Unlimited Oxygen Intake Is Crucial But Taken For Granted Until Your Lungs No Longer Provide It

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Hi yerrag, disregard the genetics bit, I didn't write that and the fact that caprylic acid seems to help in the way that it might has nothing to do with genetics.
Oh, my bad.

I was too focused on the genetics bit. I had Sunday lunch with my siblings and my attitude was combative given they are all medical establishment lemmings. sister suggested to me a doctor who successfully treated a friend for TB. She said I have a common issue with that patient. The patient had pleural effusion, and that was all we had in common. I pressed further, and I was told the doctor said pleural effusion have only tao causes - TB and cancer. And I told my sister that kind of narrow thinking is proof why I don't see such doctors. If you have a bit of human intelligence, you wouldn't fall for such made up crapology.

Yes, the caprylic acid would "promote mitochondrial consumption of oxygen in vivo," but my issue is poor tissue oxygenation because of low CO2 (and this oxygenation) as a result of bronchitis.
I would have to use carbogen breathing or plastic bag breathing (Thread 'The Key to Stopping Hiccups - CO2 Retention!' The Key to Stopping Hiccups - CO2 Retention!) first to resolve the CO2 issue before I begin using caprylic acid.

The caprylic acid would be a complementary next step, as it would certainly increase metabolism and provide the heretofore energy deficit that leads to the bronchitis being persistent, and which would cause a CO2 deficit, and which cause metabolic inefficiency and energy deficits that would in turn cause ALS to persist, given that the throat muscles are energy-starved.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Is your blood pressure still high @yerrag

I found that using Frolov breathing device, with water, then in a jar covered with a kitchen towel, working that, can really fix almost anything. Have you tried it yet?

2g of thiamine daily for a week or two helps also, as a safe form of acetazolamide, loading, then 500mg to 1000mg per day.

If you can tolerate baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon a few times a day with water between meals.
Thanks hamster.

I had success with thiamine, taking 1g when I suspected too much lactic acid which would make CO2 low enough to cause poor tissue oxygenation of the brain.

But as a safe form of acetazolamide as CA inhibitor, I wonder if it would not only keep CO2 from becoming bicarbonate, but converts bicarbonate into CO2.

I seem to notice that taking both baking soda and soda water (not together but on different occasions individually) doesn't quite quickly provide me with more serum CO2, as much as I would feel an improvement in me when I use carbogen.

Do you have a link that explains a Frolov device? Its alright if you don't as I assume you have a thread or post on this, and I can do a search.

Nfinkelstein

@yerrag have you tried plumbum metallicum 200c --- it seems to me that your als-like symptoms suggest it. The hiccups are interesting and if they are related to your cinnamon experience it seems a good bet to try cinnamomum 30C, it is indicated for hiccups specifically. But the menieres-like symptoms you described in another post may be easiest to tackle because you can test the remedies sequentially and rapidly in a 30c potency and within minutes identify which is specifically providing relief (conium, gelsemium, cocculus indicus, chin sulph, there are several others). The bigger picture, the blood pressure, may be addressed with natrum muriaticum. All this is to say, I know you have been open to homeopathy, and from the little I know of your symptoms, it may offer you much benefit. Food for thought, I hope.

Sila

Attachments

• Biochemical basis of Buteyko.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • Frolov_Manual.pdf
    801.6 KB · Views: 26
OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag have you tried plumbum metallicum 200c --- it seems to me that your als-like symptoms suggest it. The hiccups are interesting and if they are related to your cinnamon experience it seems a good bet to try cinnamomum 30C, it is indicated for hiccups specifically. But the menieres-like symptoms you described in another post may be easiest to tackle because you can test the remedies sequentially and rapidly in a 30c potency and within minutes identify which is specifically providing relief (conium, gelsemium, cocculus indicus, chin sulph, there are several others). The bigger picture, the blood pressure, may be addressed with natrum muriaticum. All this is to say, I know you have been open to homeopathy, and from the little I know of your symptoms, it may offer you much benefit. Food for thought, I hope.
Thank you very much. They are very good suggestions. Especially with cinnamomum, as it may be the exact antidote for what started all this for me - cinnamon bark oil. Like cures like. I have been asking my neighbor, who is from Sri Lanka and which makes plenty of cinnamon, whether they know of such an antidote. And I haven't heard back. But homeopathy would provide such an antidote.

I went deeper into CO2 because it was odd to me that I would feel very exhausted doing simple tasks, and I felt this is more than just due to my lungs not supplying enough oxygen. As my lungs are still working, and my spO2 level still stay high enough at 97%, and thought my fatigue has as much do with CO2 being low. Breathing in carbogen would need to be done daily (with the carbogen machine I have or with the plastic bag device in The Key to Stopping Hiccups - CO2 Retention! - I prefer the latter for speed) and over time it would continue to provide the energy needed for my lungs and nerves and muscles to heal and gain back their functionality. But some kind of catalyst would be needed to jumpstart the healing even further.

So homeopathy would fit the bill. I'd have to narrow down to just a few of your suggestions, focused on the lungs, as I think the lungs healing and getting my metabolism back would cascade into fixing the old man issues I have now- ALS, Parkinson's, and Meniere's. Besides, if I'm wrong and these old man issues persist even after I heal my lungs, I can always order the other homeopathic remedies. @Lejeboca also suggested mullein leaf tincture for bronchitis so I would also order that.

Thank you both!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The pdf file "Biochemical Basis of Buteyko is such a great read. Page 17 "The Role of Carbon Dioxide in Regulation of the Activity of the Nervous System" gives me more reason to continue CO2 therapy, daily even, in order to heal me of the symptoms I am experiencing associated with ALS, Parkinson's, and Meniere's. Ray has spoken of the role of CO2 along these lines, but has not been very specific about the effects. This article explains it well enough (although it is a bit technical and I have to skim through some passages. Overall, it is very well written and it is just my limited time that keeps me from putting each new term I encounter under a microscope) and comprehending more fully.

Attachments

• 20230704_163404.jpg
    20230704_163404.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 18
OP
yerrag

yerrag

@Silas, thank you very much for sharing the book. As I read further on to III.2 on the First Statement of the Theory (p.20-21), I would see clearly how this statement applies to my situation almost to an exact tee.

Looking back and thinking about how my mistake (in taking cinnamon bark oil in a sugar cube 2x/day for a week) exposed my lungs to an irritant that would gradually develop into bronchitis, upon which the nature of the mucus film developed (thin but frothy) surrounding my alveoli - would impede gas exchange, but in a way where more CO2 would be disproportionately exhaled than it would allow oxygen to be inhaled*. Over time, this would develop into a case of respiratory alkalosis. As explained in the first statement, this low CO2 condition would lead to a case of metabolic acidosis, but the respiratory alkalosis would be masked by the metabolic acidosis and together they would appear to me as normal, meaning that I would have an appearance of acid-base balance in my serum. Which is what I was exactly falling prey to thinking, as my breath rate test would tell me that I have acid-base balance in my serum (breath rate at 14). In the meantime, I would develop ALS symptoms, Parkinson's symptoms, and Menier's symptoms.

This just affirms my analysis that all these neuromuscular problems typically associated with aging, that I am experiencing, comes from my having bronchitis that gave me the seed for developing a respiratory alkalosis condition. Using carbon dioxide therapy would be a very appropriate solution to fixing these issues.

*this is how I imagine what the mucus film developed from irritation from chemical exposure would look like -a thin film over the epithelium of the alveoli. It is thin because that is how the mucus looks discharged through my throat and sinuses, together with a fine white froth. It isn't thick, given that the mucus is composed mostly of GSH rich sulfur bonds, indicative of low oxidative stress, which differs from thick mucus that is highly oxidized. The film is also green nor yellow in color, which makes the nature of the mucus not formed from infection and inflammation from bacteria. I can imagine that this mucus film allows more CO2 to be released more since its first point of contact with the alveoli is the basal layer, which is mucus-free, and as it comes out through the epithelium of the alveoli, the film would give way easily. In contrast, oxygen going in thru the epithelium would immediately encounter resistance from the froth and the mucus lining up the epithelium.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

@Sila I tagged you wrongly in the previous post.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I just finished reading the Frolov Manual. Its claims of being able to cure many sundry chronic diseases appear to be fantastic, but only if I were less aware and appreciative of bioenergetics. Which I only got to understand more fully reading Peat's "Mind and Tissue." As a lot of material in that book is based on research done in Russia, and remains undiscovered in the Western zeitgeist, it is not surprising that a device such as the Frolov would come out of Russia.

There are many testimonials to its successful use in curing many chronic diseases that are considered incurable in the west, but there must be a good reason why I cannot buy that device straight from Amazon, and that it can be bought only in or thru its distributor in Bulgaria.

Does anyone know if it comes with a manual on how to use it for each disease, and how much it costs? And whether they can ship thru DHL?

I'll write them directly too. Seems like it's worth it.

What do you think @ecstatichamster @Vinny?

LA

I am very sorry about how you feel. I hope you will find what works best for you and that you improve. You are a valuable, good person. Please stick around for longer.
The Linus Pauling Mathias Rath Vitamin C and Vit E mega dosing helps some, including pot smokers, with their breathing. VitC and VitE-400 are a great combo for my breathing during LA smog.
The Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw book "Life Extension: A Practical Approach" Has a number of citations about the benefits of Vitamin C and Vitamin E-400.
I used to work in a sick-building and in the bureau in which I worked one of the people came down with ALS. The air in there was bad. Vit E will help your breathing and vitamin C is healing for almost everything.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I am very sorry about how you feel. I hope you will find what works best for you and that you improve. You are a valuable, good person. Please stick around for longer.
The Linus Pauling Mathias Rath Vitamin C and Vit E mega dosing helps some, including pot smokers, with their breathing. VitC and VitE-400 are a great combo for my breathing during LA smog.
The Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw book "Life Extension: A Practical Approach" Has a number of citations about the benefits of Vitamin C and Vitamin E-400.
I used to work in a sick-building and in the bureau in which I worked one of the people came down with ALS. The air in there was bad. Vit E will help your breathing and vitamin C is healing for almost everything.
Thanks LA! The antioxidants will help to keep the mucus thin and loose so they don't stick around and impede gas exchange. I need also the energy or oxidative potential realized to restore my alveoli back to its role before they got irritated. Since it is a more complicated issue and since it is new to me, I have to figure out the best way to restore my lungs to its healthy dorm. With the lungs back in fighting form, it would be easier for the body to oxygenate (with oxygen and CO2 in balance) to help power my body with energy to overcome ALS, Parkinson's, and Meniere's - all of which are failures of energy to effect action by motor nerves.

@yerrag I think I'm not saying an inaccuracy but the diaphragm is the organ that consumes the most energy to function ... that's why patients with ALS in advanced states suffer from this. I don't know if treating the lung directly allows upstream treatment but downstream it can certainly help the symptom and prolong the patient's life (perhaps). Do you benefit from inhaled NAC or molecular hydrogen?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag I think I'm not saying an inaccuracy but the diaphragm is the organ that consumes the most energy to function ... that's why patients with ALS in advanced states suffer from this. I don't know if treating the lung directly allows upstream treatment but downstream it can certainly help the symptom and prolong the patient's life (perhaps). Do you benefit from inhaled NAC or molecular hydrogen?
My analysis can be wrong but I will stick with that doe the moment. I have to narrow down on a limited range of treatment and then observe.

I try to keep things simple and focus on what I think can give the most impact and has the most relevance to my context. Given that I am the only one at ground zero, I trust my judgment most.

It can be very stressful and cause loss of focus when one has to take in a gazillion supplements. It can be counterproductive as well as I have been in situations where I am taking too many supplements because each person and Ray is suggesting this and that.

I know all mean well and I appreciate the suggestions. But my focus is, in case it's lost on you, is to begin with improving my tissue oxygenation which is lost with my lung issue. Hence, I believe everything else has to wait until I get this lung issue is resolved.

I hope you can understand if I use the analogy of the story of the missing horseshoe causing a battle to be lost.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Vinny

Checked for some reviews and comments in Russian sites after your post.
There are, mainly, two manufacturers. Here are some pictures from people who wrote comments, containing detailed photos of the parts:

DINAMIKA from Novosibirsk - https://otzovik.com/review_11234640.html

and LOTOS from Omsk - https://otzovik.com/review_1021084.html

Hard to say which one is better and the real one. May be both do good, despite there`s a guy claiming that the initial Frolov device, back in the times of the Soviet union, was much bigger, complicated and contained more parts. What happened that led to simplification - I couldn`t find out, neither if it matters.

Generally, the reviews are from good to excellent. Folks report different things: got rid from cough, bronchitis, better sleep, additional energy, reducing adipose tissue, normalization of blood pressure, improved pancreatic function and other. From what I can judge, these are real comments from real people. Only a few reported no effect; no one - complications.

Downsides:
1. Must be done religiously
2. Bad plastic quality. The tube, especially, cracks down quickly which makes the device unusable. Some say one can write to the manufacturer and it will send a new tube for free. Not sure it works that way. But in Russia, one can get the whole product for several bucks.
3. Must be washed very, very well after each use.

I`m going next week to a shop here that sells such things, I guess they must have it, or at least they`d know where to purchase it. I don`t want to spend 70 bucks (plus some shipping) for a handful of cheap plastic parts, but definitely I intend to try it. Will let you know after.

Vinny

There are, mainly, two manufacturers. Here are some pictures from people who wrote comments, containing detailed photos of the parts:

Hard to say which one is better and the real one. May be both do good, despite there`s a guy claiming that the initial Frolov device, back in the times of the Soviet union, was much bigger, complicated and contained more parts. What happened that led to simplification - I couldn`t find out, neither if it matters.

Generally, the reviews are from good to excellent. Folks report different things: got rid from cough, bronchitis, better sleep, additional energy, reducing adipose tissue, normalization of blood pressure, improved pancreatic function and other. From what I can judge, these are real comments from real people. Only a few reported no effect; no one - complications.

Downsides:
2. Bad plastic quality. The tube, especially, cracks down quickly which makes the device unusable. Some say one can write to the manufacturer and it will send a new tube for free. Not sure it works that way. But in Russia, one can get the whole product for several bucks.

I`m going next week to a shop here that sells such things, I guess they must have it, or at least they`d know where to purchase it. I don`t want to spend 70 bucks (plus some shipping) for a handful of cheap plastic parts, but definitely I intend to try it. Will let you know after.
@yerrag
I couldn`t find it here. They used to have it a couple of years ago, but not anymore.
In this shop, they have a different model from a different manufacturer, which is unknown to me. Plus, it costs 130 bucks, which is insane. I guess I`ll have to ask a friend in Russia to post one to me.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Downsides:

Thanks for the research Vinny.

I'm glad to know you can find these cheaper in Russia or Bulgaria. I'm assuming the websites are in Bulgaria, if not in Russia?

One reviewer said he bought a unit at a pharmacy around 10 years ago for 800 rubles, which converted today, is around $9, and this was to replace his old device. I think that cheap plastic notwithstanding, it is a good deal.

I found this site selling the device at CAD$55, although I don't know when it will have it available again:

Still, even at Amazon's relatively high price of $70, it still worth it if the buyer actually uses it to get better.

I sure could use one, although currently I'm using various essential oils in various ways, specifically steam inhalation over 15 minutes, and via diffuser at night while I sleep, and using suppositories. This is to dispel mucus and provide expectorant relief to my lower respiratory bronchitis. All these, coupled with postural drainage exercises twice a day, to drain out lung fluids. I hope that as each day passes, the lung fluids (pleural effusion) will keep getting less until they are no more.

But that is only part of it.

The oxygen I get from breathing is reduced a lot. It would be normal for me to see spO2 level from 96-98%. But with my bronchitis, the level is at 93-95%, which causes me to tire out easily simply walking or doing some light work. I believe the reduced oxygen supply is why I currently suffer from symptoms of ALS, Parkinson's, and Meniere's.

So, in addition to the essential oil therapy, I am using my carbogen machine twice daily for 1 hour sessions each time, with carbogen at 10%. The session is done each time I finish my lungs of fluids, as that is when the lungs are most receptive to taking in air. Since starting this two days ago, I have found myself in better shape. My sleep is better as my hiccups are not disturbing my sleep, and with improved CO2 levels, my platelets are able to carry serotonin to the lungs effectively for serotonin to be deactivated at the lungs. Otherwise, there would be so much free serotonin that it would cause me to lose sleep.

I imagine the Frolov device would be as effective as my carbogen machine, which costs me $1000 and which is no longer sold, and would be just as helpful.

As I continue with my therapy, in the following week I would be adding the use of a homeopathic remedy, if the essential oil therapy has not resolved my bronchitis issue. I don't know how long my therapy as described would last, but I will keep doing it until I see my bronchitis, ALS, Parkinson's, and Meniere's symptoms all go away.

I believe I am on the right path. If and when I am fully healed, I'd be interested in knowing if I would heal just as well using the cheaper Frolov device.

As the power of carbon dioxide and its role in our metabolic energy production and health has always been talked about, but never as much realized in practice - at least in the West. But the testimonials of those using the Frolov devices in Russia, which are positive and encouraging, gives us hope that simple solution of even cheap plastic can outperform what our medical respiratory experts in hospitals, funded by "research," can and cannot, will and will not do.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag
I couldn`t find it here. They used to have it a couple of years ago, but not anymore.
In this shop, they have a different model from a different manufacturer, which is unknown to me. Plus, it costs 130 bucks, which is insane. I guess I`ll have to ask a friend in Russia to post one to me.
FedorovSM said he bought the device for 800 rubles around 10 years ago:

That was at a pharmacy. Hope it is still being sold and that the price hasn't changed much. That in current conversion is still less than US$10.

So Artur Rakhimov has a DIY device instructions on normalbreathing.com

So you can make it yourself and not buy it. It's pretty simple to do.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, if you’d like to research this mucus clearing device and decide it might potentially be helpful just let me know and I could mail you one for free.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals