THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19

Peatful

jay123

Blood sugar
Oh...LOL,,,Whew...I thought it was the other BS....LOL! Yeah I thought that too overnight when I was going to the bathroom. I have never had a problem with that but I guess introducing this could mess with it. I will see how today goes. Thanks!

Peatful

jay123

I found his recommendation for the gum and the patch depending on what you want to do for this. He has a presentation slide show about all the directions. Here is is. I hope this helps......

Attachments

• The Dr. Ardis Show - How To Use Nicotine Protocol (1).pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 84

frannybananny

I found his recommendation for the gum and the patch depending on what you want to do for this. He has a presentation slide show about all the directions. Here is is. I hope this helps......
I tried the Nicotine gum 2mg today with the cheek pouch method and then slightly chewing, after ecperiencing the slight burning I took the gum out and tried again an hour later on the same piece. It seems to not help the ringing in my ears but increases it and is giving me a slight headache. What's interesting is that it seems to have opened up my sinuses a lot! I do not have a sinus problem or allergies but I notice the diff. How did you do @jay123?

Mary Lyn

Day 2 of nicorette patch half of one 15 mg patch worn 11 hrs.

Had to get up to pee at 1 am. Don't usually have to wake to do this. Had a decent stretch after that with another extremely vivid dream. Had been listening to a podcast before sleep by Alisa Childers, apologist, who I like very much as she is so clear and articulate. She was talking to Teasi Cannon about spiritual abuse in the church and the red flags.

My dream was connected to this and the present situation I am in, attending an NAR influenced church - only Christians here will understand. I feel that some healing took place from that dream which has amazed me.

Nothing else of note. No reduction in sinus blocking though the night.

jay123

I tried the Nicotine gum 2mg today with the cheek pouch method and then slightly chewing, after ecperiencing the slight burning I took the gum out and tried again an hour later on the same piece. It seems to not help the ringing in my ears but increases it and is giving me a slight headache. What's interesting is that it seems to have opened up my sinuses a lot! I do not have a sinus problem or allergies but I notice the diff. How did you do @jay123?
No changes yet in taste and smell. Time will tell. Im hoping. I do notice a more relaxed feeling during the day and I have had some very vivid dreams.

RealNeat

Im going to be the guinea pig here. I have posted in different places here that I lost my sense of smell and taste in December 2020. I still dont have any of it and I have tried numerous things. I just bought some nicorette gum. I just put the first piece in my mouth. If it works I will be ecstatic. For the last year, the only thing I discovered with what I have is some form of radiation poisoning. No other symptoms happened besides loss of taste and smell. After hearing what he said I have nothing to lose here. I will update this either way.
have you tried lions mane mushroom? anything that assists the nervous system should show some benefit. Sorry to hear about your extended anosmia, it must be very hard. I lost my smell but it came back very slowly, i used the essential oil sniffing method, coffee grounds and burnt oranges. It trains the nervous system. I lost my smell again this last spring after suffering from allergies but it didnt not fully disappear until i put on a n95 mask to sweep up my old apartment and go to the local dump. It came back a day later and happened almost the instant i wore the mask, weird coincidenc.

jay123

have you tried lions mane mushroom? anything that assists the nervous system should show some benefit. Sorry to hear about your extended anosmia, it must be very hard. I lost my smell but it came back very slowly, i used the essential oil sniffing method, coffee grounds and burnt oranges. It trains the nervous system. I lost my smell again this last spring after suffering from allergies but it didnt not fully disappear until i put on a n95 mask to sweep up my old apartment and go to the local dump. It came back a day later and happened almost the instant i wore the mask, weird coincidenc.
No. I have not tried lions mane. All of the other things I have tried. Hopefully it comes back soon!

jay123

UPDATE: Okay. Im kind of proceeding with caution but very excited about what happened today. I went to a Fall Festival with my wife today. As I said before I do not like chewing gum and yesterday I bit the inside of my mouth so I stopped the gum all day. It was four pieces a day. But what I did was I started last evening with a 7mg patch and figured it would take about 8 hours to work and stay in my system according to what I read. Then I will start the 7mg patch daily. So before we left for the Fall Festival I chewed one piece of 4mg gum for about 30 minutes. I just decided that would be my protocol. No more gum the rest of the day. Just one piece a day and the patch. I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY WHAT HAPPENED! There were many booths and my wife likes to buy candles at these festivals for Christmas presents. It was very windy and in the 50s. My eyes lit up when I was smelling candle scents before even getting to the tents they were in. Before this, I could walk into a Bath and Body Works store and not smell a thing. I smelled Barbecue being cooked! I smelled Kettle Corn being cooked. And for the first time I smelled seet baked goods too! Im hoping this is not temporary. I still have no taste as of lunchtime. Im excited about this but also thinking, "What the heck? Snake venom or toxin like snake venom?" I was never one that believed it was a "virus". It raises lots of questions for me. And I know there are twisted things in this world. Oh yeah. I do not have the jab if anyone is wondering. Im sticking with this protocol. I wonder back to the first day or two and how I expelled a lot of urine. Was the nicotine ridding me of something? Hmmm?

mm33

Forum Supporter
Thanks so much Jay, this is great! I listened to the whole interview and this is a great summary.

UPDATE: Okay. Im kind of proceeding with caution but very excited about what happened today. I went to a Fall Festival with my wife today. As I said before I do not like chewing gum and yesterday I bit the inside of my mouth so I stopped the gum all day. It was four pieces a day. But what I did was I started last evening with a 7mg patch and figured it would take about 8 hours to work and stay in my system according to what I read. Then I will start the 7mg patch daily. So before we left for the Fall Festival I chewed one piece of 4mg gum for about 30 minutes. I just decided that would be my protocol. No more gum the rest of the day. Just one piece a day and the patch. I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY WHAT HAPPENED! There were many booths and my wife likes to buy candles at these festivals for Christmas presents. It was very windy and in the 50s. My eyes lit up when I was smelling candle scents before even getting to the tents they were in. Before this, I could walk into a Bath and Body Works store and not smell a thing. I smelled Barbecue being cooked! I smelled Kettle Corn being cooked. And for the first time I smelled seet baked goods too! Im hoping this is not temporary. I still have no taste as of lunchtime. Im excited about this but also thinking, "What the heck? Snake venom or toxin like snake venom?" I was never one that believed it was a "virus". It raises lots of questions for me. And I know there are twisted things in this world. Oh yeah. I do not have the jab if anyone is wondering. Im sticking with this protocol. I wonder back to the first day or two and how I expelled a lot of urine. Was the nicotine ridding me of something? Hmmm?
Oh my gosh you wrote this so well Jay, and with much emotion it gave me a bit of a tear. I am excited for you! It is an interesting angle that you were possibly expelling something with the extra urine. This is really fascinating.

jay123

Oh my gosh you wrote this so well Jay, and with much emotion it gave me a bit of a tear. I am excited for you! It is an interesting angle that you were possibly expelling something with the extra urine. This is really fascinating.
Thanks. And more of an update. Our daughter just got a job at Jersey Mike's and wanted us to stop by. The only reason I went is to support her. It would be my first meal to try. By the way, I do not eat out much but I wanted to support her first job. I ordered a Philly cheese steak on a gluten free bun. My wife saw the tears in my eyes on the first bite. I could taste the peppers and onions and the cheese! And I could taste beef again! I was shaking from the taste bomb! I went to the soda machine. I could taste the lemonade, the root beer, the vanilla flavored drink. It probably was loaded with high fructose corn syrup but this evening I just didn't care! I could taste the beef fat! Ha! Let it be known that I don't approve eating this way much but it's been 33 months and 17 days since I could taste. I hope it keeps on going!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals