNA shots, and have few side effects at all

The situation you are painting doesn't have a good option, anyway. It's either go ahead and comply with the shot (and all future shots) and hope for the best healthwise, or say goodbye to the life you had (which seems like it's probably gone at this point, anyway, things are never going back to how they were in say, 2019). At this point, seriously, what does it matter?

Considering your initial post is about what substances can counteract it, it sure sounds like compliance was an option that was on the table for you. It's simply not for me. I've had too many medical experiments done on me in the past, I simply won't give my consent for another one in the future.

Happycat

Back on the subject title of the thread.

If you have to take the vax, maybe try and get one that is non RNA, if its available in your country.
Take aspirin, niacinamide, cyproheptadine, progesterone to counteract the inflammatory response of your body.

T

TheBeard

I have no intentions of getting this damn vaccine, but I expect at some point that we will be unable to shop or even travel without it, and we may eventually be forced to get it out of necessity. As such, I’m planning for the worst case scenario. What substances have you come across that could help counter this mRNA vaccine?

Here’s my list so far:

Progesterone
Cholesterol
Methylene blue
Caffeine
Cyproheptadine
Famotidine
Thiamine
Activated Charcoal
T3

What else am I missing?

Considering there are reports of people developing blood clots post-vaccine, could aspirin be a beneficial treatment?

How is that specifically going to counter vaccine effects?
You just indescriminately listed the supplements Peat talks about.

Depleting your fat stores by several days fasting seems to be the best way.

gaze

Depleting your fat stores by several days fasting seems to be the best way.
fasting causes chronically high free fatty acids. pufa are most harmful when they're released from tissues, so i think you actually would want to be overeating on glucose, some saturated fat, and vitamin b3 before and after the shot to keep ffa low. having a coke or OJ immediately before the shot might be a good idea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals