Vitamin A Causing Alzheimer's

TeslaFan

unfortunately myself and several others on this forum find it very hard to find a good quality vit e. ive been using health naturas one and it causes all kinds of anxiety, tachycardia etc

I use the wheat germ oil one from IdeaLabs.
Hate to be an advertisement, but it's a night and day difference from anything else I've tried.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah I like it too. Haidut doesn't seem to advertise but I think that should be everyones first pick on this forum.

Haha, believe me, even with me not advertising at all I get hate mail all the time about being a supplement-pusher. There is no pleasing some people.

I was about to say, I don't personally get bad reactions even with Unique E, and on the other hand some people get the adrenaline symptoms with every brand, so it becomes kind of hard to blame the products.

Diokine

The vitamin A could be contributing to the symptoms via alterations in GR and MR interactions with cortisol, also look at the zinc supplement you were taking. Vitamin A also induces the synthesis of ceruloplasmin in the liver, which will bind copper.

Long term supplementation with zinc can cause disturbance in copper metabolism and one of the reasons is because zinc has a much higher affinity for metallothionein in the gut, easily displacing copper and causing issues with absorption.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The vitamin A could be contributing to the symptoms via alterations in GR and MR interactions with cortisol, also look at the zinc supplement you were taking. Vitamin A also induces the synthesis of ceruloplasmin in the liver, which will bind copper.

Long term supplementation with zinc can cause disturbance in copper metabolism and one of the reasons is because zinc has a much higher affinity for metallothionein in the gut, easily displacing copper and causing issues with absorption.
so better to stay off the zinc then?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals