This is the type of propaganda people have to face

mrchibbs

View: https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1417837412915499014

Alabama doctor says this about her Covid patients, some of whom are dying: “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

''I'm sorry but it's too late'' ??? Seriously what doctor on earth really says ***t like this to their patients.

Wow...so ridiculous and patronizing. Of course when you read something like that you're going to be scared shitless.

It's basically foolproof propaganda. Just get a doctor to say something dramatic like this and poof nothing else matters.

Last edited:

Donnea

It makes me sick to my stomach, honestly. I also can't fathom how anyone could fall for this! It's so obvious that this is a way to manipulate people.
they must really be laughing at us behind the scenes.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

It makes me sick to my stomach, honestly. I also can't fathom how anyone could fall for this! It's so obvious that this is a way to manipulate people.

It's one of the most cruel pieces I've seen recently. Just pure manipulation, down to the choice of words.

I mean similar kind of news is used by the opposition as well

Old Irenaeus

It's even more sickening if you read the comments, which are probably made by robots or the lobotomized (by watching/reading msm).

TheCalciumCad

Thats one of the darkest pieces in a while, thought it had so much engagement because of how OBVIOUS it was....until you venture to the comments.

Donnea

I mean similar kind of news is used by the opposition as well
Well, the "opposition" is really just people who have woken up to the fact that we are being lied to. If you mean the opposition to be Republicans/Democrats, for example, sure. But it's not about that. I have yet to se a a calculated, manipulative video where the anti-covid-vax peeps try to pull the wool over people's eyes. They try to open people's eyes.
They try to wake people up, ask questions, tell others to ask questions. Talk about sideffects that are being hidden. I don't see how you can say that it's similar at all.

Well, the "opposition" is really just people who have woken up to the fact that we are being lied to. If you mean the opposition to be Republicans/Democrats, for example, sure. But it's not about that. I have yet to se a a calculated, manipulative video where the anti-covid-vax peeps try to pull the wool over people's eyes. They try to open people's eyes.
They try to wake people up, ask questions, tell others to ask questions. Talk about sideffects that are being hidden. I don't see how you can say that it's similar at all.
On their deathbed they tell me: "I wish I would not have taken the jab. Will god forgive me?"

Missenger

It's one of the most cruel pieces I've seen recently. Just pure manipulation, down to the choice of words.
It comes off as retarded moreso than manipulative, like a really bad MSM medical drama for 'women'.

Mrscorpion360

View: https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1417837412915499014

Alabama doctor says this about her Covid patients, some of whom are dying: “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

''I'm sorry but it's too late'' ??? Seriously what doctor on earth really says ***t like this to their patients.

Wow...so ridiculous and patronizing. Of course when you read something like that you're going to be scared shitless.

It's basically foolproof propaganda. Just get a doctor to say something dramatic like this and poof nothing else matters.

Honestly, the tweets from these people on Twitter gives me a headache mostly.

these are the doctors who are suppose to save us. Very disappointing.

gaze

so you're "woken up" and now you posses the truth? Isn't that the exact same thing these doctors do, saying they have the truth and everyone who disagrees is being lied to with propaganda?

everyone thinks everyone else is being given "misinformation". Maybe everything is misinformation depending on what perspective you look at it/

Missenger

so you're "woken up" and now you posses the truth? Isn't that the exact same thing these doctors do, saying they have the truth and everyone who disagrees is being lied to with propaganda?

everyone thinks everyone else is being given "misinformation". Maybe everything is misinformation depending on what perspective you look at it/
Maybe if one is retarded or wants more money in their stocks, yeah, it's certainly semantics for the jewish owners of the news stations. By all means it's 'misinformation' to the ones that want you either dead or want you to to be another caste of cattle.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

It's not really about being woke or not. I think the problem is that we're now incapable of nuance, and often it is impossible to discuss and debate things from opposite perspectives, because things like ''facts'', truth and anecdotes like the one above can so easily be distorted and/or taken out of context.

gaze

It's not really about being woke or not. I think the problem is that we're now incapable of nuance, and often it is impossible to discuss and debate things from opposite perspectives, because things like ''facts'', truth and anecdotes like the one above can so easily be distorted and/or taken out of context.
I agree. nuance is really important. But both sides, pro-VAX and anti-VAX don't seem capable of it. The label takes over and it becomes a black and white issue. There is no doubt this vaccine has real dangers, possibly the most deadly vaccine every produced. But it is POSSIBLE that it can save some lives too since it verifiability produces antibodies. Of course, for most people its a net-negative to take it and If you take care of your health I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone, but when the anti-vax people say with 100% certainty that no one should be taking it, not even 85 year olds without vitamin D or a healthy diet, and unvaccinated people start becoming the primary deaths, what do you expect the media to write? The story writes itself. Of couse the anti-vax crowd says any data suggesting any remote benefit whatsoever is fake, while at the same time claiming every single vaccine injury anecdote is real and 100% caused by the vaccine and that every single long-covid story is made up, false diagnosis, fake PCR test, or propaganda.

Maybe if one is retarded or wants more money in their stocks, yeah, it's certainly semantics for the jewish owners of the news stations. By all means it's 'misinformation' to the ones that want you either dead or want you to to be another caste of cattle.
Aspirin, antibiotics, thyroid, your food, car, clothes, all make a stock price go up. Do you avoid those because it makes people money?

Israel has one of the highest vaccinated populations in the world. not sure why they would depopulate their own people, but I guess you can keep throwing credibility down the drain by using those type of arguments.

Last edited:

Missenger

It's been like this for a fair while, media-driven 'taqiyya' and 'pilpul', dressed up in different ways have existed for centuries pushed by the banks in most if not all countries to push or instigate murder and/or economical disruptions.

Last edited:
OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

intubation and ventilation killed the patient

This is the biggest factor. They've known it since the spring of 2020. Intubation saves no virtually no lives and in fact makes the lung inflammation worse.

One of the most sinister aspects of this past year has really been how many people have been basically led to their deaths in hospitals despite the availability of safer anti-inflammatory treatments.

Missenger

This is the biggest factor. They've known it since the spring of 2020. Intubation saves no virtually no lives and in fact makes the lung inflammation worse.

One of the most sinister aspects of this past year has really been how many people have been basically led to their deaths in hospitals despite the availability of safer anti-inflammatory treatments.
With the rates of death from malpracticecovid at hospitals you could even say they're almost like morgues for people.

KRB8

I live in Alabama and mostly avoid the news. Had family breathing down my throat about the vaccine so I caved and checked some media yesterday. This was the first piece I came upon! I was so hard to read but it made me angry with the doctor. Honestly female doctors can be over the top sometimes! I’ve seen it time and time again and I am a woman myself and wanted to go to medical school. Emotional doctoring. You cannot convince me that this scenario that she shares is happening with all of her patients. This was sensationalized. People from my home state were calling al.com to complain about this story!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals