Water Quality

O

Omen

Hopefully my last thread on water quality.

After complaining several times about my osmosis water filter and still not buying a TDS meter to check it (which I will now be doing)...

When I was out today I drank some water before lunch. I don't usually pay attention to when I drink water but I felt thirsty so I did and noticed straight after a large drop in energy and my stomach went bad so now I don't even know how much my current water is f**cking me.

If someone has gastritis and very slow stomach motility - is it just better to avoid liquids altogether between meals?

I never used to drink water as a kid... literally ever. Just drank coffee but I do think I need some water so maybe just first thing in the morning and whatever I get with black coffee/food?

wzuo

Maybe try drinking watermelon/oj/any juice you like instead of water. I have never liked drinking water for my whole life and avoid it when I can. Elderly people in PL almost never drink water alone, usually drinks tea or whatever beverage but not water itself. It's very advertised in younger generations, especially to drink water from plastic bottles. Maybe it's not accidental.
Plain water gives almost nothing but takes space in insensines, it may even be problematic when you sweat a lot and provide just water without electrolytes.

OP
O

Omen

I tend to agree but I also get a bad reaction from fruits/fruit juice and milk which doesn't leave me with much.

Been trying to get most of my water from food (zuchinni, cucumber and black coffee). Paradoxically I also consume a lot of salt which probably doesn't help but I need it for POTS management.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals