THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I'm only 90 minutes in so far. Food for thought! Entertain Possibilities! I do remember seeing studies saying Smokers were better protected. The Antidotes are Interesting!
It's long so watch in chunks.

I'm only 90 minutes in so far. Food for thought! Entertain Possibilities! I do remember seeing studies saying Smokers were better protected. The Antidotes are Interesting!
It's long so watch in chunks.

Boy the first 15 minutes of this video has got me upset. My husband died last year, and they gave him Vancomycin and he died eventually died. My stomach feels queasy. They let him bleed out in the emergency room for 17 hours with bloody diarrhea from C-diff, which caused him kidney damage and then they gave him Vancomycin ugh…

I finished this really long video, and the time went by so fast. It is the best one of it’s kind I have seen on the subject.

frannybananny

Boy the first 15 minutes of this video has got me upset. My husband died last year, and they gave him Vancomycin and he died eventually died. My stomach feels queasy. They let him bleed out in the emergency room for 17 hours with bloody diarrhea from C-diff, which caused him kidney damage and then they gave him Vancomycin ugh…
Oh dear.... Oh No. So Sorry Rinse&Repeat. ♥

frannybananny

I finished this really long video, and the time went by so fast. It is the best one of it’s kind I have seen on the subject.
I'm in the middle of it now. Dr Ardis is a really good speaker and he substantiates everything he says with facts and references. I want to send this to my family members who have been vaccinated because I can't get them to stop but I doubt if they will get through this whole thing. It is quite distressing.... and my brother is a doctor who keeps getting boosted!

I'm in the middle of it now. Dr Ardis is a really good speaker and he substantiates everything he says with facts and references. I want to send this to my family members who have been vaccinated because I can't get them to stop but I doubt if they will get through this whole thing. It is quite distressing.... and my brother is a doctor who keeps getting boosted!
I sent it out to the people I thought would listen, which are the ones that didn’t get vaccinated or never went past one shot and changed their minds. Most people won’t pull themselves away from a tv show to listen to something informational. This video/interview kept my attention all the way through, and I learned so so much. I am getting positive feedback from some of my peeps already! Look how I love on my people, they are all so good to me, this forum too!

Attachments

• 823AED7D-D882-4F06-976F-DB095170121E.jpeg
    823AED7D-D882-4F06-976F-DB095170121E.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 21D398F7-1E1D-4319-852C-4ADF5634AFA1.jpeg
    21D398F7-1E1D-4319-852C-4ADF5634AFA1.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 77
  • E83F9133-04D4-4353-AA34-D918E755C846.jpeg
    E83F9133-04D4-4353-AA34-D918E755C846.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 75

Ben.

Wasnt Bryan Ardis the one who claimed trough God he figured out that "Covid19" was something along the lines of "Snake Venom" ... like a year ago or so?

You guys sure it's worth investing 2 hours of listening/watching this?

Wasnt Bryan Ardis the one who claimed trough God he figured out that "Covid19" was something along the lines of "Snake Venom" ... like a year ago or so?

Sure was with proof.

frannybananny

He has references and proof. You really can't criticize this video without watching, I think you would be surprised and it might save the lives of people you know.

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I think because their are some SOLUTIONS he's offering, this will uplift lots of people and return some hope.

Peatful

Look up Stew Peter’s:
Watch the Water documentary.

From a few years ago. Like ben said.

It’s shorter iirc

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Thank you, I was wondering about that!
The thing is Antidote, could be considered the next in the series of his investigations. The time shouldn't be the issue. These whiners probably waste more time than they know....sorry , it's the truth! The new data that other Dr's sent Ardis plus the continuation of his own research is well worth the time spent. Plus Stew Peters & Mike Adams are Mr. & Mr. Sensationalism on steroids. Bad energy! This interview is cool calm, slick and just facts, data, facts, boom, boom, boom. No cheerleading & Pom-Poms and patting themselves on the back for being wonderful!

geusterman

I was reading an article on niacinamide by Jonathan Wright MD of the Tahoma clinic. The osteoarthritis levels of one patient in his 80s did not exist in his brother, a chronic smoker. He considered nicotine and niacinamide to be very similar. Started the brother with osteoarthritis with 3 g of niacinamide a day and it was quite effective. I used it for osteoarthritis in my knees (as well as 50 mg a day of iodine). NAD?

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I was reading an article on niacinamide by Jonathan Wright MD of the Tahoma clinic. The osteoarthritis levels of one patient in his 80s did not exist in his brother, a chronic smoker. He considered nicotine and niacinamide to be very similar. Started the brother with osteoarthritis with 3 g of niacinamide a day and it was quite effective. I used it for osteoarthritis in my knees (as well as 50 mg a day of iodine). NAD?
Mercola & Georgi talk about Niacinamide all the time 3 doses a day, approx. 150mg each. Mercola starting making the dose because all the other stuff is like 500mg as the lowest dose out there. Both talk low dose spread out.

This doc. can talk and may be a snake venom was the reason some people got sick, but I would recommend to watch linked interview before you make your mind about Dr. Bryan Ardis ideas

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iZwBEZ78o67a/

All I am getting so far is the doctors trying to convince him that seeing isn’t believing. I honestly can’t sit through two plus hours of that. I wonder why snake venom would be used in cosmetics?

Last edited:
OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
This doc. can talk and may be a snake venom was the reason some people got sick, but I would recommend to watch linked interview before you make your mind about Dr. Bryan Ardis ideas

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iZwBEZ78o67a/

The most important thing is that people are talking, discussing, researching and using their grey matter.........so it's a win-win all around! Like a good old fashion Salon, where people discuss ideas, concepts, thoughts, theories in a Civilized Manner! Let's bring it back!

I wonder how it could be in the water when so diluted?
If the birth control hormones, medications, pesticides and other horrible things are proven to be in our water supply, why not venom? At a treatment plant, “they” go there to “test” the water, or to maybe turn off a few filters and add a special something and there we go, we have an “outbreak” in an area.
They are not squeezing snakes to get the stuff, so “they” can make it as potent as they want, with just a vial of something nefarious, which has been a fear for years, all over the world, getting loose if is were released, like Ebola or anything else. They can mass produce it, put it in bottled drinks, the possibilities are endless. I am more focused on that the synthetic venom is excreted through the feces, than if it is from actual water. “Outbreaks” is always the word, with a whole town or area getting infected all at one, and calling it “contagious” when in actuality it could be where they dropped the “bomb” and everybody ingested it, like a Brockovich movie.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals