Sudden lose of erection during sex

Decentguy13

This is something new and has been occuring since I noticed a hard string like vein on the upper left side of my member right below the shaft, I believe it is a lymphocele as it doesn't cause any pain as thrombosis would I had absolutely 0 issues before this thing occurred now I get into a new relationship and can't perform as I use to I initially a get very good quality erection but it goes down not long after could this be a venous leakage? I don't believe I have low testosterone I just want to have this issue resolved it's destroying my life I'm literally becoming suicidal over this if anyone has experienced something similar and has fixed it please let me know.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Never heard of lymphocele before this and google said it happens post surgery. Did you have surgery?

The fact you said you are becoming suicidal over this makes me think it could be a low dopamine /high prolactin serotonin issue and getting in a relationship and the pressure to perform.

How old are you ?

Do you have any problems keeping it up when masturbating?

What your diet? Supplements? Meds?

And just search ed in the search and there are many threads and you might find what happening with you.

Ideal man

t heard of lymphocele before this and google said it happens post surgery. Did you have surgery?

The fact you said you are becoming suicidal over this makes me think it could be a low dopamine /high prolactin serotonin issue and getting in a relationship and the pressure to perform.

How old are you ?

Do you have any problems keeping it up when masturbating?

What your diet? Supplements? Meds?

And just search ed in the search and there are many threads and you might find what happening wi

OP
D

Decentguy13

I haven't had surgery it came after i had masturbated a few times after taking a break for months and just last night it flared up and i couldn't get any wood at all

Im 30

My supplements are

L arginine

Tribulus

Multi vitamin

Vitamins E &D3

L carnitine

I exercise i walk im not obese maybe i have a leaky vein im going to try oral testosterone next to see if it makes a difference this whole situation is just been a nightmare

Murtaza

I haven't had surgery it came after i had masturbated a few times after taking a break for months and just last night it flared up and i couldn't get any wood at all

Im 30

My supplements are

L arginine

Tribulus

Multi vitamin

Vitamins E &D3

L carnitine

I exercise i walk im not obese maybe i have a leaky vein im going to try oral testosterone next to see if it makes a difference this whole situation is just been a nightmare
what brand of tribulus have you been using?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Your testosterone may be ok but elevated estrogen may be your problem. Aspirin and are you familiar with idealabsdc.com they have gonadin and estroban that help lower estrogen.

But I would try lowering estrogen and prolactin and elevating dopamine. Lisuride lowers prolactin which you can get at idealabs and a notropic called bromantane lowers it too.

I would try those first and see if it works and if it’s venous leakage they have shockwave therapy which may help.

But I had a two week period were my libido was low and was having trouble keeping it up during sex and weaker erections but was able to soldier through. But a week before that I started taking berberine which I heard can lower dht about 3 weeks of taking it and stopped. Then I stared taking bromantane, alcar and libido is up and erections are back to normal.

OP
D

Decentguy13

Your testosterone may be ok but elevated estrogen may be your problem. Aspirin and are you familiar with idealabsdc.com they have gonadin and estroban that help lower estrogen.

But I would try lowering estrogen and prolactin and elevating dopamine. Lisuride lowers prolactin which you can get at idealabs and a notropic called bromantane lowers it too.

I would try those first and see if it works and if it’s venous leakage they have shockwave therapy which may help.

But I had a two week period were my libido was low and was having trouble keeping it up during sex and weaker erections but was able to soldier through. But a week before that I started taking berberine which I heard can lower dht about 3 weeks of taking it and stopped. Then I stared taking bromantane, alcar and libido is up and erections are back to normal.
I'm going to try and lower my estrogen levels I have noticed more water retention lately and my dopamine levels could be low I have been feeling really down and unmotivated

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals