Supplements For Optimism And Positive Mindset

faxmulder

Hi guys,

I have one question, that I didn't see discussed a lot: are optimism and a positive mindset simply related on overcoming anxiety or there is another explanation (e.g. serotonin or dopamine levels) to the fact that some people are more optimistic than others?

Which is the most efficient supplement for this specific goal? Or it is only a matter of behavior or thinking patterns?

Thanks a treat!

Hi guys,

I have one question, that I didn't see discussed a lot: are optimism and a positive mindset simply related on overcoming anxiety or there is another explanation (e.g. serotonin or dopamine levels) to the fact that some people are more optimistic than others?

Which is the most efficient supplement for this specific goal? Or it is only a matter of behavior or thinking patterns?

Thanks a treat!

Operating under the notion of Deficiency of Everything, supplement all known vitamins and Elements in surplus amounts, Protein and Fats also.

BearWithMe

Correcting all your nutritional deficiencies and fixing the metabolism will be the best course of action in the long term, as Tristan said.

But one thing, that works exceptionally well (and fast) is taurine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals