This is the type of propaganda people have to face

B

Braveheart

“2020 and 2021 have comprised a global propaganda spectacle of unprecedented scale and sophistication.”

Doc Sandoz

How about this one for nauseating: Profiteering Big Pharma is now Jesus

nauseating.jpg

Rick K

This is the time when the choir sings "Monkey see. Monkey do." Once again, with feeling!

Other: Not bravery message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this message which describes how firefighters, doctors, and front line medical workers are brave. Those who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 are not brave.

Love this part. I guess I'm askeerd. Such shameless manipulation.

Rick K

How about this one for nauseating: Profiteering Big Pharma is now Jesus

View attachment 25871
This just takes the cake. Soon they'll have pictures of dead people saying "I would still be alive if it weren't for you"(to people who are unvaxxed). Cuz Jesus needs to use vaxxes. I hope this incites wicked backlash from the religionists.

Rick K

These bits also made my private parts all tingly:

1. Fear of those who have not been vaccinated [ Time Frame: Immediately after intervention, in the same survey in which the intervention message is provided ]
    This is a measure of a comfort with an unvaccinated individual visiting an elderly friend after a vaccine becomes available
  2. Social judgment of those who do not vaccinate [ Time Frame: Immediately after intervention, in the same survey in which the intervention message is provided ]
    This is a scale composed of 4 items measuring the trustworthiness, selfishness, likeableness, and competence of those who choose not to get vaccinated after a vaccine becomes available

P

Peatness

These bits also made my private parts all tingly:

1. Fear of those who have not been vaccinated [ Time Frame: Immediately after intervention, in the same survey in which the intervention message is provided ]
    This is a measure of a comfort with an unvaccinated individual visiting an elderly friend after a vaccine becomes available
  2. Social judgment of those who do not vaccinate [ Time Frame: Immediately after intervention, in the same survey in which the intervention message is provided ]
    This is a scale composed of 4 items measuring the trustworthiness, selfishness, likeableness, and competence of those who choose not to get vaccinated after a vaccine becomes available
Yale University! I wonder who is funding this?

Perry Staltic

Just encountered an individual online who openly stated that they have been studying the platform of anti vaccination people for a year now. Their every response to a point that challenges vaccination is a copy-paste of this document

https://vaccinemakers.org/sites/default/files/resources/18059-ST Logical Fallacies_volume2_WEB.pdf

(the link is broken, copy the whole thing)

Fixed

AsuraAcademy

View: https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1417837412915499014

Alabama doctor says this about her Covid patients, some of whom are dying: “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

''I'm sorry but it's too late'' ??? Seriously what doctor on earth really says ***t like this to their patients.

Wow...so ridiculous and patronizing. Of course when you read something like that you're going to be scared shitless.

It's basically foolproof propaganda. Just get a doctor to say something dramatic like this and poof nothing else matters.

Thanks for sharing man... Thanks for venting out here... I can feel your emotion while seeing this ***t... What kind of ***t is this? Lol ????? I was laughing here... Look at that pic of her smiling ?????, I am not native English speaker still this sentence feels so out of place ?????... "Sorry, it's too late" LOL... This mostly suits doctors... Even when they realise the truth they can't do anything because they have to give stupid medications to survive they can't go rogue and treat patients with unapproved methods or speak the truth'. "Sorry, it's too late just be a good robot doc.".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals