Help For Niece With Cerebral Palsy

yoshiesque

Hey guys,

I am really down at the moment because initially I thought my niece had Autism but it looks like she may have cerebral palsy. Autism gave me hope, because a lot of people have treated it 100%. However I dont seem to see that kind of information on CP. It seems like there is actual damage to the brain (or small parts of it were not developed). How can one cure something like this, especially if the child is 3 years old?

With Autism the medical field is simply managing the issue, rather than treating the root cause (eg high serotonin, carbon monoxide levels). They manage it by giving them specialized education. It seems like CP is managed the same and there really isnt a way to cure the root cause (damage done at birth or before birth).

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Lejeboca

However I dont seem to see that kind of information on CP. It seems like there is actual damage to the brain (or small parts of it were not developed). How can one cure something like this, especially if the child is 3 years old?

By doing search on this site, I found this thread that might be helpful
Tremor In Parkinson Disease (PD) Is Due To High Serotonin

I would also add that GABA agonists are good, and high doses of vitamins B, especially B1,B3,B6, and B12.

Probably, cannot 'cure' but certainly decrease symptoms and let her live a fulfilled functional life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals