The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

JustAGuy

Something anecdotal but I know two people in their early 20s who developed cancer.

One a girl, developed breast cancer in the exact spot where she always wore her cellphone in the chest pocket for many years.

One guy who was known to always sit with his laptop on his lap daily for hours on end, developed testicular cancer.

Both are convinced it’s due to the device usage and say they heard multiple other people in the hospital claim the same thing, they confronted the Dr’s who wrote it off as nonsense.

Cirion

Not surprising. The effects are just realized over a longer time as compared to nuclear waste from a fission power plant. I think I remember a time my dad (He is an expert on nuclear radiation, got his Ph.D in fusion) told me some idiot took some glowing piece of radiation from nuclear fallout and put it in his pocket because it "looked cool". I believe he actually somehow survived, but had to have his leg amputated.

This thread has encouraged me to leave my device on airplane mode and away from my body when not in use.

btw - was told by my dad that things only glow if they're EXTREMELY radioactive. That can kill you in a matter of minutes or even seconds of exposure. So if you ever find yourself in a fallout situation, and see glowing rocks... you're in big trouble. That's enough to make a Geiger counter go hog wild.

Cirion

Iodine is stated at some emf-concerned health websites but that’s not even a peat staple

I personally believe Iodine could be beneficial because sufficient Iodine intake, according to Dr. Brownstein, promotes cell apopstosis (programmed cell death). This could ensure that any compromised cells from radiation would hopefully not live long enough to cause major problems in the body (they would die through apopstosis and be replaced with healthy new cells). In fact this is why Dr. Brown believes Iodine is beneficial to prevent most if not all cancers. It would still be ideal to avoid the EMF's altogether, but this would help.

Tarmander

Supplementation is only a stop gap...you have to get out of exposure for long term health. If you are in a high EMF area, you need to be planning your escape.

Get out of cities, get out of apartments. Treat this like a serious contagion, because it will destroy your health.

lampofred

Supplementation is only a stop gap...you have to get out of exposure for long term health. If you are in a high EMF area, you need to be planning your escape.

Get out of cities, get out of apartments. Treat this like a serious contagion, because it will destroy your health.

I moved to a high EMF area (uptown in a major city) a few months ago for work. My health took a massive nosedive and I instantly feel better whenever I go out into the suburbs. And this is just from WiFi (although I am exposed to probably 30 different routers at all times, so it is a pretty high amount). I think radiation damage is serious enough that I'm trying to find a new job where I won't have to live in the city. I go through a bottle of Progest-E per week just to prevent rapid degeneration. All the other guys in the area look extremely frail and sickly, and the girls look almost too attractive, so there is clearly a very strong estro effect from the radiation.

Anyway the point of the above rambling paragraph is to mention that for anyone looking for a temporary solution to fight radiation, Peat mentioned high doses of prog completely abolish all radiation effects.

Last edited:

Cirion

The one advantage of having no friends. I rarely use my cell phone :D LOL

Tarmander

Upping my vitamin D has seemed to lower my sensitivity to EMF...although I am sure it will continue to affect me. Taking electrolytes daily helps, and niacinamide for acute help, but it makes you fat overtime...so use as needed. The other hormones like thyroid, progest, etc...they all up your metabolism...and EMF ups your metabolism, so you can get overheated easily.

Cirion

I think I'm already sold on EMF.

So at work I realized I literally had my PC ON my desk, just a few inches away from me. After reading up on all this, I decided to move it down on the floor several feet away from me. I almost feel like a fog has been lifted from me that I didn't even realize was there until it wasn't.

I plan to use my EMF meter I just ordered to test all sorts of things now.

I find it worrying that you keep talking about 5G and ignore all the technology that is already well installed on the landscape. Most of the studies are about the older frequencies. It seems almost as though the "natural news" websites are trying to sabotage the public debate that is starting to form around this issue by ignoring all current radiation dangers. Your only valid point is that the amount of antennas will increase a lot, which I concede, but you are basically carrying a 4W station in your pocket at all times as it is, and this is a lot closer than a rooftop antenna will ever get to you.

Cirion

Indeed, that's a major problem. From what I'm reading it is best to leave your phone in airplane mode or better yet off entirely when you are carrying it in your pocket.

EMF drops as exponentially as a function of distance. At point blank (against skin) you're getting the full brunt of it. Not good.

I'll probably start a new thread somewhere where I measure EMF of various devices in my house and give some idea as to safe limits and safe distances etc.

noordinary

From what I'm reading it is best to leave your phone in airplane mode or better yet off entirely when you are carrying it in your pocket.
I was surprised when my ApplePay worked at the grocery store while my phone was in airplane mode. Turned out NFC is ON even when the phone is in airplane mode... From Near-field communication - Wikipedia "As with proximity card technology, near-field communication uses electromagnetic induction between two loop antennas located within each other's near field, effectively forming an air-core transformer. It operates within the globally available and unlicensed radio frequency ISM band of 13.56 MHz. Most of the RF energy is concentrated in the allowed ±7 kHz bandwidth range, but the spectral mask for the main lobe is as wide as 1.8 MHz. Theoretical working distance with compact standard antennas: up to 20 cm (practical working distance of about 10 cm). Note because the pickup antenna may be quenched by nearby metallic surfaces, the tags may need to be spaced slightly away from the surface."
So I guess a phone in your pocket is not safe even in the airplane mode.

JustAGuy

Not surprising. The effects are just realized over a longer time as compared to nuclear waste from a fission power plant. I think I remember a time my dad (He is an expert on nuclear radiation, got his Ph.D in fusion) told me some idiot took some glowing piece of radiation from nuclear fallout and put it in his pocket because it "looked cool". I believe he actually somehow survived, but had to have his leg amputated.

This thread has encouraged me to leave my device on airplane mode and away from my body when not in use.

btw - was told by my dad that things only glow if they're EXTREMELY radioactive. That can kill you in a matter of minutes or even seconds of exposure. So if you ever find yourself in a fallout situation, and see glowing rocks... you're in big trouble. That's enough to make a Geiger counter go hog wild.
I wonder what about glow in the dark products?
As a child I had my bedroom ceiling covered in plastic stars and planets which would glow in the dark.

Cirion

Glow in dark products should be safe. They don't glow as a result of radiation as far as I am aware. If those glowed as a result of radiation there'd be quite a lot of dead kids lol...

Cherenkov radiation - Wikipedia

^^ I think that's what I was looking for. If you "see" radiation as a result of Cherenkov radiation, you're already dead basically. That's the most brutal kind of radiation you can get exposed to.

If you somehow don't die right away, time to load up on aspirin, niacin amide, iodine, caffeine, red light, T3, etc etc...

*edit*... Looks like if you see Cherenkov radiation you're safe IF it is contained in a big enough vat of water.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut sorry for potentially ignorant questions but what are some ranges of EMF that you would consider safe, at least at certain durations of time (like maybe high EMF is not too bad if it only for a second or two). Think of it kinda like OSHA allowables for sound levels (high levels of noise only acceptable for small duration of time, though very high levels of course are not OK in any amounts. Like a gunshot would provide immediate permanent hearing damage if you didn't have hearing protection even though it's only for a fraction of a second).

EDIT: Think I answered my own question.
EMFs in the Home - Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Safety from Safe Space Protection

Looks like hair dryers are the worst offenders. I will likely not use hair dryers again. It says you could be exposed to as much as 20,000 milli-Gauss (mG), when anything about 2.5 is acceptable. This means you could be exposing yourself to 10,000 the acceptable limits. No thanks, I'll stick to towel drying now.

Also what EMF meter do you use/recommend?

Just happened to come across this in a google search

https://www.amazon.com/RADIATION-PR...UTF8&qid=1542040913&sr=8-9&keywords=EMF+meter

Thought I'd run it by you guys. Seems highly reviewed, but would something like this actually work?

I am not sure that EMF protection device you linked to on Amazon does anything. Plenty of companies sell "EMF absorbers", some of them pluggable in the electric outlet and most of these things have absolutely no evidence behind them. The only thing proven to protect is EMF shielding fabric, paint, mesh, etc. Basically, various implementations of a Faraday Cage.
As far as the meters, these are the two that I have and use to measure areas in the apartment where EMF exposure is lowest so I can put my bed, and desk/chair in that area.
https://www.amazon.com/Trifield-100...&qid=1542078919&sr=8-19&keywords=trimeter+emf
https://www.amazon.com/GQ-EMF-380-M...d=1542078988&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=GQ+EMF-390

In terms of dangerous devices - hair dryers are pretty bad but there are even worse devices like electric shavers for head and beards. These can actually give you cancer with consistent usage only once weekly. Peat warned about them in several interviews.

Cirion

I am not sure that EMF protection device you linked to on Amazon does anything. Plenty of companies sell "EMF absorbers", some of them pluggable in the electric outlet and most of these things have absolutely no evidence behind them. The only thing proven to protect is EMF shielding fabric, paint, mesh, etc. Basically, various implementations of a Faraday Cage.
As far as the meters, these are the two that I have and use to measure areas in the apartment where EMF exposure is lowest so I can put my bed, and desk/chair in that area.
https://www.amazon.com/Trifield-100...&qid=1542078919&sr=8-19&keywords=trimeter+emf
https://www.amazon.com/GQ-EMF-380-M...d=1542078988&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=GQ+EMF-390

In terms of dangerous devices - hair dryers are pretty bad but there are even worse devices like electric shavers for head and beards. These can actually give you cancer with consistent usage only once weekly. Peat warned about them in several interviews.

Thanks. Good call on the electric beard shaver....... guess it is time to throw it out.... glad you told me before I got cancer, jeez

Quick google search puts both shaver and hair dryer tied for 20,000 milligauss, with no more than 2 milligauss being acceptable. Well, better to know now than later I suppose. Crazy

It's insane how hard it is to live in modern culture and avoiding all the poisons both environmentally and from food... man

Looks like vacuum cleaners are really bad too. Should we just all get roombas then so we don't need to be near them??

Last edited:

Regina

That's the discussion I had with another forum member in regards to energy transfer from EMF to tissues. Given that even low intensity EMF can generate X-rays, it seemed quite obvious to me that high-frequency (high-energy) EMF with sufficient power output can be mutagenic and quite carcinogenic. His response was that Einstein's photoelectric effect would prevent that from happening since even 5G is not sufficiently close in spectrum to ionizing radiation. Yet, we have evidence that mutagenicity is quite possible from EMF.
X-rays, Nuclear Fusion Are Electromagnetic Phenomena, Can Be Created At Home
And there is already human evidence that 5G is quite dangerous to humans.
1st 5G Rollout In CA Causing Brain Damage To Firefighters @lampofred

As far as protection (@Wagner83 @LeeLemonoil ) - the clothes approach is dangerous because of the high frequency of 5G and the fact that they can penetrate under clothes quite easily even if you tie your sleeves and tape the neck area. So, waves captured between clothes and body can have much worse effect than simply being exposed. If the 5G works mostly like 4G and previous EMF deployments, then calcium channel blockers, selenium and serotonin antagonists would be the main lines of defense (aside from moving to a rural area).
I think the approach of having one room painted with EMF-blocking paint or buying one of those completely enclosing sleeping bags, or a small EMF-proof tent would be the most you can do without attracting serious attention from authorities and getting committed to a mental institution for "delusional views undermining social peace". I know of a few cases like that in the US and one in EU - i.e. people getting locked up for bizarre behavior that was actually well backed by evidence. Another thing I would do is a buy an EMF meter which can measure exposure continuously and carry it around in a bag throughout my most common destinations. Then, at the end of the day if the average exposure is not at the very bottom of the publicly declared "safe" levels I would take this as a sign that it is time to move to another area. There is only so much you can do to protect yourself with supplements and popping pills every few hours just to stay alive is a clear sign that something more fundamental needs to change - i.e. your current area of living is not habitable and needs to be abandoned.
and there is the coming microchips:
Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

Hugh Johnson

I find it worrying that you keep talking about 5G and ignore all the technology that is already well installed on the landscape. Most of the studies are about the older frequencies. It seems almost as though the "natural news" websites are trying to sabotage the public debate that is starting to form around this issue by ignoring all current radiation dangers. Your only valid point is that the amount of antennas will increase a lot, which I concede, but you are basically carrying a 4W station in your pocket at all times as it is, and this is a lot closer than a rooftop antenna will ever get to you.
The thing is 5G seems to be an order of magnitude worse. It is a high powered, short range system. People with minor sensitivity are noticably affected by Wifi, a similar system, but have seemingly no negative effects from regular cell phones. Your cell phone is not that dangerous, unless it is connected. My cell hit about 100-120 of whatever measure my detector shows, but when I lived near a cell tower of some sort my apartment was 40-70 at all times. I can keep my phone away from me and it causes no noticeable increase in radiation just 50 cm away.

Lilac

Looks like vacuum cleaners are really bad too. Should we just all get roombas then so we don't need to be near them??

Serious question: Would it be helpful to wear rubber gloves or some other kind of protection when vacuuming?

The thing is 5G seems to be an order of magnitude worse. It is a high powered, short range system. People with minor sensitivity are noticably affected by Wifi, a similar system, but have seemingly no negative effects from regular cell phones. Your cell phone is not that dangerous, unless it is connected. My cell hit about 100-120 of whatever measure my detector shows, but when I lived near a cell tower of some sort my apartment was 40-70 at all times. I can keep my phone away from me and it causes no noticeable increase in radiation just 50 cm away.
Wifi: milliWatts
Cellphone: Watts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals