Suzanne Somers dead at 76

LucyL

She had breast cancer years ago, and afterward authored several really nice books about alternative health / alternative medicine. Sadly she also bought into bio-identical hormones. Who knows if that was a factor in her death, but it's the second one now, after Patrick Timpone, who died just in their 70s following years of alternative health practices and natural living.

I wonder if she got the COVID vax? I'm pretty sure Patrick Timpone did not.

burtlancast

Cancer finally got her.

Pity her research in alternative cancer therapies couldn't help her in a more decisive way.

But she did a lot for women affected with this disease by proving there's other legitimate therapies besides the orthodox ones. .

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Cancer finally got her.

Pity her research in alternative cancer therapies couldn't help her in a more decisive way.

But she did a lot for women affected with this disease by proving there's other legitimate therapies besides the orthodox ones. .
💯

Clyde

Cancer finally got her.

I thought surviving with cancer for 23 years would sell her ideas. She was only a day from 77. Life expectancy for women in the USA is 79.

margo

She had breast cancer years ago, and afterward authored several really nice books about alternative health / alternative medicine. Sadly she also bought into bio-identical hormones. Who knows if that was a factor in her death, but it's the second one now, after Patrick Timpone, who died just in their 70s following years of alternative health practices and natural living.

I wonder if she got the COVID vax? I'm pretty sure Patrick Timpone did not.
Why sadly? I think bioidentical hormones are ok. Especially progesterone.

burtlancast

She fell victim to the moles doctors planted in the alternative health movement by By Big Pharma, and which Gonzalez was part of.

It's tragic because if you're not health savvy, it's very easy to get fooled by them. Happens all the time.

And maybe she got prisoner of her own remedies, and didn't want to experiment and learn with other ones, since she published them in her books.

And i might add she saddly got addicted to silicon surgeries, which are greatly damaging in the long run to your health and immune system. Incredible how she couldn't realize that. Probably the cause of her relapse....

Peatress

Apparently she broke her neck during the lockdown and had to have surgery – It’s likely that she got the shots to have the surgery.

oxphoser

It was nice to see someone with a high profile saying she wasn’t going to go along with cancer treatment as usual. It amazes me that most people go along with traditional treatment despite the research. I guess the fear overwhelms them. Also, their health insurance doesn’t cover alternatives.

burtlancast

It was nice to see someone with a high profile saying she wasn’t going to go along with cancer treatment as usual. It amazes me that most people go along with traditional treatment despite the research. I guess the fear overwhelms them. Also, their health insurance doesn’t cover alternatives.

That's because Big Pharma does it's best to get alternative doctors out of business, and because even in the alternative cancer world, the results are mostly kept under wraps, so nobody can know for sure what they get into.

No certainty allowed.

Unless one is part of this forum or really a dilligent cancer researcher in alternative cancer therapies, and know what to look for, you're pretty much out in the wind.

"They got us by the balls" as Georges Carlin said....

oxphoser

That's because Big Pharma does it's best to get alternative doctors out of business, and because even in the alternative cancer world, the results are mostly kept under wraps, so nobody can know for sure what they get into.

No certainty allowed.

Unless one is part of this forum or really a dilligent cancer researcher in alternative cancer therapies, and know what to look for, you're pretty much out in the wind.

"They got us by the balls" as Georges Carlin said....
Agreed, and the news seems like a monolithic voice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals