This is the type of propaganda people have to face

Doc Sandoz

I read an article in the WAPO about how the unvaxxed are f***ing it up for everyone. Every one of thousands of comments, save one, was rabidly hateful of the unvaxxed. So many, I had to wonder are they censoring the opposing commentary. The one commenter that tried in the most gentle way to say the vax was not FDA approved and how it was not unreasonable for people to hesitate, was virtually stoned to death by the replies. Very disturbing phenomenon whether manipulated and censored by the Post or not.

Rick K

View: https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1417837412915499014

Alabama doctor says this about her Covid patients, some of whom are dying: “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

''I'm sorry but it's too late'' ??? Seriously what doctor on earth really says ***t like this to their patients.

Wow...so ridiculous and patronizing. Of course when you read something like that you're going to be scared shitless.

It's basically foolproof propaganda. Just get a doctor to say something dramatic like this and poof nothing else matters.

Perhaps she and all the other doctors who helped promote fear, and deny basic treatment for the ill and promoted the death vax will ALL be swinging next to fauci and gates and biden after the upcoming Nuremburg 2.

Rick K

I read an article in the WAPO about how the unvaxxed are f***ing it up for everyone. Every one of thousands of comments, save one, was rabidly hateful of the unvaxxed. So many, I had to wonder are they censoring the opposing commentary. The one commenter that tried in the most gentle way to say the vax was not FDA approved and how it was not unreasonable for people to hesitate, was virtually stoned to death by the replies. Very disturbing phenomenon whether manipulated and censored by the Post or not.
A true measure of how far people sink to unconsciousness during mass psychosis. When this is all over they will then experience mass denial. That I've seen this hate, this rage in my own family members because I refuse their paranoia and the death vax shows that life experience with someone is meaningless here.

Doc Sandoz

A true measure of how far people sink to unconsciousness during mass psychosis. When this is all over they will then experience mass denial. That I've seen this hate, this rage in my own family members because I refuse their paranoia and the death vax shows that life experience with someone is meaningless here.
It is quite shocking to witness this in real time instead of in a documentary about 1930s Europe.

Rick K

View: https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1417837412915499014

Alabama doctor says this about her Covid patients, some of whom are dying: “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

''I'm sorry but it's too late'' ??? Seriously what doctor on earth really says ***t like this to their patients.

Wow...so ridiculous and patronizing. Of course when you read something like that you're going to be scared shitless.

It's basically foolproof propaganda. Just get a doctor to say something dramatic like this and poof nothing else matters.

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

She is one sick monkey.

Birdie

Yes, my husband has a soft calm voice. On the phone, I heard him quietly ask if she knew anyone with the virus. She hung up and has not called again. She has recently sent a photo of her new puppy. So, not complete separation, but as the years have gone by, their relationship has gone from very close to this. He's not been cancelled but isn't this really an almost cancelled.

Rick K

It is quite shocking to witness this in real time instead of in a documentary about 1930s Europe.
Don't you think it's because "we" think we're above "them"? We're smarter, more advanced socially, more in tune with reality? And just look how fast our house of cards tumbles. Nothing has changed from the 30's. The Jews said "never forget, never again" and yet they lead the march on self extermination and even wear wristbands to verify vax status. The modern Star of David. Perhaps this time people will understand that nothing ever changes about humanity instead of seeing the 30's as an aberration.

Rick K

Yes, my husband has a soft calm voice. On the phone, I heard him quietly ask if she knew anyone with the virus. She hung up and has not called again. She has recently sent a photo of her new puppy. So, not complete separation, but as the years have gone by, their relationship has gone from very close to this. He's not been cancelled but isn't this really an almost cancelled.
I'm sorry to hear this. I believe our greatest heartaches come from family which is so opposite to how it should be.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
These people are consumed with unacknowledged fear and can only flock to conformity to protect themselves. Therefore they must believe in the injection to relieve the fear - the fear is exhausting.

I have to tip toe around the subject in my family too. They are grown and live away. They've all had the injection in spite of the concerns I have shared.

I find it odd that total strangers will announce to me, in the store or in line somewhere, that they are vaccinated. I smile politely and say nothing. You just don't know what might trigger a nasty scene from a traumatized person. And at this point I am assuming many people are in fact traumatized.

Rick K

someone checked the statistics of the state, and they had zero young people deaths.
Wait, what? The media is lying?? Say it ain't so. :yawn:

Rick K

These people are consumed with unacknowledged fear and can only flock to conformity to protect themselves. Therefore they must believe in the injection to relieve the fear - the fear is exhausting.

I have to tip toe around the subject in my family too. They are grown and live away. They've all had the injection in spite of the concerns I have shared.

I find it odd that total strangers will announce to me, in the store or in line somewhere, that they are vaccinated. I smile politely and say nothing. You just don't know what might trigger a nasty scene from a traumatized person. And at this point I am assuming many people are in fact traumatized.
I believe this to be true- traumatized. Fear breaks people, distorts their reality and anger is the first line of defense of people living in fear.

Birdie

Good one.

Rick K

The irony is that this doctor killed her patient by not treating them correctly. Properly treated patients almost never die.

And there are many more treatments. It is an easy disease to beat.
I suspect that part just slipped her mind as I suspect she is befuddled more often than not now that she's been vaxxed and is breastfeeding her son. Brain fog is one of the benefits of this vax.

Missenger

and yet they lead the march on self extermination and even wear wristbands to verify vax status. The modern Star of David.

History of the Seal of Solomon​

The Seal of Solomon is the signet ring of King Solomon, and is depicted as either a pentagram or hexagram. It’s believed that the ring allowed Solomon to command demons, genies, and spirits, as well as the power to speak to and possibly control animals. Due to this ability and the wisdom of Solomon, the ring became an amulet, talisman, or symbol in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism, and alchemy.

The Seal is mentioned in the Testament of Solomon, where Solomon wrote about his experiences building the Temple. The Testament begins by telling the story of how Solomon received the Seal from God. Accordingly, Solomon prayed to God for help to help a master workman who was being harassed by a demon, and God responded by sending a magic ring with an engraving of a pentagram. The story continues that with the ring, Solomon was able to control the demons, learn about them, and make the demons work for him. Solomon used the demons to build his Temple and then trapped them in bottles that were buried by Solomon.

yerrag

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

She is one sick monkey.

This is the time when the choir sings "Monkey see. Monkey do." Once again, with feeling!

KTownSatfats

Well, the "opposition" is really just people who have woken up to the fact that we are being lied to. If you mean the opposition to be Republicans/Democrats, for example, sure. But it's not about that. I have yet to se a a calculated, manipulative video where the anti-covid-vax peeps try to pull the wool over people's eyes. They try to open people's eyes.
They try to wake people up, ask questions, tell others to ask questions. Talk about sideffects that are being hidden. I don't see how you can say that it's similar at all.
Thank you! Couldn’t have said it that well!

KTownSatfats

I agree. nuance is really important. But both sides, pro-VAX and anti-VAX don't seem capable of it. The label takes over and it becomes a black and white issue. There is no doubt this vaccine has real dangers, possibly the most deadly vaccine every produced. But it is POSSIBLE that it can save some lives too since it verifiability produces antibodies. Of course, for most people its a net-negative to take it and If you take care of your health I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone, but when the anti-vax people say with 100% certainty that no one should be taking it, not even 85 year olds without vitamin D or a healthy diet, and unvaccinated people start becoming the primary deaths, what do you expect the media to write? The story writes itself. Of couse the anti-vax crowd says any data suggesting any remote benefit whatsoever is fake, while at the same time claiming every single vaccine injury anecdote is real and 100% caused by the vaccine and that every single long-covid story is made up, false diagnosis, fake PCR test, or propaganda.

Aspirin, antibiotics, thyroid, your food, car, clothes, all make a stock price go up. Do you avoid those because it makes people money?

Israel has one of the highest vaccinated populations in the world. not sure why they would depopulate their own people, but I guess you can keep throwing credibility down the drain by using those type of arguments.
Don’t be ridiculous. Aspirin and thyroid are hardly running the stock market. But I personally know people who’ve made small fortunes from investing in vaccine stock. Comparing aspirin to vaccines is silly. I think we all know that these huge drug companies have exactly zero liability for any of the thousands of deaths and injuries they’ve caused and they are making billions. And all the while finding more and more reasons to vaccinate EVERYONE. Maximum profit, you know. And they’re already talking about boosters. Totally taking advantage of a cash cow. And any questioning is not addressed. The deaths and injuries are ignored. Also ignored, and even censored: possible cures and preventative measures. That was happening from the beginning. Seems extremely fishy to me.

gaze

Don’t be ridiculous. Aspirin and thyroid are hardly running the stock market. But I personally know people who’ve made small fortunes from investing in vaccine stock. Comparing aspirin to vaccines is silly. I think we all know that these huge drug companies have exactly zero liability for any of the thousands of deaths and injuries they’ve caused and they are making billions. And all the while finding more and more reasons to vaccinate EVERYONE. Maximum profit, you know. And they’re already talking about boosters. Totally taking advantage of a cash cow. And any questioning is not addressed. The deaths and injuries are ignored. Also ignored, and even censored: possible cures and preventative measures. That was happening from the beginning. Seems extremely fishy to me.
you know armour thyroid and synthroid are both owned by Abbvie, which has a 208 billion dollar market cap, around the same size as pfizer? obviously the vaccine makers want profit, so do the companies that patent thyroid medications, and make aspirin (which is mainly sold by monstanto FYI) and companies that make antihistamines, and the list goes on. that's american capitalism for you.

Last edited:

yerrag

you know armour thyroid and synthroid are both owned by Abbvie, which has a 208 billion dollar market cap, around the same size as pfizer? obviously the vaccine makers want profit, so do the companies that patent thyroid medications, and make aspirin (which is mainly sold by monstanto FYI) and companies that make antihistamines, and the list goes on. that's american capitalism for you.
So you call that american, just like apple pie, huh?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals