Patient refused heart transplant because he is unvaccinated

InChristAlone

Medical malpractice.

tankasnowgod

It may sound wrong, even demonic, but the truth is, all organ harvesting is demonic. In order to receive a heart transplant, someone else must be murdered.

• You can't get living organs from a person that has died. There would be blood clots that make the organs unusable. So during organ procurement surgery the organ donor is mechanically ventilated. The hands are fixated during the surgery. The surgeon cuts him open from throat to pubic bone. This is often followed by a raise in heart beat, blood pressure, sweating, reddening of the skin. These symptoms normally are considered as a sign of pain, but not in the so-called brain dead. (In Switzerland though they always give very heavy pain killers before they start.)
  • The heart is the last organ that is taken out. Biological death occurs as the result of this surgery.

InChristAlone

Yep, I am not an organ donor because I don't want to be mutilated while still alive.

Lollipop2

It may sound wrong, even demonic, but the truth is, all organ harvesting is demonic. In order to receive a heart transplant, someone else must be murdered.

I think it was you who first introduced this inconvenient truth to me. I immediately told all my family to rescind any permission they have ever given for organ donations. Really appreciate you highlighting this @tankasnowgod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals