THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19

jay123

Just wanted to report. I would say that my taste is smell is about 85 percent. That is way better than nothing! I had not problems at all stopping the nicotine patch. All is well. I am very thankful!

Beatrix_

Thank you for posting this link
Just wanted to report. I would say that my taste is smell is about 85 percent. That is way better than nothing! I had not problems at all stopping the nicotine patch. All is well. I am very thankful!
This is great news!
I used the nicotine patches for 6 days, cutting each one in half to make a low dose of 7 mg per day.

I stopped because I was not seeing any improvement but since then, since Oct. 12, I have developed dizzy spells and my BP was unstable, with increased pulse, highest reading 158/78 on Oct 10 down to 127/63 today.

The dizziness and room spinning was when I moved my head, not so much when standing, but when laying down or moving my head whilst in that position. It has slowly been improving.

Today I was looking at side effects for the patches and found that dizziness was top of the list. It also said be wary with HBP which I have at times. It also warned not to cut in half so maybe I have had overdoses. WARNING!
I am so sorry this did not work for you and caused such adverse effects!
Update: Yesterday my wife bought different flavored macaroons. With not knowing the flavors, I was able to taste them all and guess all of the flavors! I would say I am 80 to 90 percent tasting and smelling at this point. I noticed that I still don't smell some things. Like when I open a can of cat food for my cat it smells like dirt but not the odorous fish Pate smell. Well it's almost been 3 years so I guess some will take a little longer. Still doing the patch of 7mg a day.
After my husband and I caught covid for the 1st time (2 times in total so far), our sense of taste and smell became altered for canned tuna and vinegar (any type of vinegar). They strongly tasted/smelled like metal for almost a year and gradually disappeared.

I haven't read much of this thread yet, but has anyone tried zinc supplementation to correct taste/smell issues?

jay123

Thank you for posting this link

This is great news!

I am so sorry this did not work for you and caused such adverse effects!

After my husband and I caught covid for the 1st time (2 times in total so far), our sense of taste and smell became altered for canned tuna and vinegar (any type of vinegar). They strongly tasted/smelled like metal for almost a year and gradually disappeared.

I haven't read much of this thread yet, but has anyone tried zinc supplementation to correct taste/smell issues?
Thats interesting you say that. Canned tuna is still one of the things I really cant smell unless I put my nose in the can but it does not smell right. And you know how it can stink up a whole room when opened. I did try zinc supplementation and I did not have any success.

Beatrix_

Thats interesting you say that. Canned tuna is still one of the things I really cant smell unless I put my nose in the can but it does not smell right. And you know how it can stink up a whole room when opened. I did try zinc supplementation and I did not have any success.
We caught the variant circulating in June 2022, and you?

jay123

We caught the variant circulating in June 2022, and you?
Well, Im not sure I would call it a variant. I dont believe that from what I researched. They have never isolated this sucker. Its more of a hypothesis and they lumped a bunch of stuff together to come up with an unreliable PCR test that the cycle threshold value is so sensitive that on any given day you could test postive. I believe it was something biomanufactured and a small percentage of the total of things they lumped together from tests. I never took a test. I lost my taste and smell 12/19/2020 and got it back after the nicotine patch on 10/7/2023. 33 months and 17 days without taste and smell. I had no other symptoms at all.

Beatrix_

Well, Im not sure I would call it a variant. I dont believe that from what I researched. They have never isolated this sucker. Its more of a hypothesis and they lumped a bunch of stuff together to come up with an unreliable PCR test that the cycle threshold value is so sensitive that on any given day you could test postive. I believe it was something biomanufactured and a small percentage of the total of things they lumped together from tests.
Of course! But by the 2nd time we caught this junk in Dec 2022 it was different.

jay123

Of course! But by the 2nd time we caught this junk in Dec 2022 it was different.
It probably was. Im sure whomever was behind all of this kept dispersing different things. Remember the H1N1 flu back in the mid 2000s? It went through thousands of mutations and you never heard a thing about that happening. Each mutation would make it get weaker. But apparently with these "variants" they were still making people fear a stronger "virus". Prior to all of this PCR rapid testing people just would say they had a cold and move on. But with these things that they called "variants" some people (not a big percentage) did develop some long lasting symptoms which makes me think again that things that were bioengineered were being introduced into the environment. People have ridiculed the doctor that I posted the info on this thread because he says "snake venom". Thats alarming and gets peoples attention. But if you listen to him, he is talking about something being "spliced" together or "manufactured" to cause havoc.And he provides some studies that you can look up yourself. And that makes sense to me.

Beatrix_

It probably was. Im sure whomever was behind all of this kept dispersing different things. Remember the H1N1 flu back in the mid 2000s? It went through thousands of mutations and you never heard a thing about that happening. Each mutation would make it get weaker. But apparently with these "variants" they were still making people fear a stronger "virus". Prior to all of this PCR rapid testing people just would say they had a cold and move on. But with these things that they called "variants" some people (not a big percentage) did develop some long lasting symptoms which makes me think again that things that were bioengineered were being introduced into the environment. People have ridiculed the doctor that I posted the info on this thread because he says "snake venom". Thats alarming and gets peoples attention. But if you listen to him, he is talking about something being "spliced" together or "manufactured" to cause havoc.And he provides some studies that you can look up yourself. And that makes sense to me.
Agreed 100%

jay123

Agreed 100%
Honestly, Its really something I dont talk or write about a lot just because unfortunately we are easily "programmed" (as in television and media and If I am honest I am part of that on different levels) as they "broadcast" (casting as like in a spell (spell-words) a message) what you should think through fear and guilt. I cant change anyones mind, that is an inner thing for that person. And this hits the emotions for people hard. But it someone can objectively do some research (not subjectively with the emotions) on their own anything is a learning experience that will "change the mind" about things. Im grateful for what I have learned through this.

Beatrix_

Honestly, Its really something I dont talk or write about a lot just because unfortunately we are easily "programmed" (as in television and media and If I am honest I am part of that on different levels) as they "broadcast" (casting as like in a spell (spell-words) a message) what you should think through fear and guilt. I cant change anyones mind, that is an inner thing for that person. And this hits the emotions for people hard. But it someone can objectively do some research (not subjectively with the emotions) on their own anything is a learning experience that will "change the mind" about things. Im grateful for what I have learned through this.
I agree again, very well put. I usually prefer not to take part in heated debates, but since my husband and I caught covid 2x, I felt the need to source some information bypassing the mainstream media.

jay123

I agree again, very well put. I usually prefer not to take part in heated debates, but since my husband and I caught covid 2x, I felt the need to source some information bypassing the mainstream media.
Yes. I hope everything is well with you.

mosaic01

The trial is a follow-up to a French study, published this month, of public health data which appeared to show that people who smoke are 80% less likely to catch COVID-19 than non-smokers of the same age and sex. (...)

Amoura said the most significant part of the trial could be the testing on a sample group of 1,500 health professionals.

They will be assessed to see if they catch the virus, and whether those wearing the nicotine patches are more resistant than their colleagues wearing the placebo patches. (...)

Similar testing will be carried out on 400 people who have been hospitalised with coronavirus symptoms, to understand if nicotine alters the progress of the disease.

The trial will begin in around three weeks.

That study never saw the light of the day, even though it was led by the very scientist who discovered the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, Jean-Pierre Changeux.

I'm pretty certain they were not allowed to publish their findings.

jay123

That study never saw the light of the day, even though it was led by the very scientist who discovered the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, Jean-Pierre Changeux.

I'm pretty certain they were not allowed to publish their findings.
Yeah. It was definitely buried and we can only imagine that they were told to be quiet about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals