This Doctor says sunlight causes cancer!!

CiggyTardust

It behooves us to see the big picture.

This is what the devil says:
vaccines and fluoride are good.
Homeschooling and eating meat is evil.
Bible is evil, sodomites are good.
Drink diet coke=good
Talk about chemtrails with your neighbours=bad
contraception and mercury fillings are wholesome
having babies is evil
heavy metals are nutritious
germs are evil
electronic radiation is 2nd only to yummy nuclear radiation, both are healthy.
fathers are wicked, school principals are to be trusted, along with doctors

Ah, the big picture: Satanic inversion. The oligarchy most certainly practices an occult ideology best characterized as Luciferian and they specialize in turning the truth upside down. It's everywhere you look...

rockarolla

Avoid doctors opinions - they usually have very shallow understanding of human biology.

Sun for one thing safely raises D25 which in turn helps in fighting chronic diseases and thus indirectly makes more resources to fight possible/future cancer.

> has a youtube channel with 2 million subscribers.

omg, another social media influencer - does she already start to embed advertising/selling usual crap supplements via her channel?

mariantos

Do get tan when you spend time in Sun? She says tanning is like scarring in skin and it won't provide enough SPF to protect skin. Is tan good or bad (with respect to peat)?

Yes, I also had sunburn when I actually forgot that I was under the sun, plus I was also covered with olive oil. The burns were so strong that I woke up at night scratching intensely and why I was scratching even harder I wanted to scratch myself, it all took about a week because I was fried too badly.

I think that anything in excess is harmful, even if its potential is beneficial, therefore the sun is not excluded.

I also think that the tan you manage to get after sessions controlled by exposure to the sun at intervals of 10-15 minutes, when it is not extremely strong, can not be harmful in any form. I am not an expert in this but don't be afraid of the sun anyway.

Cancers and other diseases that have taken over humanity cannot be entirely due to the sun, let's be realistic! The same individuals who spray us from the air through planes, with toxic solutions and who poison our water and food tell you that the sun is dangerous!

Off - For bronze lovers I recommend olive oil and to eat carrots before session.

Happycat

All dermatologists are obsessed with sunscreen, but she takes it to a different level.
I watched many of her videos of lifestyle and skincare advice etc, I think she sadly suffers from OCD and some other stuff.

However, how come the highest incidence of skin camcer is in Australia, where the sun is super hot?

HumanLife

Her face is familiar... I think I might have seen it once in Sv3rige's Vegan Malnutrition compilation.

PxD

All dermatologists are obsessed with sunscreen, but she takes it to a different level.
I watched many of her videos of lifestyle and skincare advice etc, I think she sadly suffers from OCD and some other stuff.

However, how come the highest incidence of skin camcer is in Australia, where the sun is super hot?
Pale skinned population on a modern PUfA heavy diet in a hot climate…and ozone layer depletion.

Peatful

Her face is familiar... I think I might have seen it once in Sv3rige's Vegan Malnutrition compilation.
Actually.....

She does “suffer from disordered eating”.
She’s a bit mentally ill to me. As is Dr Berg with about 6M followers. But I digress...

jnklheimer

That woman has the face of a crazy person. Anyone telling you that God screwed up and designed a natural environment that will kill you unless you slather your body in hormone-disrupting toxic chemicals is a deluded moron. I do suspect PUFAs and lifestyle contribute more to this issue than anything.
Of course, just look at her. She is neurotic. Maybe minor autism is so common these days that even members here can’t evaluate expressions and physiognomy so well.

jnklheimer

Have you seen the average Australian?

Ben.

First, I am not going to supply the references to anything that will be presented below. Presenting the references will take me more time than I wish to invest in rebutting the assertions presented in the video. The references exist. I have read them, but I encourage your search, which I am certain will be shocking. In particular, the Scandinavian country studies that revealed the more sun exposure the less melanoma.

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, the video is a one way ticket to the fire. Does/can the sun cause skin cancer? Yes. Why (not how) is rarely addressed. The favorite analogy I use regularly is, "We are cavemen with cell phones." How does that analogy relate to this topic? We were not designed to board an airplane in Philly, in February when the temperature was 20 degrees and dark, and disembark the plane in Aruba where it is 90 degrees and sunny in 4-5 hours. Thousands of years ago, when we were running after lunch, or running away from becoming lunch, we lived outdoors. As spring approached we began to develop a solar callus. The solar callus caused by the increasing exposure to beneficial infrared rays of the sun conditioned our bodies to accept the gradual build up of UV, which has many health supporting qualities that include and go far beyond vitamin D. Sunlight affects everything from mitochondrial respiratory proteins/electron chain transfer, to nitric oxide production, to hormone regulation, to neurotransmitter synthesis, to microbiome modulation.

Conversely, obtaining a tan is not the goal, it can be/is the consequence of beneficial gradual exposure to the sun. The bodybuilder presents the cosmetic consequences of obtaining a tan. His view of life is short term, shallow, and simplistic, and a descendant of the Madison Avenue insecurity marketing tools to make us dissatisfied with our appearance, with the intention of selling things that claim to resolve those insecurities. It is not his fault that he has bought into the superficial side of life, just as it is not the fault of the physician in the video for regurgitation of the crap she was taught in med school.

Very well said/written. I especially liked the last part.
Thank you.

ilovethesea

This is a good Q&A with Ray that addresses this. Using Sunlight to Sustain Life – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Q: Don’t you have to avoid sunlight because of skin cancer?

The type of skin cancer which is clearly caused by sunlight is a
relatively harmless type of cancer, which appears only in
sun-damaged skin. Melanoma, which is often called a skin cancer,
because it sometimes begins in moles, does not have such a simple
relationship to sunlight, and its incidence is significantly
increased by the use of estrogen.

It is often said that the great increase in deaths from melanoma
during the last 60 years has been caused by an increased popularity
of sunbathing, but during the same time there has been a great
increase in the incidence of cancer of the prostate, which is in a
location that gets very little exposure to light. What these two
cancers have in common is a sensitivity to estrogen, and it is
during this same period of time that we have been exposed to
increased amounts of estrogen-like chemicals in the environment as
a result of industrial pollution: Dioxins, phenols, chlorinated
hydrocarbons, DDT, smoke, etc. It is likely that these cancers
(and others) are caused by the estrogenic pollutants.

The incidence of melanoma is consistently lower at greater
elevations, where ultraviolet light is more intense, than at lower
elevations. It is common for melanoma to develop on relatively
shaded areas, including the middle of the back and the inside of
the thigh, unlike the ordinary less malignant skin cancers, which
develop most often on the forehead, nose, ear, cheek, and lip,
where sun exposure is greatest. People who work outside have a low
incidence of melanoma according to some studies, and this is
sometimes said to be because they don’t get sunburned, as pale
people do when they spend time in the sun after being indoors for
long periods. Sunburn does cause freckling, which is a clumping of
pigment cells, but recent studies show that children who get
sunburned are not at increased risk for melanoma. Sunburn causes
complex changes in the tissue, including weakened immunity.

To avoid the aging and immuno- suppressive side effects of
sunlight, it seems best for sunlight to come through a window glass
which removes most of the ultraviolet light, and some of the blue
light. Plastic film is available which contains copper that removes
this harmful part of sunlight, and can be applied to ordinary
window glass. Sitting in sunlight coming through a window of this
sort, for short times during the day, is very protective. Besides
protecting against cancer, it helps to keep the mood and energy
level high, by keeping melatonin low and stimulating metabolism.

Recently, the polyunsaturated oils have been identified as the main
thing in cells that radiation interacts with, to cause cellular
damage. Vitamin E, taken internally or even applied to the skin,
has been found to reduce the damage produced by exposure to
ultraviolet radiation, which is logical, since it interrupts the
chain reactions of toxic free-radicals produced when unsaturated
oils are oxidized by radiation or other injury. Aspirin has been
found to have a similar effect in reducing the harmful effects
which develop in the skin after sunlight overexposure. Coconut oil
has been used for generations in ” suntan lotions, ” and whether it
is absorbed through the skin or eaten as a food, it clearly has a
protective antioxidant function. Carotene seems to work with
vitamin E in the skin to reduce injury by ultraviolet radiation.
Caffeine also has shown a protective action against radiation, but
its mechanism of action isn’t clearly understood.

P

Peatness

Carotene seems to work with
vitamin E in the skin to reduce injury by ultraviolet radiation.
Caffeine also has shown a protective action against radiation, but
its mechanism of action isn’t clearly understood.
Thank you for posting this. It's the first time I've read Dr Peat say something postive about carotene

Hugh Johnson

I watched this video and got so confused. The Doctor name is Dr. Dray who has a youtube channel with 2 million subscribers. She was so confident that sunlight causes cancer and in some of her videos, she says even when we are in indoors we need sunscreen as UV light bounces into the shade area...
Is sunlight really bad?

View: https://youtu.be/KV0ON3lucqo

Allopathic doctors are idiots and/or dishonest most of the time. They should be ignored. She just formulates a hypothesis based on some bs analysis, and then uses it to sell her services. "Sounding confident" does not mean you are right, it just means you sound confident.

animalcule

Actually.....

She does “suffer from disordered eating”.
She’s a bit mentally ill to me. As is Dr Berg with about 6M followers. But I digress...
Dr. Berg is a Scientologist.

Dr. Dray is a borderline anorexic vegan.

Wayne Goss, a popular makeup influencer, wears sunscreen to bed. That's how paranoid people are getting about the sun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals