The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Atman

I am almost certain I can tell if my cellphone is sending data non stop. It triggers headache within minutes. Will do a blind study with my gf soon.
Can't stop laughing when I hear "smart" people tell me it can't be harmful because it's non ionizing radiation.

YourUniverse

@lampofred Get a pop up like this : 10x10' EZ Pop Up Canopy Tent Patio Outdoor Party Shade Shelter Can Attach Banner | eBay

And then get some door screen material like this: 60inx50ft Insect Screen Door Window Fabric Charcoal Aluminum Roll Durable Porch 689232102821 | eBay

Build yourself a little faraday house somewhere within your actual house. Make sure you are completely closed in, use a meter to verify, and live in that. You will at least sleep well and minimize exposure until you can move.
Doesnt the material have to be bronze, or silver? The screen door fabric you linked is aluminum. What materials are acceptable?

Cirion

Aluminum is fine. I already tested simple aluminum foil around my cell phone, seemed to reduce emf to almost zero.

skycop00

You can now all migrate rather easily to Germany after the UN compact on Migration will be signed mid-December. You’ll get free healthcare, housing and some money from the beginning without much hassle.
I‘ll welcome you here, I‘d be delighted to see a bunch of Peaters among the masses of African and Arabic migrants that will continue to come in force.
There are still a lot of rural parts with old farming buildings long abandoned available, set up your Peatland here
The transformation of Germany into the Middle East is depressing. A once proud culture has been crushed.

Tarmander

Doesnt the material have to be bronze, or silver? The screen door fabric you linked is aluminum. What materials are acceptable?
I think most metals work. I have tested screen door material and the aluminum does fine.

managing

...and don't forget the Bluetooth earpieces. Those may very well be more dangerous than the actual phone.
All modern hearing aids tout the fact that they can communicate with each other via bluetooth (and TVs, phones, and be programmed that way). Supposedly enhances noise cancelling and things like that. Probably does. But unh-uh. No way. Bluetooth back and forth through the brain 18hrs/day. Can you imagine?

Cirion

I am dubious of that type of product, although I have to admit the studies they discussed piqued my curiosity, but I could not find links to the complete studies, does anyone know where to find them?

One thing I noted from that page (true or not)

It seems one of the big things that EMF seems to impact negatively is the integrity of your blood cells

The other big things is that EMF tends to promote parasite growth.

What we know from Ray Peat is that a stressed out body tends to promote bad bacteria/parasite. From what I do know about EMF, we can be reasonably sure that EMF causes internal distress in the body, and so I can believe the thought that EMF may promote bacteria/parasites.

Maybe this is why my brother who is around technology 24/7 suffers from irritable bowel syndrome???

If anyone happens to try a product like that and uses an EMF scanner to verify that it has indeed nullified the EMF around you be sure to let us know!

Cirion

Found the guide online. It would seem there is no way to "prove" it works with an EMF scanner at least, they used blood cell tests and cortisol level tests it seems. They also tested for white blood cell counts in cows (premise being high white blood cell count = higher stress).

It sounds like the only way to verify their claims is to do a self-experiment of your own and do before and after tests of the same type that they did.

Plug the power pack into an existing socket in a central part of the area to be protected, if there is a switch at the wall socket. Make sure this is switched on. Take the small end plug and insert it into the socket on the case, do not excerpt too much pressure on the plug just so it is a firm fit. It may not appear to be all the way into the socket, this is acceptable. You will see the LED light up and flash intermittently every half minute or so through a small 1mm hole above the socket. This model has the new multi-wave waveform producing a symphony of frequencies to combat EMF at a cell level, rendering this model the best protection Blushield has released to date. The area to be protected is 90 meters radius from the point of plug-in. This model is ideal for large area protection in a warehouse or large office. Ideal for 5G. As long as the Blushield Plug-in is left plugged in it will affect all people within the field range. A gauss meter will not indicate the actual neutralisation of the electrical fields as the Blushield works at a biological level, internal to the cell. The Blushield, will penetrate normal floors and walls (Gibraltar board or wooden). A normal size house would only require one unit. In multi storied office buildings more than one per floor maybe required depending on area to be covered. When deciding on a position, remember that it is designed to affect people not equipment, so place in a central area. The Blushield is safe to use with computers and will not erase data as the Blushield is non-magnetic. The Blushield does not emit any electromagnetic fields so does not generate interference which might affect sensitive equipment, including pacemakers. Blushield complies with EMC emission standards EN 50082-1:1992 and EN 50081-1. Blushield meets electrical safety standard NZ/AS 3100. Make sure that this model is not plugged in near your bedroom, allow at least 4 meters space between the unit and your room as some people find it difficult to sleep when this is too close. Some people report that within the initial first few days after installing the Blushield they feel low in energy or tired. This detox is a transient condition and will pass within a few days. This is just the body adjusting to a new environment. Stick with it. Older people or persons who have poor health may take longer to adjust, in some cases up to 4-6 weeks. The detox is beneficial despite some people may feel uncomfortable. The Blushield is not an ionizer. Blushield does not remove EMF nor does it modify EMF, using an EMF meter will not indicate any change in the environment. Blood tests were used to determine the Blushield’s effectiveness. . How do I know it’s working? Once the Blushield is plugged in an LED will light every half minute or so. If this does not light up, then check the power switch. Make sure that the unit is plugged in correctly. Use a dedicated plug point try to avoid plugging into a power board with multiple plug outlets. This is not a therapeutic device and must not be sold as one. Any health benefits derived from the use of this device are purely consequential and no medical claims are stressed or implied. The Blushield Tesla Large Area Plug-in is guaranteed against faulty parts or workmanship for a 1-year period from date of purchase. This does not cover wear and tear, neglect or misuse of the product. Warranty does not cover lightning strike or power surge, the Blushield Tesla Large area model may need to be repaired after a power surge, in which case the customer has to pay any and all costs relating to the repair or replacement of the product.

Anyone here rich wanna be a guinea pig?? I have serious doubts still, especially if I can't measure if it's working.

I did go ahead and order the anti-emf underwear though, because I need something to counteract high emf to my balls in the car... so I'll report back on if that does indeed stop emf for that.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

@haidut I value your take on things - do you think this is a major crisis? The studies and threads indicate it is. Surely making small changes won't be enough? If it were feasible, should one make dramatic changes to their life - move somewhere remote, hit the road, go offline etc?

Jem Oz

Come off it @jamies33 It's easy to severely restrict your PUFA intake. It's virtually impossible to restrict EMF, unless you become a hobbit in the hills.

Very different beasts and you know it.

Cirion

The more I learn about EMF the more I realize it is a serious thing that everyone should be concerned about. That said, the only people who should especially be concerned are those who already have problems (or just those who want to optimize health).

BTW, I just got this off amazon and looks like a good read and has a very high review so it probably has some good info:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1976109124/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

David PS

johnsmith

The more I learn about EMF the more I realize it is a serious thing that everyone should be concerned about. That said, the only people who should especially be concerned are those who already have problems (or just those who want to optimize health).

BTW, I just got this off amazon and looks like a good read and has a very high review so it probably has some good info:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1976109124/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Would reading this book be a good place to start? Does it guide you threw practical things you can actually do? There are so manny different EMF detectors it's extremely confusing trying to decide which ones to get. After weeks of research, the only changes I made out of it, was getting a USB keyboard and a mouse for my laptop.

Last edited:

Cirion

Probably. Haven't read it yet, but it seems like a good place to start. If you don't wanna read, here are some other things you can do

- minimize use of your car especially if it is a newer model, opt for other forms of travel like a bike if you can
- keep cell phones away from your body, put in airplane mode or turn off as much as you can especially if you must carry it with you
- ditch microwave
- stop use of any hand-held electronic device, which includes but not limited to: electric razor, toothbrush, hair dryer...
- replace normal headphones with air tube headphones
- take barefoot walks in nature to re-establish proper frequencies in your body (aka "grounding")

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals