They dont want to let up in Canada !

Inaut

I actually know a woman who just returned from Mexico without vaccination, on a regular commercial flight.... As I said in my previous post, nobody really knows what’s true or fake these days....

J.R.K

Jinju

i heard also you can fly delta and they will take a religious exemption
I heard that about WestJet also, but then they fly only to a few places.
But they subject one to quite an onerous <and demeaning> process

Lonewolfx

I actually know a woman who just returned from Mexico without vaccination, on a regular commercial flight.... As I said in my previous post, nobody really knows what’s true or fake these days....
Yeah so she boarded the plane in Mexico.

Not Canada.

For the third time... if you are in Canada and unvaccinated you can't get on a plane.

Not Mexico... Canada.

Unless you fly in private jets which I'm sure everyone on this forum does.

ilovethesea

Quite a few of the Canadian “freedom community” people were in the US recently so I think a lot of unvaxed are successfully driving across the border and then flying to their final destination from there. I think it must depend on the border guard that you get but most aren’t asking vax status right now.

But, on the Telegram group Escaping Canada some people said they were refused entry to the US and now they’re banned - their passports have been flagged. So it’s definitely a risk.

Neeters 27

Vaccinated are threatened by those who are not vaccinated??? Aren’t those vaccines suppose to create immunity? If they are not, why then get vaccinated in the first place?
Because in Canada we HAD to so we could keep working or get a job. we couldnt even go to a store like Costco without a double vaxx passport. thats' why.

Inaut

One part of me agrees with you totally @Inaut , but another part wants to see those that are sowing the wind reap the whirlwind.
My problem is he has a boss too... and it just wouldn’t/couldn’t end at him. We’d need to find his boss... and his boss’ boss—-all the way up the pyramid... Trudeau is a vile excuse for a human... but he’s a product of his environment unfortunately. Groomed to be a traitor and the worst kind at that.. everyone will rejoice when he is fed to the wolves.... Not knowing it was JT’s “destiny from the start....but so the saga continues—- with a new face

J.R.K

My problem is he has a boss too... and it just wouldn’t/couldn’t end at him. We’d need to find his boss... and his boss’ boss—-all the way up the pyramid... Trudeau is a vile excuse for a human... but he’s a product of his environment unfortunately. Groomed to be a traitor and the worst kind at that.. everyone will rejoice when he is fed to the wolves.... Not knowing it was JT’s “destiny from the start....but so the saga continues—- with a new face
I stand by my original statement @Inaut in order to include all those from top down in this rodeo.
For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.' (Hosea 8:7)

David PS

Apparently, it is not just Fauci getting rich.

1662408004833.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals