Vaccine Bell's Palsy Myth Debunked

Grischbal

Pfizers 4 Bell's Palsy cases were in the vaccine group
Moderna had 3 cases in the vaccine group and 1 in the placebo (where they used a meningitis vaccine)

For many it is temporary but I dont see anything mythic about it

boris

He repeats what the companies themselves are stating, that it‘s in the same statistical range as Bell‘s Palsy in the general population. ....but the general population gets vaccinated. Note that only people who received a vaccine got paralyzed (the moderna „placebo“ is a vaccine) and none of the people who did not receive a vaccine.

His final argument seems to be: if you got Bell‘s Palsy from the vaccine, you would have gotten it anyways.

Perry Staltic

What I don't get is someone into the purity of veganism, yet also devoted to vaccines and being injected with aborted human fetal tissue. Too weird for me.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

What I don't get is someone into the purity of veganism, yet also devoted to vaccines and being injected with aborted human fetal tissue. Too weird for me.
I think because he dont see abortion as immoral in most cases. He has many videos about it, but I have not watched many of them.

Herbie

LOL most people just repeat what they are told by authoritarians, this is the authoratianian culture we live in. horizontal totalitarianism, you know just repeat simple facts told to you so idiots sound smart lol.

Vegan gains is cancer

tankasnowgod

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

LOL most people just repeat what they are told by authoritarians, this is the authoratianian culture we live in. horizontal totalitarianism, you know just repeat simple facts told to you so idiots sound smart lol.

Vegan gains is cancer
What authority are you reffering to?

Perry Staltic

Imagine how democrats would react if they were told the vaccine they were getting was made from an aborted puppy.

boris

Looking for sense in this person is futile, he is a severely deranged individual. He openly calls himself a sadist and says he gets a „warm tingly feeling“ when he harms someone.

T

TheBeard

What's pure about veganism?

Degenerating after only 2 years on a diet that is not physiologically adapted?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals