This is the type of propaganda people have to face

Doc Sandoz

Why Do So Many People Follow The Covid-Vaxx Narrative - Reiner Fuellmich & Meredith Miller​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nEpNvYQGvQX3/

This is an excellent, if disturbing, video. Explains the psychology of the traumatized, and why they remain intransigent in the face of all logic and reason.

My realizations from watching: Much of the world has been traumatized by this PsyOp and, as with all trauma, there will be no going back. Whether the arc is to full blown totalitarianism or a kind of spiritual revolution will rely on those of us who can face reality instead of regressing to the protective fantasy that our abuser is not an abuser, but has our best interests in mind and wants to keep us safe. Part of being able to face reality is connection to a group of the like-minded so one doesn't feel isolated and alone where gaslighting can take root. Makes me appreciate how important the people on this website are to continuing strength in the face of this mass psychosis.

Thank you, Pina.

P

Peatness

This is an excellent, if disturbing, video. Explains the psychology of the traumatized, and why they remain intransigent in the face of all logic and reason.

My realizations from watching: Much of the world has been traumatized by this PsyOp and, as with all trauma, there will be no going back. Whether the arc is to full blown totalitarianism or a kind of spiritual revolution will rely on those of us who can face reality instead of regressing to the protective fantasy that our abuser is not an abuser, but has our best interests in mind and wants to keep us safe. Part of being able to face reality is connection to a group of the like-minded so one doesn't feel isolated and alone where gaslighting can take root. Makes me appreciate how important the people on this website are to continuing strength in the face of this mass psychosis.

Thank you, Pina.
This kind of relationship used to be called co-dependent but I see this present situation as one sided. People who have past history of trauma, which they have not dealt with, are likely to succumb to this psyop and perhaps be more resistant to the opposing narrative. Stockholm syndrome is very powerful. I find it chilling.