The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Owen B

I got my Gauss meter from lessemf.com and started scoping out my apt for hotspots.

I found that I had readings in the tenths in the back of the apt and they got higher as I moved toward the front. I thought they would continue to get high as I moved all the way to the front, reflecting power lines in the street. But they went down.

So I had 5-6 readings right in the middle of the apt along the width. I'm guessing that reflected wiring under the floor going lengthwise connecting all the apts in the complex.

The head of my bed was placed very close to those high readings. Maybe 4-5. I moved my bed around so it was well away from that area. Then I kept reading on

Welcome to Create Healthy Homes

and I flashed (literally) on what I read on

Article on Electric Fields

and simply unplugged the cord from the floor lamp next to my bed. The sleep I got that night was the best, satisfying, relaxing sleep I had had in like forever. Every night is the same now. My sleep is delicious. After that first night, I woke up the next AM, got out of bed and almost collapsed from relaxation.

It's funny because every time I look up someone is writing an article about how hard it is to get a recuperative sleep. Maybe it's easier than people think.

So my head was in both an unhealthy mG range and getting zapped from an AC field at the same time.

I really like those people at createhealthyhomes. They have a nice, balanced attitude toward their life and work. And take people's problems seriously without a lot of PC science dogmatism. And the site has an incredible amt of info.

You can also tell that from their treatment of the whole thing about pendants and harmonizers etc. They just don't simply dismiss the matter out of hand but deal with it fairly. Do some people have bad effects? Yeah. Other people don't. It's one of those things where you have to go with your sensations. They're not necessarily endorsing them either. Because, as they say, these devices (other than Schumann field generators) don't give off fields, so they can't test them.

I don't have (I think) a lot of RF issues right now. But I like this meter a lot. I tested the fields off some distribution wires that ran along the RR tracks near where I live. They were about 5-6 right under, but dropped off pretty quick.

I'm glad this thread was started because it was what I needed to make some much needed changes. I've always been electrosensitive and thought I could just go with my sensations. And because I always had a lot of other stuff on my plate I didn't see myself getting into some pretty bad habits.

InChristAlone

I'm so conflicted about this. I know cell phones are bad microwaves, washer and dryer, hairdryers really high but I moved in to an apartment complex with multiple wifi signals including our own and my health only got better. I had been living in an older home that was water damaged and we kept the wifi off for most of the day but the wiring was ungrounded for half the house especially the room I slept in. So I wonder if that had an effect. I'm convinced it did. But I use my phone more than I ever have and I don't have any effects I can put my finger on. Maybe fungal stuff but I'm not positive. The only supplement I use is ascorbic acid. And I take progest-e at about 10mg a day second half of cycle. That's it. No thyroid no caffeine. And I haven't had a headache in weeks! I even had caffeine and chocolate for a few days and didn't get my usual withdrawal headache. One thing I have been doing is trying to keep my vitamin A low. I think I had had enough for the 8 yrs I had been over consuming it.

Queequeg

I had been living in an older home that was water damaged.
Mold will have a much quicker and more obvious effect on the body. EMF seems to be more subtle unless one is especially sensitive or until 20 years later and end up with a tumor.

Last edited:

Cirion

EMF is definitely a function of a lot of things (Electrical, Magnetic, RF, Dirty Electricity) and without actually measuring (or hiring an expert) it is hard to say for sure how your previous apartment compared overall.

I think you answered your own question though with most of the wiring being ungrounded. Electrical fields and dirty electricity can have a major impact on health. It is unclear which of the four major EMF sources tend to have the most overall negative effects though. That said, building biologists (EMF experts) tend to agree that electrical, magnetic, and RF are the three worst sources and each tend to cause the most issues from their clients. Thus in your case it is likely that electrical fields were impacting you the most in that case. How much more significant electrical fields are than RF fields (wifi), it is hard to say, and the answer really is nobody knows / it depends. Trying to determine if RF is worse than EF / MF is like trying to compare apples to oranges really. I could actually see how electrical fields are worse than RF fields. I say that because your body actually runs off low levels of electricity, and if any external source of electricity were to interrupt that, problems could definitely crop up really easily. After all, your heart is highly sensitive to electricity as an example - that's why strong electric shocks are often used to restart a stopped heart. This is all speculation of course. And of course this also assumes that it was indeed EMF that was the source. You could be very well correct that maybe you're more sensitive to mold, that's always possible. Also a more healthy metabolism is going to be affected less than a healthy one. I used to not care too much about EMF when I was healthier, I don't think it bothered me as much. But now that I'm unwell / recovering, I seem to get affected more and have to be more careful. I've heard that is the case from people recovering from sensitivity to EMF. Once they get better they can tend to tolerate it better. So really, it really all just depends. I still would highly recommend at least keeping the sleeping environment pure from EMF though, healthy or not, because keeping restful sleep is vital for everyone. For most people, EMF is a silent endocrine killer because as @Queequeg said the problems rarely crop up overnight unless you are unfortunate enough to have a smart meter just outside your bedroom and/or live just a few feet from a cell tower, in which case you'll probably have problems almost right away. I am convinced a lot of the problems my family is having is at least aggravated by EMF (mom has Hashimoto's, dad has Chronic Fatigue, brother has irritable bowel syndrome, struggles with his weight etc...) and they all live in the same house and my brother in particular is addicted to technology and works around technology all day at work. I am going to bring my Tri-Field EMF meter for christmas and have some fun to see what levels of EMF they are exposing themselves to and find out for sure.

Last edited:

michael94

Mold will have a much quicker and more obvious effect on the body. EMF seems to be more subtle unless one is especially sensitive or until 20 years later and end up with a tumor.

what is the symptoms of mold

InChristAlone

Yeah mold was pretty nasty. Although I did start getting better while still living there. That was when I started the vitamin C .

EMF is definitely a function of a lot of things (Electrical, Magnetic, RF, Dirty Electricity) and without actually measuring (or hiring an expert) it is hard to say for sure how your previous apartment compared overall.

I think you answered your own question though with most of the wiring being ungrounded. Electrical fields and dirty electricity can have a major impact on health. It is unclear which of the four major EMF sources tend to have the most overall negative effects though. That said, building biologists (EMF experts) tend to agree that electrical, magnetic, and RF are the three worst sources and each tend to cause the most issues from their clients. Thus in your case it is likely that electrical fields were impacting you the most in that case. How much more significant electrical fields are than RF fields (wifi), it is hard to say, and the answer really is nobody knows / it depends. Trying to determine if RF is worse than EF / MF is like trying to compare apples to oranges really. I could actually see how electrical fields are worse than RF fields. I say that because your body actually runs off low levels of electricity, and if any external source of electricity were to interrupt that, problems could definitely crop up really easily. After all, your heart is highly sensitive to electricity as an example - that's why strong electric shocks are often used to restart a stopped heart. This is all speculation of course. And of course this also assumes that it was indeed EMF that was the source. You could be very well correct that maybe you're more sensitive to mold, that's always possible. Also a more healthy metabolism is going to be affected less than a healthy one. I used to not care too much about EMF when I was healthier, I don't think it bothered me as much. But now that I'm unwell / recovering, I seem to get affected more and have to be more careful. I've heard that is the case from people recovering from sensitivity to EMF. Once they get better they can tend to tolerate it better. So really, it really all just depends. I still would highly recommend at least keeping the sleeping environment pure from EMF though, healthy or not, because keeping restful sleep is vital for everyone. For most people, EMF is a silent endocrine killer because as @Queequeg said the problems rarely crop up overnight unless you are unfortunate enough to have a smart meter just outside your bedroom and/or live just a few feet from a cell tower, in which case you'll probably have problems almost right away. I am convinced a lot of the problems my family is having is at least aggravated by EMF (mom has Hashimoto's, dad has Chronic Fatigue, brother has irritable bowel syndrome, struggles with his weight etc...) and they all live in the same house and my brother in particular is addicted to technology and works around technology all day at work. I am going to bring my Tri-Field EMF meter for christmas and have some fun to see what levels of EMF they are exposing themselves to and find out for sure.
Yeah I guess I will never know exactly, all I know is I will never live in an older house again. My next house will be newer and I will make sure the circuit breaker is away from the bedrooms, and I will cover the smart meter with a Faraday cage which apparently lets out enough signal to still get a bill each month. I also can use my phone with an adapter so I can have it on airplane mode and still be connected. Just been lazy about it.

Cirion

What is this adapter you speak of with the iphone?

I myself just use 3G when I have to use my phone, since it emits 84% less RF than 4g/LTE.

InChristAlone

Mossy

Hugh Johnson

I think EMF danger will come to light soon. Once you have schools with their own 5G transmitters and every kid has his own 5G machine the radiation will kill enough to be noticed. Even adult firefighters noticed the damage, and 5G tests have killed masses of birds and caused cows to have panic attacks.

Just get out of the way. And be careful if you talk to authorities:

rei

This is the one I decided on. I wanted to get readings from power lines that are near my apartment and from appliances. I got it from

EMF Meters (Gauss Meters) for Measuring AC Magnetic Fields

It's the single axis digital gauss meter. $79.95 The guy there was pretty good with questions. I think it's probably a pretty good investment.

I'm looking at other things like the Stetzerizer filters but I don't want to make myself nuts over this. There's a lot to learn and I'm just trying to familiarize myself with the concepts.
These are very rudimentary. At a glance not one is capable of any kind of reliable measurement from other than electric sources (AC and switched-mode power supply etc.). All radiofrequency is mostly missed.

I wonder how many grand you need to shell out to get one that is designed for 0.1Hz -100GHz so you can detect the most common artificial pollution.

Last edited:

Cirion

I have an Android so this is the one I use: Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter - Plugable
Not sure if they have one for iPhones.

Nice!

I think EMF danger will come to light soon. Once you have schools with their own 5G transmitters and every kid has his own 5G machine the radiation will kill enough to be noticed. Even adult firefighters noticed the damage, and 5G tests have killed masses of birds and caused cows to have panic attacks.

Just get out of the way. And be careful if you talk to authorities:

Not surprised. I've already expressed that I believe that animals are even more sensitive to EMF than we are or at the very least, seem to be more aware of them.. I hope you're right. You can't just keep increasing radiation by factors of 1000 and expect anything good to come of it.

These are very rudimentary. At a glance not one is capable of any kind of reliable measurement from other than electric sources (AC and switched-mode power supply etc.). All radiofrequency is mostly missed.

I wonder how many grand you need to shell out to get one that is designed for 0.1Hz -100GHz so you can detect the most common artificial pollution.

I got myself https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078T2R64C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which covers 40 Hz to 100 kHz so it may not be perfect but it's a good start. You are right, eventually you'll want to shell out money for a specialized meter which can detect more, but this is about the best you can get in terms of a meter that measures MF, EF, and RF all in one tool, and I will plan to get more specialized meters eventually as budget permits, probably when I get my yearly work bonus next year in Feb/march. It also measures 20 Mhz to 6GHz RF.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Owen B

Unless you're a professional building biologist or an electrician, you don't need to spend tons of money. The Trifield is a good meter. $100 for a Gauss meter is OK. Most people are not professionally engaged or in the business of scientific research. You just want to check out the places you spend a lot of time in like for sleep and work and relaxation and make whatever changes you can.

I was mistaken about my reactions to my flat screen TV. I thought my symptoms were from magnetic fields. They don't give off a lot of magnetic and what they do drops off with distance. They do give off a lot of electric fields. My symptoms were horrendous and I can't believe I didn't scope this out sooner. The instant I turned the thing on. Racing heart, headaches, sleepiness and frequent urination.

At first I focussed on the urination problems and thought it was from whatever foods or chemicals or supps I was taking. Was I taking too much salt? I was taking some D3 so was I putting too much calcium down and getting irritation that way? I changed that up and it didn't make all that much of a difference. But when I stopped watching the TV until I can figure that out, the urination (and the other symptoms) stopped.

I'm all for using the right kinds of foods and substances and this site is great for that. And I'm sure Haidut is right about the things one can take to combat whatever EMF you're dealing with. But that alone is not going to be sufficient. I was clearly barking up the wrong tree about my symptoms.

I think that if people are not making themselves aware of these dangers and taking whatever steps they can to mitigate or avoid, then they're not giving their food and supps a fighting chance.

Cirion

I was mistaken about my reactions to my flat screen TV. I thought my symptoms were from magnetic fields. They don't give off a lot of magnetic and what they do drops off with distance. They do give off a lot of electric fields. My symptoms were horrendous and I can't believe I didn't scope this out sooner. The instant I turned the thing on. Racing heart, headaches, sleepiness and frequent urination.

Nice. Thanks for this tidbit. How far away does the EF extend away from the TV while on? Is it safe if you have it on across the room like 12+ ft away? This may be part of my problems. Do monitors give off lots of EF too? I would imagine so right? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas ... my stupid meter doesn't come in until tomorrow... Lol but I can try to minimize my TV usage until then

What can we do to mitigate EF if we work at a computer all day?

I'm all for using the right kinds of foods and substances and this site is great for that. And I'm sure Haidut is right about the things one can take to combat whatever EMF you're dealing with. But that alone is not going to be sufficient. I was clearly barking up the wrong tree about my symptoms.

I hear you man. I feel like sometimes people here think you can solve all your problems with supplements and/or food. We need to remember that health is holistic and includes (but not limited) to sunlight, water, food, EMF's, supplements, relationships, sleep, and more.

I think that if people are not making themselves aware of these dangers and taking whatever steps they can to mitigate or avoid, then they're not giving their food and supps a fighting chance.

100% spot on.

Cirion

Owen B

Nice. Thanks for this tidbit. How far away does the EF extend away from the TV while on? Is it safe if you have it on across the room like 12+ ft away? This may be part of my problems. Do monitors give off lots of EF too? I would imagine so right? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas ... my stupid meter doesn't come in until tomorrow... Lol but I can try to minimize my TV usage until then

What can we do to mitigate EF if we work at a computer all day?

I hear you man. I feel like sometimes people here think you can solve all your problems with supplements and/or food. We need to remember that health is holistic and includes (but not limited) to sunlight, water, food, EMF's, supplements, relationships, sleep, and more.

100% spot on.
I'm trying to figure this EF thing with my TV now. This field is intense. It goes well beyond 8'. I even unhooked the HD cable from the TV and just turned the TV on and was horrified that the effect was just as immediate and only just a little less intense.

I'm ecstatic that making simple changes like unplugging any power cords at night (and finding low mG spots) has been so effective. I think not sleeping next to a wall is a good idea - you never know what's happening in a neighbor's apt. And I feel much more resilient during the day.

But that's just the problem. You can measure electric fields. The meter you have does. Gigahertz Solutions has one. And there's Body Voltage meters. But if one is a renter, there's just less options for the kinds of EFs you can get.

So if I spend for one of those meters, what can I really do? If I were a homeowner I'd have much more options. And I'd have more knowledge about what exactly is going on with the wiring, like what kind is it or can it be replaced? But landlords - kind of being landlords - are not going to be very helpful.

Sean at lessemf.com sells grounded shielding for computer monitors (I'm sure they give off EF too) and for flat screens. I'm waiting to hear from him.

Will I have to give up the TV? Now that I've identified the cause of my issues I can't allow this to go on. A smaller TV might give off a weaker EF? If I had to give it up I would. I have a huge love/hate relationship with TV anyway; maybe it would be just what I needed. And I could put the $100 i'm saving to much better use, like at idealabsdc - and probably get more mileage from that as well.

I'll let you know what I find.

Cirion

Yes, lots of questions, not enough answers, many ideas for solutions...

Are EF's a function of TV size as you suggest? Maybe maybe not. We know that MF's are not a function of size, so perhaps EF's are also not a function of size. I can test this once I get my meter.

Does the TV emit EF even when turned off? I was reading that all appliances emit some EF even when off.

I would focus on the changes you can make in the meantime before you become a homeowner. It's worth it to own, start saving if you can. For now, just focus on reducing what is within your control (your own unit). You don't have to get a big fancy house. I actually kind of want to downsize, I got too big of a house. Depending on where you live, it's fairly easy to get a house for less than 100k. Just be careful if you go too far below 100k, houses that are in the 50k price range often have potentially hidden problems that may cost you a lot to repair. I see no reason why you couldn't get a 50k house though, if you don't care that it's small and not that pretty. I think it'd be worth it to get away from large EMF's that are so commonplace with renting. You can always get a large 40+ year loan if necessary to fund it. Interest rates in the states at least are quite good these days, so its a good time to buy a house.

To be honest, as I become more "Peaty", my desire to play video games becomes less. I still like to watch anime, but I'm doing other activities like read more than I ever have before. I do use a computer a lot to post here though, and I like this community too much to give that up.

edit - just saw you only have 100$ saved. May be hard for you to move, not sure what to say, other than to try to keep saving I suppose.

The only real pain with a house is the initial up front cost if you don't have a lot of capital. Closing costs and whatnot can slam you with anywhere between 3-10,000$+ in costs depending how expensive the house is.

Maybe then the better / more realistic short term option for you is to find an affordable apartment to move to that has less EMF's (bring your meter(s) with you when you are hunting)

In terms of wiring in the house, if you're short on funds, the best and simplest thing to do is simply to turn off the circuit breaker in at least your bedroom (and even the whole apartment). This not only will eliminate all of your EMF sources (MF, EF, RF, Dirty electricity), though of course you still have to contend with your neighbors' EMF sources.

In my experience apartments should have circuit breakers you can mess with. In houses they're usually in the garage, in apartments from my experience they're often hidden in the laundry room or something.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Will I have to give up the TV? Now that I've identified the cause of my issues I can't allow this to go on. A smaller TV might give off a weaker EF? If I had to give it up I would. I have a huge love/hate relationship with TV anyway
I haven’t had a TV in over 20 years! Never need one, never miss one, never bored. Tons to learn and study...

Cirion

I haven’t had a TV in over 20 years! Never need one, never miss one, never bored. Tons to learn and study...

I hear you. I use my TV for my PC though so I need it haha. I want to use my TV for playing games and stuff less and less as I get healthier and want to learn more myself. Funny I used to hate reading. I went from that to now reading SIX books, yes, from 0 to 6 books haha and my list of books I want to read keeps increasing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals