Vet in USA

jnklheimer

Does anyone know a good vet in USA? Someone that isn't institutionally indoctrinated? Maybe a holistic vet?

OP
J

jnklheimer

Context? Geography?
Can be anywhere in USA. I’ll dm you the specifics in case you do know a good vet; I don’t want the search terms popping up in google because my country is a nanny state and I don’t want to risk them seeing this

Regina

Can be anywhere in USA. I’ll dm you the specifics in case you do know a good vet; I don’t want the search terms popping up in google because my country is a nanny state and I don’t want to risk them seeing this
the only good one I ever found died.
Dr. Gloria Dodd

Her articles and products are still there. She used to treat my dog long-distance to Chicago. She got him out of acute situations.
Always seemed super-natural abilities.
But when I called and spoke with the staff about some returning symptoms, they confided that Gloria was a master and they really are crap-shooting with the dosages without her.

You can try her products but Gloria never had me finish any product. I would receive an urgent email from her like "Stop dosing 'x'[product] immediately. He doesn't need anymore. Soak him in a very warm bath with baking soda for 20 minutes." Whatever she said would work.

I have a Vet now who respects my wishes and lets me somewhat dictate what I want.
But we developed a long-term relationship and she treats him long-distance via zoom.
She's also in a crazy nanny Chicago, situation. But confidess one-on-one what she really thinks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals