From Someone Dead You Can't Take Living Organs

Regina

Yeah, that's what I feared. In that cases the opt-out does not achieve much as the hospital will put massive pressure (read: extortion) on the relatives to agree to donation. Getting to the point where it would be good to be known publicly (and maybe even carry a card with doctors' official confirmation) as an alcoholic and a junkie so that there is no interest in the organs.
🤔

Yeah. Kinda like a jury-duty play.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yeah, that's what I feared. In that cases the opt-out does not achieve much as the hospital will put massive pressure (read: extortion) on the relatives to agree to donation. Getting to the point where it would be good to be known publicly (and maybe even carry a card with doctors' official confirmation) as an alcoholic and a junkie so that there is no interest in the organs.
It’s super important for people to have a POA they can trust to honor their wishes if/when they are unable to speak for themselves. @Advocate2021 might be able to add value information to this topic.

Lejeboca

"...A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues —either because of high costs for care or time out of work. An estimated 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year because of medical issues and bills, the research found."

Not to argue that medical-bill bankruptcies is not a big problem, the below is just to clarity this quote from CNBC for the sake of perspective, from the study itself.

'All bankruptcies' translates into 910 survey respondents.
The numbers in the study, including the 66.5%, are from subjective perceptions of the debtors.

Medical Bankruptcy: Still Common Despite the Affordable Care Act

Here is an entire table from the paper.
1686373141134.png

Peatful

What
In
The
Actual
F?

This needs to be in my occult thread

Sorry if this is old news

Selling of human remains
Faces
Babies
Cadaver parts

View: https://youtu.be/8-77K-OJJ4M

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, whoever wanted the parts from that young lady that was still alive and begging my coworker to not let them take her life must have been very powerful indeed. The whole thing was completely covered up and my coworker was pretty unhinged after that experience. I didn’t work there for long after learning about it obviously and immediately stopped being an organ donor myself.

5LGreenback

Wow, this thread hits a little too close to home.

I need to find a way To opt out (in Canada) and somehow convince my family to opt out without breaking their hearts.

Jackson Chung

Now that the scam is becoming more widely known, and more people are opting out, expect quiet regulatory changes to make it next to impossible to opt out, or even outright such prohibitions by law. Canada, Australia, NZ, Belgium, Netherlands, etc may be the first such countries to try medical fascism first, considering their stance on euthanasia. Oh, you want welfare? Well, you have to be an organ donor. Oh, you want your govt pension, which you technically paid for? You have to be an organ donor. You want your socialized healthcare? You have to be an organ donor. And on and on it goes.
Expect the relatives of the potential organ donor to be targeted as well. I believe the relatives can override the opt-out in some countries. @Blossom - do you know how it is where you live/work? If the relatives can override it, expect all sorts of pressure and outright extortion of the sort of "...well, your husband/wife "died" of drug overdose so the insurance probably won't cover a lot of the treatments. however, if you sign here and agree for us to harvest the organs we will cover the bill and you won't have to sleep on the street trying to pay those massive bills". AFAIK, more than 2/3 of banckrupcies in the US are medical bill related, so this line of attack is probably what will be tried next.

The medical system is parasitic. Truly a monster. FYI if you have any money, a good way to protect it from these monsters is to put it in a Nevada Asset Protection Trust. Costs about $4000-$6000 and $200 a year after that. Of course having good knowledge of alternative medicine helps you to avoid these parasites in the first place :).

Jackson Chung

It’s super important for people to have a POA they can trust to honor their wishes if/when they are unable to speak for themselves. @Advocate2021 might be able to add value information to this topic.

I'm going to create a thread for ideas to legally protect yourself from the medical system. Went through a divorce and had a good amount of assets...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm going to create a thread for ideas to legally protect yourself from the medical system. Went through a divorce and had a good amount of assets...
That would be excellent and greatly appreciated. I’ve been thinking about the subject a lot lately just because of all the devastation I witness. Things can become exceedingly complicated quickly when people aren’t prepared so the more information we can gather and share the better. Thank you so much!

Peatress

First, the medical things that will rule you out: (there are some variations with different OPO’s medical criteria).
  • Sepsis, pneumonia, or other infection at time of death
  • Most hepatitis patients, with the exception of NASH
  • HIV or AIDS
  • Lymphomas, bone, and myeloma type cancers
  • Dementia, Alzheimer, or Parkinson
  • Autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc) - although you can donate corneas with these
  • Metastatic cancer within the last 3–5 years, you can also donate corneas with this
  • Being on a ventilator for an extended period will rule you out for cornea donation
  • Recent small pox vaccination or exposure to someone who had a recent small pox vaccination
  • Has taken a growth hormone
  • Has had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, or a family member with it
  • Malaria, Chagas, Active herpes, West Nile virus, Rabies, etc.

Then there are the social prohibitions, most of these are set by the FDA:
  • Any history of IV drug abuse
  • A male who has had sex with another male in the last five years, or a female who has had sex with a male who had sex with another male in the last five years
  • Had a tattoo received in prison (ever), or not done at a professional studio with sterile equipment (within last five years)
  • Acupuncture or piercing not done in a sterile medical office or professional studio (in last five years)
  • Travel to the United Kingdom for longer than six months between the years 1980–1996. Or lived in Europe longer than five year cumulatively since 1980
  • Lived on a US military base in Northern Europe for longer than six months between 1980–1996.
  • Received a blood transfusion or any blood products in Europe since 1980
  • Having been incarcerated in a jail, prison, lock up, juvenile correctional facility longer than 72 hours within the last 12 months
  • Being a rape victim within the last year
  • Having an accidental needle stick, or being exposed to someone else’s blood within the last year
  • Having being bitten or scratched by a pet, stray, farm, or wild animal within the last year. If it was a pet and they were not suspected of having rabies, then it is usually OK.

David PS

Hope this helps. I could only find the final draft - same authors
This article is based on ideas developed in a larger work, SKShah, FG Miller, “Can We Handle the Truth? Legal Fictions in the Determination ofDeath”, American Journal of Law and Medicine 36:540-585 (2010).

Death and legal fictions
Seema K Shah,1 Robert D Truog,2 Franklin G Miller1

David PS

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals