This is the type of propaganda people have to face

yerrag

lemme guess, just blame the jews ?
it's you. you make false equivalences in your logic. blaming you little boy

gaze

it's you. you make false equivalences in your logic. blaming you little boy
so what would you call if? never mind american laws, regulations, money, and governance that sets up multinational corporate power. where's the false equivalence ?

yerrag

so what would you call if? never mind american laws, regulations, money, and governance that sets up multinational corporate power. where's the false equivalence ?
if you had to ask, you just don't get anything

yerrag

at all

yerrag

right. i'm not "woken up" like you.
lol, you can't even recognize yourself in the mirror. keep projecting on others little boy

gaze

lol, you can't even recognize yourself in the mirror. keep projecting on others little boy
let me narrow down my guess. it's not american but communist israeli zionists which have taken over american capitalism and are the source of all our problems ?

yerrag

let me guess. it's not american but communist israeli zionists which have taken over american capitalism and are the source of all our problems ?
keep talking. you may get it right more often having boogers scraped off your eyes with better hygiene

Missenger

let me narrow down my guess. it's not american but communist israeli zionists which have taken over american capitalism and are the source of all our problems ?
1627334578790.png
1627338036353.jpg

Last edited:

gaze

keep talking. you may get it right more often having boogers scraped off your eyes with better hygiene
I don't even have to guess. everyone's already seen your jewish posts. good luck fighting that battle

yerrag

I don't even have to guess. everyone's already seen your jewish posts. good luck fighting that battle
learn to read. start with good hygiene. it's zionists. not jewish. you are simple unable to make distinctions. feel sorry for you. incorrigible.

gaze

learn to read. start with good hygiene. it's zionists. not jewish. you are simple unable to make distinctions. feel sorry for you. incorrigible.
alright so let's distinguish between the two. now back to your first post, so all american capitalist problems are not in fact american but zionist caused?

yerrag

alright so let's distinguish between the two. now back to your first post, so all american capitalist problems are not in fact american but zionist caused?
very good, grasshopper.

now give me examples.

gaze

very good, grasshopper.

now give me examples.
only example I always hear is the rothschild federal reserve and that doesn't hold much weight in my opinion. everyone likes to ignore the rockefeller's, morgan's, carnegie, vanderbilts, dupont. or they'll claim they're all secret zionists.

reading about the secretary of state and first cia director john foster dulles and allen dulles that Ray always mentions shows pretty clearly american multinational corporatism was a blend between corporate power and a christian world view, which has extended towards extreme evangelical christians like cheney, pompeo, who continue the corporate imperialism around the world, although the religious aspect of it has been on a steady decline and close to irrelevant. they team up with israel because of strategic and monetary advantage to control that region of the world. it's morphed into a symbiotic relationship

Last edited:

Missenger

only example I always hear is the rothschild federal reserve and that doesn't hold much weight in my opinion. everyone likes to ignore the rockefeller's, morgan's, carnegie, vanderbilts, dupont. or they'll claim they're all secret zionists.
"By the end of the 1890's [J.P.] Morgan and [John D.] Rockefeller had become the giants of an increasingly powerful Money Trust controlling American industry and government policy. There was little room for the actual practice of democracy in their world. Power was the commodity of their trade. It was the creation of an American aristocracy of blood and money, every bit as elite and exclusive as the titled nobility of Britain, Germany or France - despite the Constitutional ban on titled nobility in America. It was an oligarchy, a plutocracy in every sense of the word - rule by the wealthiest in their self-interest.
Some 60 families - names like Rockefeller, Morgan, Dodge, Mellon, Pratt, Harkness, Whitney, Duke, Harriman, Carnegie, Vanderbilt, DuPont, Guggenheim, Astor, Lehman, Warburg, Taft, Huntington, Baruch and Rosenwald formed a close network of plutocratic wealth that manipulated, bribed, and bullied its way to control the destiny of the United States. At the dawn of the 20th Century, some sixty ultra-rich families, through dynastic intermarriage and corporate, interconnected shareholdings, had gained control of American industry and banking institutions."
F. William Engdahl in his book "Gods of Money"
reading about the secretary of state and first cia director john foster dulles and allen dulles that Ray always mentions
The jesuit discussion is funny.

gaze

By the end of the 1890's [J.P.] Morgan and [John D.] Rockefeller had become the giants of an increasingly powerful Money Trust controlling American industry and government policy. There was little room for the actual practice of democracy in their world. Power was the commodity of their trade. It was the creation of an American aristocracy of blood and money, every bit as elite and exclusive as the titled nobility of Britain, Germany or France - despite the Constitutional ban on titled nobility in America. It was an oligarchy, a plutocracy in every sense of the word - rule by the wealthiest in their self-interest.
Some 60 families - names like Rockefeller, Morgan, Dodge, Mellon, Pratt, Harkness, Whitney, Duke, Harriman, Carnegie, Vanderbilt, DuPont, Guggenheim, Astor, Lehman, Warburg, Taft, Huntington, Baruch and Rosenwald formed a close network of plutocratic wealth that manipulated, bribed, and bullied its way to control the destiny of the United States. At the dawn of the 20th Century, some sixty ultra-rich families, through dynastic intermarriage and corporate, interconnected shareholdings, had gained control of American industry and banking institutions."
F. William Engdahl in his book "Gods of Money"
I agree with all this. but proves my point that it's not a zionism problem. that's just an ordinary oligarchy, which happens naturally from wealth accumulation. that's not to say there isn't rich zionists who have influence, but non zionists do to. the corporate oligarchy goes far beyond zionism

also the jesuit comment is pretty funny which is techincslly true although that convo will always end up in a standstill. ideologies are too different nowadays even if they all originated from the same place. it's like saying everyone's african because we started there

Last edited:

Missenger

I agree with all this. but proves my point that it's not a zionism problem. that's just an ordinary oligarchy, which happens naturally from wealth accumulation. that's not to say there isn't rich zionists who have influence, but non zionists do to. the corporate oligarchy goes far beyond zionism
Zionism and shabbos goyim go hand in hand, I wouldn't know about that. Anyone can pick up a copy of the talmud and read it, even a 'oligarchy'.

yerrag

Those days of equality before the law, with blind lady justice in charge, thanks to the all things that are bright and beatiful ADL - are gone.

Leo Frank would have been pardoned if Trump were the president at that time.

I wonder who invented the idea of a presidential pardon. The ADL?

Just so "American-" just as apple pie is - the presidential pardon. But I apologize for the error - matzo balls are as American as the presidential pardon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals