Unvaccinated man denied heart transplant by Boston hospital

J.R.K

L

Lord Cola

Is "covid" the only thing that determines the likelihood of survival of a patient? If you're injected with covid "vaccines", do you have a higher survival rate than an uninjected person, even if you're obese, 95 years old, and are addicted to heroin?

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

Is "covid" the only thing that determines the likelihood of survival of a patient? If you're injected with covid "vaccines", do you have a higher survival rate than an uninjected person, even if you're obese, 95 years old, and are addicted to heroin?
Agreed on the COVID fatigue taking its toll. I find that they cite wiping out the immune system as a result of the transplant surgery to be a point of contest.
There is evidence to suggest that the gene therapies play a number on the T cells and perhaps the innate immune system in general, so if the patient has a heart issue plus being immune compromised would that not make them more of a risk for decreased survival?

L

Lord Cola

Agreed on the COVID fatigue taking its toll. I find that they cite wiping out the immune system as a result of the transplant surgery to be a point of contest.
There is evidence to suggest that the gene therapies play a number on the T cells and perhaps the innate immune system in general, so if the patient has a heart issue plus being immune compromised would that not make them more of a risk for decreased survival?
They have been trying to conflate injection status with health, so, to the people still believing the covid nonsense, if you are injected, you are healthier than an uninjected person, no matter the real state of your body. The subject of what the "vaccines" actually do in your body doesn't matter because these people are compelled by the imagery of the injections as "good" and "healthy" to ignore any contrary evidence.

And the question of precisely (surely rough estimates aren't good enough, when even one precious organ can't go to waste trying to save a person less likely to survive) how much the covid injections increase or decrease your likelihood of survival, affect the quality of recovery, etc., considering all other aspects of your situation that are integrated with each other, how will they calculate those, even if we assumed the injections somehow increased one's survival rate overall? These authorities are consistently making a plainly absurd argument, and they should know that, so this represents their intent to systematically let specific populations die for unstated reasons.

J.R.K

They have been trying to conflate injection status with health, so, to the people still believing the covid nonsense, if you are injected, you are healthier than an uninjected person, no matter the real state of your body. The subject of what the "vaccines" actually do in your body doesn't matter because these people are compelled by the imagery of the injections as "good" and "healthy" to ignore any contrary evidence.

And the question of precisely (surely rough estimates aren't good enough, when even one precious organ can't go to waste trying to save a person less likely to survive) how much the covid injections increase or decrease your likelihood of survival, affect the quality of recovery, etc., considering all other aspects of your situation that are integrated with each other, how will they calculate those, even if we assumed the injections somehow increased one's survival rate overall? These authorities are consistently making a plainly absurd argument, and they should know that, so this represents their intent to systematically let specific populations die for unstated reasons.
This story has me recalling another story I recently was told of. @Lord Cola
A young healthy twenty five year old man who had recently received a COVID vaccine, fell off a ladder and was found dead on arrival at hospital, he was a registered organ donor so the hospital staff set to work to harvest the organs. The story goes that none of his organs were able to be used for transplants.
It would be important to note that he was Amish and within that community there are those that consume alcohol in excess but from what I gather I can neither confirm nor deny that being an issue in this mans life. But it brings up a point that the spike protein is distributed throughput the vascular system and is known to be cytotoxic, so it would not be an impossible scenario to consider that the spike protein contributed to the transplantability or this mans organs. Which may call into question the safety of the blood from injected donors.

Drareg

They will probably do it in the end and give him a vaccinated heart, the medical establishment would love this kind of sadistic scenario, he will die from myocarditis not long after, he should try progesterone and thyroid in the meantime.

tankasnowgod

Dr McColough weighs in on the dangers and the moral issues with this line of thinking. Either way in my opinion they are signing this mans death warrant.
Yes, but which man?

In order to harvest a heart for transplant, you must murder someone. Organs cannot be taken from the living-

• You can't get living organs from a person that has died. There would be blood clots that make the organs unusable. So during organ procurement surgery the organ donor is mechanically ventilated. The hands are fixated during the surgery. The surgeon cuts him open from throat to pubic bone. This is often followed by a raise in heart beat, blood pressure, sweating, reddening of the skin. These symptoms normally are considered as a sign of pain, but not in the so-called brain dead. (In Switzerland though they always give very heavy pain killers before they start.)
  • The heart is the last organ that is taken out. Biological death occurs as the result of this surgery.

So even if the person "donating" a heart is "dying," (and who, exactly is making that decision?), you are at best swapping one life for another life, and the "donation" itself will be the cause of biological death.

As bad as the demonvax and policies surrounding the demonvax are, public medicine is not some totally beneficial industry that just suddenly lost it's way over the past two years. I've seen well documented medical horrors that date back over a century, and who knows how long before.

tankasnowgod

This story has me recalling another story I recently was told of. @Lord Cola
A young healthy twenty five year old man who had recently received a COVID vaccine, fell off a ladder and was found dead on arrival at hospital, he was a registered organ donor so the hospital staff set to work to harvest the organs. The story goes that none of his organs were able to be used for transplants.
It would be important to note that he was Amish and within that community there are those that consume alcohol in excess but from what I gather I can neither confirm nor deny that being an issue in this mans life. But it brings up a point that the spike protein is distributed throughput the vascular system and is known to be cytotoxic, so it would not be an impossible scenario to consider that the spike protein contributed to the transplantability or this mans organs. Which may call into question the safety of the blood from injected donors.
The story is obviously false.

First off, no way would any Amish man be an organ donor, and probably wouldn't take a vaccine, either. If he was DOA, they couldn't harvest his organs, because you need to still be alive when they start to harvest them.

J.R.K

Yes, but which man?

In order to harvest a heart for transplant, you must murder someone. Organs cannot be taken from the living-

So even if the person "donating" a heart is "dying," (and who, exactly is making that decision?), you are at best swapping one life for another life, and the "donation" itself will be the cause of biological death.

As bad as the demonvax and policies surrounding the demonvax are, public medicine is not some totally beneficial industry that just suddenly lost it's way over the past two years. I've seen well documented medical horrors that date back over a century, and who knows how long before.
I am in agreement that the medical establishment has been corrupt for a long time, I think that it is fair to say that it has just become much more obvious in its true nature.
I myself am just grasping the length of time that the entire medical industry has been in this state. That being said though I do not necessarily accept that all Doctors have a purpose to cause harm, and do want to help their patients.
But I also think they unwittingly harm patients as a direct result of their training, perhaps it it naive to believe that they cannot notice the harm that the prescribed treatments cause, but the desire to help I believe comes from a place of empathy for at minimum most new rookie Doctors.
Naive and idealistic? Perhaps.

J.R.K

The story is obviously false.

First off, no way would any Amish man be an organ donor, and probably wouldn't take a vaccine, either. If he was DOA, they couldn't harvest his organs, because you need to still be alive when they start to harvest them.
I do know and deal with many Amish, and I have had verification from some that they are vaccinated and cooperate with local public health units in order to continue to have their church services.
The story was second hand that is true, my point was more about how the gene therapies will affect the organ transplantation outcomes.

OP
Prota

Prota

Here in Serbia we do not accept blood from vaccinated people.

OP
Prota

Prota

Interesting, is that a permanent stance or do they allow donations after a certain time period has elapsed?
I think it's about the attitude of medical workers who still have the strength to do some things properly when it comes to the lives of people who need blood. Omicron is on the scene, vaccination has completely stopped (below 50%; five vaccines available), elections will follow in april and a chance for the corrupt cartel in power to go down in history.

J.R.K

I think it's about the attitude of medical workers who still have the strength to do some things properly when it comes to the lives of people who need blood. Omicron is on the scene, vaccination has completely stopped (below 50%; five vaccines available), elections will follow in april and a chance for the corrupt cartel in power to go down in history.
I hope that the corrupt cartel does ho down for you @Prota! Let’s hope we soon see some politicians with some moral fibre on a global basis.

OP
Prota

Prota

I hope that the corrupt cartel does ho down for you @Prota! Let’s hope we soon see some politicians with some moral fibre on a global basis.
Thank you J.R.K.!

My compatriot Nikola Tesla once said:
“A man is born to work, to suffer and to fight; he who doesn't, must perish. "

J.R.K

Thank you J.R.K.!

My compatriot Nikola Tesla once said:
“A man is born to work, to suffer and to fight; he who doesn't, must perish. "
He indeed was a very smart man, I am only learning now how much of his ideas were taken away from him and given to others such as Marconi, and the telegraph idea. The version I read claimed that this was done by the Rothschild family in order to gain in roads into control of America.
Each day I find myself humbled and a little bit embarrassed as to how little I know or understand regarding how the world works and how those that control it manipulated and continue to manipulate us.

I am curious if you do not mind, do they push vaccination hard in Serbia, or do they have a vaccine passport system in place?
In Canada they are very much working the divide and conquer strategy trying to pit us against each other. In fact they now in Quebec will not allow unvaccinated people to enter Costco or Walmart without a vaccine passport. Now I have heard a version that allows an unvaccinated person to enter these establishments to purchase groceries or go to the pharmacy, but they can only purchase essentials. In order to enforce this each unvaccinated person would be accompanied by a staff member and they would make sure that you would only be purchasing essential goods.

OP
Prota

Prota

He indeed was a very smart man, I am only learning now how much of his ideas were taken away from him and given to others such as Marconi, and the telegraph idea. The version I read claimed that this was done by the Rothschild family in order to gain in roads into control of America.
Each day I find myself humbled and a little bit embarrassed as to how little I know or understand regarding how the world works and how those that control it manipulated and continue to manipulate us.

I am curious if you do not mind, do they push vaccination hard in Serbia, or do they have a vaccine passport system in place?
In Canada they are very much working the divide and conquer strategy trying to pit us against each other. In fact they now in Quebec will not allow unvaccinated people to enter Costco or Walmart without a vaccine passport. Now I have heard a version that allows an unvaccinated person to enter these establishments to purchase groceries or go to the pharmacy, but they can only purchase essentials. In order to enforce this each unvaccinated person would be accompanied by a staff member and they would make sure that you would only be purchasing essential goods.
Sorry, my english is not so good!

Here in Serbia, the corrupt government has absolute control over most of the media, ministers and their families are involved in daily scandals related to arms sales, drug cultivation (the largest marijuana plantation in Europe), setting up state affairs for private companies, etc. At the beginning of last year, the corrupt government procured about 15 million doses of all vaccines, including Chinese ones (Serbia's population is less than 7 million). Vaccination is maximally promoted (politicians, paid actors, journalists, singers), vaccination is performed even in shopping malls, etc. Due to numerous scandals, the proximity of elections and the lost trust of citizens in government, mandatory vaccination has been avoided, while vaccination passports are mandatory only in the evening and apply mainly to restaurants and cafes. After the elections, the people may have to defend their electoral will on the street, maybe Omicron will raise awareness of the manipulated, in any case, for now, stricter measures related to vaccination and control have been avoided, but an uncertain spring is ahead of us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals