Years Of Overhydration - How To Restore Balance?

I frequently drank 3 litres of water a day during my senior years at school. Not because I was thirsty, but because as an anxious teen it was something to keep my hands busy and a trip to the water cooler allowed me to escape social situations I didn't like. Fast forward to college where drinking upwards of 3 litres of alcohol 3-4 times a week was expected.

Not once do I remember drinking because I was thirsty. Knowing what I know now about too much water, and reading a recent response by @haidut about too much liquid causing stomach symptoms, I'm worried about the lasting damage this has had on my system.

I've recently had relief from constant white/blotchy/geographic tongue by not drinking ANY liquids. I can go a day or two without having a sip of anything.

My question is, can the body get waterlogged or flooded, so to speak? So that my system is very sensitive to fluids now? Is it possible that my sodium requirements / fluid intolerance is now extremely high from previous habits?

brainfog

Not once do I remember drinking because I was thirsty. Knowing what I know now about too much water, and reading a recent response by @haidut about too much liquid causing stomach symptoms, I'm worried about the lasting damage this has had on my system.

Can you link the text?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals