Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?

Nokoni

"But four years after his lifesaving procedure, it was not only Long’s blood that was affected. Swabs of his lips and cheeks contained his DNA – but also that of his donor. Even more surprising to Long and other colleagues at the crime lab, all of the DNA in his semen belonged to his donor. “I thought that it was pretty incredible that I can disappear and someone else can appear,” he said."
Man who had transplant finds out months later his DNA has changed to that of donor 5,000 miles away

tankasnowgod

Insane that this thread has existed for over a year with zero comments.

Especially with the possibilities of the mRNA shots getting incorporated into DNA. That's clearly not just some wild theory, but something that has happened with other procedures before.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Especially with the possibilities of the mRNA shots getting incorporated into DNA. That's clearly not just some wild theory, but something that has happened with other procedures before.
No comments to the linked article either. Seems bizarre enough to warrant a "wow" or two :)

haidut

Forum Supporter

So, I guess (micro)chimerism and telegony are possible on the male side too. Fascinating indeed, and no wonder there has not been more coverage about this in MSM. Immediately undermines the very core of the "central dogma" in medicine/biology.

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic @schultz I'm tellin ya, arranged marriages are the way to go :angel:

I worked with an Indian guy once who had an arranged marriage, which was normal to his cultural thinking. When I explained to him my worldview, that you find and marry a soulmate who you love with all of your heart, he was genuinely perplexed by such a concept. His way worked for him, though. If my parents had arranged a marriage for me, I probably would have killed myself.

Lilac

I am pretty sure that Ray has written--somewhere--about females mating with multiple partners and the DNA of the first male getting into the offspring of the second male. I don't think he was talking about human beings--maybe it was a study of fruit flies or something like that. But I remember thinking this could account for Ronan Farrow. ;)

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am pretty sure that Ray has written--somewhere--about females mating with multiple partners and the DNA of the first male getting into the offspring of the second male. I don't think he was talking about human beings--maybe it was a study of fruit flies or something like that. But I remember thinking this could account for Ronan Farrow. ;)

Yep, as I mentioned in a comment above, these are the concepts of microchimerism and telegony, and they have been observed in virtually all animal species...even humans. However, discussion of these concepts in regards to humans is a strong social taboo as it undermines both the "central dogma" hypothesis of biology/medicine and various social moral concepts.

dabdabdab

Yep, as I mentioned in a comment above, these are the concepts of microchimerism and telegony, and they have been observed in virtually all animal species...even humans. However, discussion of these concepts in regards to humans is a strong social taboo as it undermines both the "central dogma" hypothesis of biology/medicine and various social moral concepts.
Can you provide the links to the experiments and references of telegony?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Fascinating.
Also interesting that microchimerism is at least presented as a politically acceptable concept, and the telegony is absolutely not!

dabdabdab

Fascinating.
Also interesting that microchimerism is at least presented as a politically acceptable concept, and the telegony is absolutely not!
I remember reading about y chromosome and how it's made to destroy females in lots of species just to preserve and continue offspring and for that reason in secret ancient traditions like white tigress tantra, a woman should avoid touching or contacting male semen at all cost, otherwise she couldn't attain youthfulness and immortality.

But beyond these myths, I didn't find anything about it in mammals.
even a fetus microchimerism effect will not remain in mother's body and will leave after several months.

LucyL

I worked with an Indian guy once who had an arranged marriage, which was normal to his cultural thinking. When I explained to him my worldview, that you find and marry a soulmate who you love with all of your heart, he was genuinely perplexed by such a concept. His way worked for him, though. If my parents had arranged a marriage for me, I probably would have killed myself.
If you consider successful long term marriage in light of divorce rates and short term cohabitation rates, arranged marriage and "love of your life" marriage aren't as far apart as they seem.

Advocate2021

yep and its not just standard dna that can get transferred but mutant nanofied DNA. Ill stick to the pre nanofied variety thank you as much as possible.

Advocate2021

yep and its not just standard dna that can get transferred but mutant nanofied DNA. Ill stick to the pre nanofied variety thank you as much as possible.
and its not just a possibility- studies have shown it is happening in real time.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The Telogony wiki article is now gone. Redirected to another empty link. But it is now here:

Back
Top Bottom