NHS Covid vaccine status App includes disturbing personal information

OP
P

Peatness

This is concerning. Is anyone fighting it legally in the UK?
There is a lot of censorship going on here. Mainstream media is too busy discussing royal family than to interrogate judiciary. 'Big brother watch' has been instrumental in getting info out but they are a small organisation. The majority of the public has bought into the propaganda. They care more about being able to go on holiday and attend events! Frankly, I fear for the future

Big Brother Watch: Defending Civil Liberties, Protecting Privacy

Lollipop2

There is a lot of censorship going on here. Mainstream media is too busy discussing royal family than to interrogate judiciary. 'Big brother watch' has been instrumental in getting info out but they are a small organisation. The majority of the public has bought into the propaganda. They care more about being able to go on holiday and attend events! Frankly, I fear for the future

Big Brother Watch: Defending Civil Liberties, Protecting Privacy

I bet you do! I wonder if they will happen in the US? I bet since each state has rights it will be harder to institute here.

What is soooooo frustrating is that NONE of this was necessary. Some some group of wealthy people are destroying our world for NO REASON.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals