The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Wifi radiation is qualitatively different from cell phone radiation. You can see it in barrier penetration among other things. Apples to oranges.
In which way do they differ relatively to biological effects?

Cirion

The thing is 5G seems to be an order of magnitude worse. It is a high powered, short range system. People with minor sensitivity are noticably affected by Wifi, a similar system, but have seemingly no negative effects from regular cell phones. Your cell phone is not that dangerous, unless it is connected. My cell hit about 100-120 of whatever measure my detector shows, but when I lived near a cell tower of some sort my apartment was 40-70 at all times. I can keep my phone away from me and it causes no noticeable increase in radiation just 50 cm away.

40-70 micro tesla (400-700 milligauss!!) or 40-70 milligauss? Either way, that's pretty horrible given that the acceptable limits for EMF is 1-2 milligauss. I assume you had to move somewhere else?

Peat is right on the razor BTW. Just to put some math to it. Let's assuming someone gets hit by 20,000 mG from a razor, and only uses it for 2 minutes in a single day. That equates to an average of 28 mG for the whole day (if you assume emf's are cumulative generally). That's at least 14 times the acceptable limit. If you divide by 7 ( a week) you get still twice the acceptable limit. Just from using it once a week. Worse, if you use it every day, you're getting 28 times the acceptable limit, and probably much more than that if you always put your cell phone in your pocket, and work around a lot more electronics in the office.

I think though that much like nuclear radiation, or sound, if the dosage is large enough, it can cause an acute damage much greater than the cumulative stress of a lower amount of emf. As an example, on an aircraft carrier deck, there is a region of the deck that is considered out of bounds for pedestrian travel near the command center. This is because the EMF's are so intense, it can kill you on the spot. In fact, on an aircraft carrier, the general EMF's all around are so high that it is actually a major problem that one must consider when designing aircraft that go on a carrier deck (I work in the aerospace engineering industry and know all about this).

Working on a carrier is probably among the worst things you can do for your health. Not only must you deal with chronic noise pollution, but also chronic emf pollution.

https://www.public.navy.mil/navsafecen/Pages/acquisition/radio_frequency-radiation.aspx for any one curious

Last edited:

Xemnoraq

There are several threads on the forum about this issue, but up until now the reports from the government always said the link between EMF and cancer is not "clear". Well, now apparently it is and the report is by the same group at NIH that published the initial troubling findings back in February 2018. However, that likely won't stop or even delay the deployment of the 5G wireless infrastructure on which corporate profits depend.

High Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation Associated With Cancer in Male Rats
"...The National Toxicology Program (NTP) concluded there is clear evidence that male rats exposed to high levels of radio frequency radiation (RFR) like that used in 2G and 3G cell phones developed cancerous heart tumors, according to final reports released today. There was also some evidence of tumors in the brain and adrenal gland of exposed male rats. For female rats, and male and female mice, the evidence was equivocal as to whether cancers observed were associated with exposure to RFR. The final reports represent the consensus of NTP and a panel of external scientific experts who reviewed the studies in March after draft reports were issued in February."

Cell phones and cancer: Federal health agencies disagree over link - CNN
"...The report matches a draft that was released in February."

@Such_Saturation

I have been very curious and wondering about the link between cancer/EMF/ and cellphones for a long time, Haidut, do you know by any chance if working in a call center would be the same or similar to using a cellphone? Im not exactly sure if wired computers and wired phones produce the same damaging results as cellphones however i had worked at a call center for a long time and noticed some very undesirable changes in my mental state (which could be due to job stress) however the air in the room of that job just felt so heavy and different 200 computers in one room 200 phones everything using wifi would it be the same or worse? Than using a cellphone if the technology is wired not wireless? However im assuming being near wifi produces negative results, also do you believe putting your device in flight mode negates many of the negatives effects of emf? And if they are cancer causing im assuming it would be good to use some niacinamide every now and then due to the fact that almost every study using niacinamide has been shown to be effective against various cancers, let me know your take on this, thanks!

Cirion

Jake only way to know for sure is to bring an EMF meter to work but good luck stealthily scanning without people looking at you funny lol. I would venture a guess the EMF fields are bad though, simply because any and all electronics put out EMF, wireless or not.

From what others have said here going into flight mode does not protect you fully.

My EMF scanner arrives tomorrow and I will provide updates with some measurements of some common appliances in my house to give an idea of how bad (or not) things are and I'll also answer the burning question of how does the EMF change from changing to flight mode on your phone.

Some devices are dangerous even several feet away. Flourescant lights, microwaves, are a couple example of things that are still dangerous / above allowable human exposure limits even 3 ft away. I now regret having the guy here install new flourescant light bulbs near my cubicle, but luckily they're like 6+ ft away, so maybe it's not too bad.

lampofred

40-70 micro tesla (400-700 milligauss!!) or 40-70 milligauss? Either way, that's pretty horrible given that the acceptable limits for EMF is 1-2 milligauss. I assume you had to move somewhere else?

Peat is right on the razor BTW. Just to put some math to it. Let's assuming someone gets hit by 20,000 mG from a razor, and only uses it for 2 minutes in a single day. That equates to an average of 28 mG for the whole day (if you assume emf's are cumulative generally). That's at least 14 times the acceptable limit. If you divide by 7 ( a week) you get still twice the acceptable limit. Just from using it once a week. Worse, if you use it every day, you're getting 28 times the acceptable limit, and probably much more than that if you always put your cell phone in your pocket, and work around a lot more electronics in the office.

I think though that much like nuclear radiation, or sound, if the dosage is large enough, it can cause an acute damage much greater than the cumulative stress of a lower amount of emf. As an example, on an aircraft carrier deck, there is a region of the deck that is considered out of bounds for pedestrian travel near the command center. This is because the EMF's are so intense, it can kill you on the spot. In fact, on an aircraft carrier, the general EMF's all around are so high that it is actually a major problem that one must consider when designing aircraft that go on a carrier deck (I work in the aerospace engineering industry and know all about this).

Working on a carrier is probably among the worst things you can do for your health. Not only must you deal with chronic noise pollution, but also chronic emf pollution.

https://www.public.navy.mil/navsafecen/Pages/acquisition/radio_frequency-radiation.aspx for any one curious

Is 40-70 micro tesla really high? My apt is around 100 micro Tesla (around 1000 milligauss) everywhere, so I thought that was normal. I thought the safe upper limit 2000 milligauss? But that seems way too high based on your post. I am waaaay over 1-2 milligauss if that is the acceptable limit.

Cirion

Is 40-70 micro tesla really high? My apt is around 100 micro Tesla (around 1000 milligauss) everywhere, so I thought that was normal. I thought the safe upper limit 2000 milligauss? But that seems way too high based on your post. I am waaaay over 1-2 milligauss if that is the acceptable limit.

Holy crap dude, if your apartment is really 1000 milligauss you need to move NOW. If you're having health problems (and I suspect you are, with that kind of exposure) you're not going to get better without changing your environment... How do you feel man?? That would probably be enough stress on the body to cause severe depression, fatigue etc...

You are at a high enough level to easily cause cancer development

I'm scared now to find out how high the EMF is in my own house lol I really hope it's not high because I own a house and it's not easy to move when you own a house :/

At least you can move easily. Just make sure you bring your EMF meter on you while you go hunting for a place so you can be sure it is safe

lampofred

Holy crap dude, if your apartment is really 1000 milligauss you need to move NOW. If you're having health problems (and I suspect you are, with that kind of exposure) you're not going to get better without changing your environment... How do you feel man?? That would probably be enough stress on the body to cause severe depression, fatigue etc...

You are at a high enough level to easily cause cancer development

I'm scared now to find out how high the EMF is in my own house lol I really hope it's not high because I own a house and it's not easy to move when you own a house :/

At least you can move easily. Just make sure you bring your EMF meter on you while you go hunting for a place so you can be sure it is safe

I moved here a few months ago, and my personality has drastically changed for the worse, my appetite is a lot worse, and my face has really changed shape in an unflattering way... I kept telling parents that radiation was making causing me to degenerate, but they convinced me I was just psycho/paranoid and so I resigned the lease for another six months... FML I didn't realize 1000 milligauss was that severely bad. I just rechecked it, and it actually hovers around 1100 milligauss, not 1000.

My verbal fluency has also been a lot worse since I've moved here, and I ramble a lot more... I thought I was being paranoid but seems like I'm exposed to EMF high enough to fry my brain.

lampofred

Is there any way to block WiFi signals from entering an apartment?

Cirion

From Haidut it sounds like the only way is putting faraday shielding meshes around your walls and whatnot.

1100 mG is a lot dude. That's over 500 times the acceptable levels. What's the penalty for cancelling your lease early? I would seriously GTFO like today/tomorrow, if you can. It would be worth losing a little cash to break the lease early if you can afford it.

If you have the money it's probably worthwhile to consider buying a house. I think a house is less likely to be troublesome since you won't have as many people right next to you flooding you with wifi. Of course, we'll see if that's true once I check my condo EMF levels...

Because I have a condo, I do have people to the sides of me, so I might have some impact, but hopefully it's not too bad.

Last edited:

lampofred

From Haidut it sounds like the only way is putting faraday shielding meshes around your walls and whatnot.

1100 mG is a lot dude. That's over 500 times the acceptable levels. What's the penalty for cancelling your lease early? I would seriously GTFO like today/tomorrow, if you can. It would be worth losing a little cash to break the lease early if you can afford it.

If you have the money it's probably worthwhile to consider buying a house. I think a house is less likely to be troublesome since you won't have as many people right next to you flooding you with wifi. Of course, we'll see if that's true once I check my condo EMF levels...

Yeah, as of now I have to stay in the uptown area to be able to get to work, but I'm trying to find a new job so I can move out...

lampofred

Has anyone heard of anything called Quantum Pendants? They are supposed to block EMFs.

Maybe I'm entering into full-on quack territory...

EDIT: Just found out all of the easily available ones on Amazon are fake. The official site is kind of hard to find. What is the balance between healthy skepticism of snake oil and keeping an open mind...?

Last edited:

Cirion

Yeah I already asked Haidut about those. He says that would probably not work.

That being said, don't let me discourage you from trying. I'm always open to trying all possibilities no matter how remote. That's what I like about the forums here. It's mostly a judgment free zone from quackery / tin foil hats lol

Last edited:

Owen B

Anyone want to weigh in on this device?

https://www.amazon.com/Total-EMF-Sh...id=1542144853&sr=8-80&keywords=emf+protection

It emits Schumann frequency. It's also on this site:

https://www.cutcat.com/category/EMF_Geopathic_Stress_Protection/c44

Also, don't forget "dirty electricity". It's transient spikes that ride close to the normal 50 -60 Hz caused by power switching devices like computers, HDTVs, compact fluorescent bulbs (they switch on and off 20,000 times) and cell phone towers (they switch from digital to analog because of the battery chargers). The spiking return electricity from your building to grid (80%) can't be held by the wiring so it's now transmitting to the building. It will also communicate through the pipes and the ground. The science of it is well understood by utility companies themselves.

There are monitors and filters. And a lot of studies backing the devices up. See:

http://www.stetzerelectric.com/
https://greenwavefilters.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvJLDsazS3gIVSVSGCh1_DweVEAAYASAAEgLoaPD_BwE

boxers

Worthless rat study...

“The exposures used in the studies cannot be compared directly to the exposure that humans experience when using a cell phone
In addition, the exposure levels and durations in our studies were greater than what people experience.”“

Though this interestkng; male rats exposed to cellphone signals lived longer than rats not exposed.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Has anyone heard of anything called Quantum Pendants? They are supposed to block EMFs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UP967W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Maybe I'm entering into full-on quack territory...
They actually will make you worse. Saw it with a friend who used it and wore it 24/7. Made him sicker as it sucked up the emf and centered it on his chest. The minute he took it off he started getting better. He threw it out immediately.

lampofred

They actually will make you worse. Saw it with a friend who used it and wore it 24/7. Made him sicker as it sucked up the emf and centered it on his chest. The minute he took it off he started getting better. He threw it out immediately.

Do you know whether he got his from the official vendor ?

milk

How can I measure my apartment's EMF level? I've been living here for five years.

I previously lived with my parents in a suburban home with a somewhat large yard. Pretty chill place. But now I live in an apartment downtown. I click on my internet connection icon in the taskbar and several "internet connection names" pop up. Modems and smartphones emitting radiation all over the place.

It's embarrassing to admit, but lately I've been developing some symptoms of schizophrenia. Could it be the radiation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals