Need help - current water source is causing issues.

O

Omen

Jus moved and my reverse osmosis filter doesn't seem to be doing it's job at my new place, not sure if it could be some kind of sediment in the pipes or what but it's really messing with my stomach and now my water has a slight taste to it which it didn't at my old place. Recently the unit was serviced and parts were replaced so this isn't the issue.

Any recommendation on a good source of water until I get this sorted? I'm in Australia and all commercial waters I tried caused issues. Tried Mt. Ossa 750ml spring water from a glass bottle, Pureau water from a cask - allegedly free from all chemicals and metals but still caused probems for me and dehydrated me.

Unable to tolerate liquids other than water so would appreciate some recommendations for clean water that is also not overly expensive.

Jus moved and my reverse osmosis filter doesn't seem to be doing it's job at my new place, not sure if it could be some kind of sediment in the pipes or what but it's really messing with my stomach and now my water has a slight taste to it which it didn't at my old place. Recently the unit was serviced and parts were replaced so this isn't the issue.

Any recommendation on a good source of water until I get this sorted? I'm in Australia and all commercial waters I tried caused issues. Tried Mt. Ossa 750ml spring water from a glass bottle, Pureau water from a cask - allegedly free from all chemicals and metals but still caused probems for me and dehydrated me.

Unable to tolerate liquids other than water so would appreciate some recommendations for clean water that is also not overly expensive.
Maybe run your water through your coffee pot with a paper filter.