The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Rick K

1624828975293.png

Nemo

Charles Ortel says Capitol Police smashed windows and forced MAGA rally-goers into the building.

If you don't know who Charles Ortel is, he's a Wall St whistleblower who brought down GE during the mortgage/housing crisis by showing the company's books were all lies.

He has also exposed that the Clinton Foundation books are all lies and that it's not a charity.

View: https://twitter.com/CharlesOrtel/status/1408497235646685185

Sefton10

They started ordering huge numbers of PCR testing machines in 2017/2018. Without the PCR machines, there's no pandemic.

That's when they started preparing for their assault on us.

@Sefton10

View: https://twitter.com/husserl79/status/1409137370159620100

I’m all in with you on it being pre-planned and by design, Nemo. I just doubt the scale of the intentional spike/prion diseases and disabling/murdering millions and millions of people. It’s one thing to try and crush the middle class and usher in a surveillance society etc., but the rest still seems like a big leap to me. Unless it has literally gotten away from them and they didn’t understand the consequences of what they were doing.

P

Peatness

I’m all in with you on it being pre-planned and by design, Nemo. I just doubt the scale of the intentional spike/prion diseases and disabling/murdering millions and millions of people. It’s one thing to try and crush the middle class and usher in a surveillance society etc., but the rest still seems like a big leap to me. Unless it has literally gotten away from them and they didn’t understand the consequences of what they were doing.
Have a look at this

Nemo

Clif_High, the coder for 9 airlines who was the first to tell us about the pilot illness and deaths being widespread, has info from the dark web on what's coming from McAfee.

It's not really surprising since Big Tech is all DARPA fronts.

But always remember, McAfee's Surfside condo was managed by an Indian Mossad front:

View: https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1409508135652397058

Nemo

Oh, we've absolutely shown that they knew what they were doing. Maybe not a front man like Trump, who was probably told that the vax had been used by the DoD in one form or another for years. But studies have shown for 20 years exactly what the spike protein would do and where the nanoparticles would accumulate.

And they didn't add those cobra toxin and HIV and prion sequences by accident. It's been absolutely clear for many years that those prion sequences would cause misfolding, and then they added other sequences to make sure of it.

It's not an accident, and it was funded by the Dept. of Defense and DARPA, plus their bag man Fauci, who was funneling the money to DARPA front EcoHealth and to the Wuhan lab.

I've posted links to all the evidence. You just haven't followed it because you don't want to know.

You are a victim of normalcy bias and not looking at what the evidence is showing you.

Studies have shown that when people continue to deny strong evidence, it's because they already know it's true but can't cope with it. In fact, they know in such detail the info they are denying that they know exactly what to wall themselves off from seeing.

akgrrrl

Have a look at this

Shocking read. Thankyou. That was like peeling a big white onion and holding it between the eyes trying to read thru to the end

Regina

Oh, we've absolutely shown that they knew what they were doing. Maybe not a front man like Trump, who was probably told that the vax had been used by the DoD in one form or another for years. But studies have shown for 20 years exactly what the spike protein would do and where the nanoparticles would accumulate.

And they didn't add those cobra toxin and HIV and prion sequences by accident. It's been absolutely clear for many years that those prion sequences would cause misfolding, and then they added other sequences to make sure of it.

It's not an accident, and it was funded by the Dept. of Defense and DARPA, plus their bag man Fauci, who was funneling the money to DARPA front EcoHealth and to the Wuhan lab.

I've posted links to all the evidence. You just haven't followed it because you don't want to know.

You are a victim of normalcy bias and not looking at what the evidence is showing you.

Studies have shown that when people continue to deny strong evidence, it's because they already know it's true but can't cope with it. In fact, they know in such detail the info they are denying that they know exactly what to wall themselves off from seeing.

Attachments

• nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 27

Nemo

Hunter Biden invested in a pandemic firm collaborating with EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute Of Virology.

The company has worked alongside Shi Zhengli & Peter Daszak producing Fauci-funded [fake] studies linking outbreaks to Chinese wet markets.

The company is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases.

Metabiota has also been embroiled in controversy for “bungling” America’s response to Ebola, misdiagnosing cases and misreading the trajectory of the virus.

Rick K

P

Peatness

Shocking read. Thankyou. That was like peeling a big white onion and holding it between the eyes trying to read thru to the end
Very visual. It's a disturbing read. They are based in London, and the thought of passing their building knowing what evil is being planned in those rooms leaves me dumbfounded. These people live, work, entertain among us. They could be our neighbour, teacher, doctor, etc.

Rick K

Very visual. It's a disturbing read. They are based in London, and the thought of passing their building knowing what evil is being planned in those rooms leaves me dumbfounded. These people live, work, entertain among us. They could be our neighbour, teacher, doctor, etc.
There was a time in my life when I believed we were, en masse, heading toward a more spiritually enlightened collective. We have, en masse, taken a very wrong turn from this. To think we MUST be integrated with AI and bionics and that whomever refuses is a traitor and the enemy and that we must be monitored/thought controlled is so far removed from a spiritual path as to be anti-human; lower than a biological life form. When consciousness no longer matters then what is life but a self absorbed, unaware, non sentient being who is only fooled by that great satan- the ego, to think that they are more.

Rick K

Just for giggles:

COVID19 vaccines are injected into the deltoid where they are taken up by muscle cells. The vaccine remains largely contained near the site of injection. Local muscle cells that take in the vaccine produce the spike protein and place it on the surface of the cell where it is recognized by the immune system. Vaccine that is not taken up by muscle is drained into the local lymph nodes where lymphatic cells absorb the vaccine and similarly make spike protein. The lymphatic cells are responsible for activating T and B cells, which are important steps in generating immunity.

In order to damage the endothelium of blood vessels, COVID-19 vaccines have to enter the vascular system and infect cells that circulate in the blood. Data collected by the European Medicines Agency shows that no significant amount of vaccine enters the circulation. The confinement of the expressed spike protein away from the circulatory system significant prevents it from causing damage to the vascular endothelium.

The above is just a tidbit of the absolute bullshot these ringworms published. I guess all the spike proteins being found in various organs after vaxxing is just another non-vax related coincidence and all the bleeding, clots and heart conditions, sterility and spontaneous abortions are caused by faulty house wiring.

Nemo

Just for giggles:

COVID19 vaccines are injected into the deltoid where they are taken up by muscle cells. The vaccine remains largely contained near the site of injection. Local muscle cells that take in the vaccine produce the spike protein and place it on the surface of the cell where it is recognized by the immune system. Vaccine that is not taken up by muscle is drained into the local lymph nodes where lymphatic cells absorb the vaccine and similarly make spike protein. The lymphatic cells are responsible for activating T and B cells, which are important steps in generating immunity.

In order to damage the endothelium of blood vessels, COVID-19 vaccines have to enter the vascular system and infect cells that circulate in the blood. Data collected by the European Medicines Agency shows that no significant amount of vaccine enters the circulation. The confinement of the expressed spike protein away from the circulatory system significant prevents it from causing damage to the vascular endothelium.

The above is just a tidbit of the absolute bullshot these ringworms published. I guess all the spike proteins being found in various organs after vaxxing is just another non-vax related coincidence and all the bleeding, clots and heart conditions, sterility and spontaneous abortions are caused by faulty house wiring.

They choose their words carefully to lie.

For example, they say there are no spike proteins in the vaxxes. And that's true. They just cause your body to make the spike proteins.

Or here they pretend that the spike protein doesn't get into the circulatory system in large numbers. That may even be true, but the S1 subunit does after it's cleaved off, and that's what does all the endothelial damage and blood brain barrier damage.

They lie by trickery.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals