The interesting podcasts corner

Mauritio

There's so many podcasts out there that it's impossible to keep track of them all, so it's not that there's a shortage of good podcasts,we just don't have time to watch them all.

So let's circumvent that problem by collecting and sharing some podcasts here that we found interesting recently.

All topics are allowed :)

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I found this one really interesting , it's on the importance of physical playfulness, not just for children and men ,but also adults and women.

View: https://youtu.be/Ay1KVzVXbjc

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Wow, this is great! I needed this. I think a lot of people here need this.
Yes, I found the rat studies on the importance of rough and tumble play , very interesting . That they didn't even know how to have sex and that parts of their brain weren't properly developed , when they were denied rough and tumble play as young rats.

Playfulness is fundamental to almost all animals it's not "nice to have" . It seems to be a crucial component for the development of an animal .

It's also interesting that they said that playing required lots of nuanced decisions and that the superior partner will subconsciously lower their efforts to not defeat their opponent completely .
I remember in elementary school we used to play a game that consisted of the boys trying to catch the girls and throw them into the sand. But I was aware that i can't throw them onto the sand to hard or else they won't play with us anymore .
It's fundamental social things that kids learn through being playful.

Denying that to a child or makig everyone "even" is as close to a crime as it gets in my opinion. And it's of course done under the cover of righteousness and fairness.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Here's one with a professor who talks about sex differences and how they are biological rather than societal . IMO this should be the basis of decision making for many issues like trans people in sports and not if somebody's offended or not.

View: https://youtu.be/yao7Eiouaa8

blackface

I found this one really interesting , it's on the importance of physical playfulness, not just for children and men ,but also adults and women.

View: https://youtu.be/Ay1KVzVXbjc

Bro please stop posting Peterson on here. He is a shill and cotrolled oposition. His daughter is a whore hooked on antidepresants, so listening to this lobster man giving advice on anything is not a good thing.

golder

Bro please stop posting Peterson on here. He is a shill and cotrolled oposition. His daughter is a whore hooked on antidepresants, so listening to this lobster man giving advice on anything is not a good thing.
A whore? What kind of comment is that. I dislike quite a lot of his opinions but that is one extremely strange sentence you've wrote there.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Guys please keep the gossiping and name calling out of this thread. Im not going to respond to stuff like that and want to keep this thread focused on its actual topic: interesting podcasts.

blackface

A whore? What kind of comment is that. I dislike quite a lot of his opinions but that is one extremely strange sentence you've wrote there.
You mean the fact that she left her husband and her child and went to Romania to **** the degenerate sex traficker Andraw Tate? Or that the internet is full of her half-naked photos? Or that she is posting her anti-herpes drugs online?

73422514_2488876127865124_536070428880273408_n.png

Panopticon

I will tell you something the 1000 billion class does... they are aware of soul purity and that also means you can NOT help anyone unless they have a good soul... the only good soul I have seen out of 8 billion people is Peat... non forced information sharing... everyone else and I mean everyone is pulling you to the system of death...

psy op operatives try to get you to focus on a single thing while Peat tries to get us to see the big picture, that way if you do the first step, everything else is taken care of automatically

doing calculations and having a reference point you start to improve your life at is better than listening to someone else talk on a different wavelength

as an INTJ(100% assertive) listening to someone else talk or reading studies, information density is so low it is basically unbearable

purpose and high information density are the best you can have because they are ontological to your life and only to your life, calculations open possibilities

I have seen maybe 200 videos of someone talking and other than Dinkov and Roddy, I don't recall a single thing that is useful in my life

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Great doc on ants (in german) . starting to understand why they were peats favorite animals.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals