Stars: Electrically Connected And Externally Powered (Electric Universe)

Nokoni

Proud of humility = sounds like virtue signalling and liberal guilt concerning white privilege/male privilege.
That's exactly what came to mind when I saw it, virtue signaling. I catch myself doing it all the time and think, what's the matter with you Don? Why would you even care? Oh well, try and give it a rest. But the liberals can be so preposterously outre about it sometimes, you just gotta laugh.

That's exactly what came to mind when I saw it, virtue signaling. I catch myself doing it all the time and think, what's the matter with you Don? Why would you even care? Oh well, try and give it a rest. But the liberals can be so preposterously outre about it sometimes, you just gotta laugh.

I was getting into buddhism and trying to let go of materialism, and social one-upmanship games, and status striving, and all the other monkey politics people are enthralled in, but I realized that I was just going to the next level of the same damn game.

Nokoni

I was getting into buddhism and trying to let go of materialism, and social one-upmanship games, and status striving, and all the other monkey politics people are enthralled in, but I realized that I was just going to the next level of the same damn game.
Oh, my dude, that's funny :) I'm a better Buddhist than you, lolol. But it does seem to be truly inescapable. Just try to keep it somewhat under control is maybe the best we can do.

L

lollipop

Here is a great video about SAFIRE project. Exciting for plasma physics:

Nokoni

Here is a great video about SAFIRE project. Exciting for plasma physics:

Boy those guys have made incredible progress since I last checked.

Maybe the same is true in other areas. I've always been very curious about what it looked like to our ancestors. I've stood outside looking North and tried to imagine the polar configuration of Mars, Venus, and Saturn high above. Were they dots you could make out or were they huge in the sky? One small hint I ran across once said the people could actually see the arcing between Venus and Mars, but again, what might have been the scale. And something I ran across here in just the last couple days, I think one of the Michael Steinbacher vids in the other thread, was that Venus would approach Earth, there would be a discharge, and then recede. Would it have to have been so close that it blocked out the sky in order to discharge, or would it have been moon distance, so still filling a much larger angle of the visual field, or what? I studied their work for some time, and always alert for hints to these questions but found very little. It's now been a couple years since I last devoted myself to their work, and I wonder if you might have run across any such information or conjecture?

You can find beautiful animations of phony baloney like black holes and big bangs and so on all over TV. Wouldn't it be great to have the same thing about stuff that actually happened right here on Earth not all that long ago?

L

lollipop

Maybe the same is true in other areas. I've always been very curious about what it looked like to our ancestors. I've stood outside looking North and tried to imagine the polar configuration of Mars, Venus, and Saturn high above. Were they dots you could make out or were they huge in the sky? One small hint I ran across once said the people could actually see the arcing between Venus and Mars, but again, what might have been the scale. And something I ran across here in just the last couple days, I think one of the Michael Steinbacher vids in the other thread, was that Venus would approach Earth, there would be a discharge, and then recede. Would it have to have been so close that it blocked out the sky in order to discharge, or would it have been moon distance, so still filling a much larger angle of the visual field, or what? I studied their work for some time, and always alert for hints to these questions but found very little. It's now been a couple years since I last devoted myself to their work, and I wonder if you might have run across any such information or conjecture?

You can find beautiful animations of phony baloney like black holes and big bangs and so on all over TV. Wouldn't it be great to have the same thing about stuff that actually happened right here on Earth not all that long ago?
Nice @Don - off the top of my head I can't think where to point you. Let me give it some thought though.

denise

Modern physics is trying to find the most creative way finangle observations to fit into the erronous dogmas of the last century.

Interesting. When people talk of a return to the golden age of saturn do they mean literal return to orbiting saturn? What's the code there.

Do you think ftl particles are capable of traveling backwards in time? or is that too an erogenous concept (time as a fourth dimension as opposed to a measure of motion)
The basic idea is this:
In the golden age, Saturn is stationary in the sky--the ever-present god--and perfectly aligned with Venus, Mars, and Earth. While these planets were aligned and stable, Earth was stable. The living situation was ideal (the ideal type and amount of light, etc.--basically the perfect environment for human life). But Mars started shifting, and sometimes would get close enough to the Earth to cause real havoc (lightning storms, etc.), and eventually its movements were enough to throw everything out of alignment. That's when Saturn/God "fled," as did the goddess/Venus and the warrior hero/Mars. And everything on Earth changed for the worse. You should definitely watch this video if you're interested. So it's quite possible that a person's desire to return to the golden age of Saturn would indeed include literally having the planets back where they used to be, to recreate the conditions that allowed for the golden age.

According to the electric universe theory, time is universal, so there's no time travel.

denise

The video I just posted to pimpnamedraypeat talks extensively about this exact thing (although it's Mars that descends and discharges). I don't know how realistic/to scale their animations are, but there's still a lot of cool stuff in it.

Like you, I want desperately for someone to create a realistic animation of the whole thing--not just what things looked like hanging in the sky but what the light looked like, what a day was like, how dark did it ever get? What did the different configurations of the planets (including the plasma trails) look like? What would it all have looked like from different locations on the Earth? Where exactly was the sun in all this?

I downloaded a couple of Velikovsky's books this weekend, and am looking forward to them.

Drareg

Yea I agree.
  • He's displaying high genetic quality by showing off his intelligence in a fun, approachable way. He kills two birds with one stone by displaying that he is highly intelligent without the social deficits (autism, ego) usually associated with it. Like a large, aggressive man who's also sweet and sensitive.
  • He's also displaying high potential rank by creating a cult following with him at the head.

I agree. Some scientists are idiots who pretend to be above base human needs. Cerebral narcissists who get their validation from being a wordsmith or an arrogant know it all. But I would say a large number of them also suffer from autism and the social deficits that come from high intelligence.

Have you heard of Eric Bernes' transactional analysis? He has a very good book called "Games People Play" that's right up your alley. His basic theory is that people are trained to accept validation and "strokes" (acknowledgement of existence and worth) in certain, convoluted ways, and that the manner they go about getting these strokes defines their actions and lives. He calls these "games" but they're deadly serious. For people like Richard Dawkins and other scientists, they learned to get their strokes through playing "Gee aren't you smart, professor" and other similar games that orbit around the "guru" role.

I'm getting my strokes right now by playing "dime store freud".
  • I'm Psychoanalyzing a man I've never met to show off how well read and intelligent I am
  • While simultaneously knocking him down a peg or two (while raising me up) by pointing out his psychological drives (all of which I've projected)
The downside is that it's a limiting and myopic way to live. Ray Peat barely plays "gee aren't you smart, professor" . he paints, travels, and does other non-guru stuff. I think that's a big part in why he doesn't have a bigger following. He doesn't represent himself as the all-wise all-knowing guru that followers are looking for.

Read games people play or watch the transactional analysis videos by theramintrees on youtube.
Dawkins has a good facial structure and has the personality and status of a man with good hormones levels and rank potential. He's also very intelligent and socially dominant. I would say he got into science because he got copious amounts of validation due to high intelligence, not because of sexual rejection at a young age.

Great points,looking at the book mentioned now.

Drareg

This has been a fascinating exercise for me, you can absolutely get an idea of the different qualities of each side of of your brain by examining the differences in texture of each eye. There is also an subtle change in the texture and shapes of what you see depending on your mood - for instance after a terrible night of sleep the pattern is much more "caustic" and resembles white noise with pieces of harsh shapes. As health improves the shapes become smoother, the timing is "softer." This is a fantastic way of seeing our "analog" brains in action.

That's an interesting statement, we often think of our eyes as simply receiving information in the form of "photons," but simply bringing our attention to something does indeed perturb the timing of the system we are looking at. This effect can't be explained with the standard model of physics but it has been observed and is very interesting. Regarding the exercises above; close your eyes and imagine looking at something far off, maybe a distant mountain peak. Focus as hard you can on the details at the peak, so much so that in effect lasers shoot out of your imaginary eyes into it. You might notice some interesting things in the texture of what you are looking at. Looking at dim red light through your closed eyes may help you distinguish the texture more.

The quote from Peat in an email,I think he said to think about the image of a giant mountain for example being processed on the surface of a tiny retina.
David Bohm makes a similar analogy in one of his books on the holomovement etc.

Nokoni

The video I just posted to pimpnamedraypeat talks extensively about this exact thing (although it's Mars that descends and discharges). I don't know how realistic/to scale their animations are, but there's still a lot of cool stuff in it.

Like you, I want desperately for someone to create a realistic animation of the whole thing--not just what things looked like hanging in the sky but what the light looked like, what a day was like, how dark did it ever get? What did the different configurations of the planets (including the plasma trails) look like? What would it all have looked like from different locations on the Earth? Where exactly was the sun in all this?

I downloaded a couple of Velikovsky's books this weekend, and am looking forward to them.
That was simply magnificent. Can't thank you enough. Saw that you had linked to it earlier but was like, yeah, gotta watch it again, but maybe not now. Thanks for grabbing me by the shoulders and saying dude, listen, watch the vid.

Quite apparently, when I saw it the first time long ago, I was still well into my dubiety stage. Much of the science I had pretty quickly embraced, maybe even the planetary wanderings, but not sure about this stuff, maybe seeing things that aren't there, and well, um, yeah, maybe kind of a bit new-agey. But that was so thoroughly convincing I was obviously listening with jaundiced ears because I clearly hadn't heard a whole bunch of it. I was also, at that stage, sipping from the firehose, consuming tons of their stuff all day every day. So maybe that's not the best strategy for maximizing retention :)

In any event, many, many thanks. You've now elevated Talbott to the same pedestal upon which I long ago placed Thornhill, and I look forward to parts 2 and 3 and all the rest of his stuff, only this time I'll be listening :)

Nokoni

although it's Mars that descends and discharges
Hey also, based on the "archetypes" (still too new at this to use without quotes) I think it's more likely that Venus was what carved the Red Sea, the Grand Canyon, etc. She's the evil hag, and Mars is the warrior hero. So the way I play it my head is that Venus destroys Mars (who tries valiantly to kill her) and then wanders into our neighborhood raining destruction (and apparently frogs) before settling into her current position. Obviously just guessing, but based on the whole hag thing, might make sense.

denise

That was simply magnificent. Can't thank you enough. Saw that you had linked to it earlier but was like, yeah, gotta watch it again, but maybe not now. Thanks for grabbing me by the shoulders and saying dude, listen, watch the vid.

Quite apparently, when I saw it the first time long ago, I was still well into my dubiety stage. Much of the science I had pretty quickly embraced, maybe even the planetary wanderings, but not sure about this stuff, maybe seeing things that aren't there, and well, um, yeah, maybe kind of a bit new-agey. But that was so thoroughly convincing I was obviously listening with jaundiced ears because I clearly hadn't heard a whole bunch of it. I was also, at that stage, sipping from the firehose, consuming tons of their stuff all day every day. So maybe that's not the best strategy for maximizing retention :)

In any event, many, many thanks. You've now elevated Talbott to the same pedestal upon which I long ago placed Thornhill, and I look forward to parts 2 and 3 and all the rest of his stuff, only this time I'll be listening :)
That's great! Part of me was like, surely he's seen this... but I figured it couldn't hurt. Episode 2 about Mars is pretty amazing. It's pretty much one long list of "Scientists can't figure out why this X thing on Mars is here...... but if we look at it from an EU perspective, it's as easy as 1-2-3!" One after another. It was that video that had me thinking, "Well, duh" constantly.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Check out what someone captured on photo yesterday at the Montana Skywatchers 2 group.

Karen Novak

Now check out this video and go to around 21:00 minutes for a quick view:

:D

Source

Nokoni

That's great! Part of me was like, surely he's seen this... but I figured it couldn't hurt. Episode 2 about Mars is pretty amazing. It's pretty much one long list of "Scientists can't figure out why this X thing on Mars is here...... but if we look at it from an EU perspective, it's as easy as 1-2-3!" One after another. It was that video that had me thinking, "Well, duh" constantly.
So I take it it's more on the Thornhill side. Yeah it's just so obvious, there's literally a photograph of a galaxy sculpted to a depth of miles into the surface that's hundreds of miles long. And the significance utterly escapes them. "As I was saying Freddie old boy, you'll notice quite a nice valley going through here. Mmm, quite interesting actually, wouldn't you say." Sheesh.

denise

Hey also, based on the "archetypes" (still too new at this to use without quotes) I think it's more likely that Venus was what carved the Red Sea, the Grand Canyon, etc. She's the evil hag, and Mars is the warrior hero. So the way I play it my head is that Venus destroys Mars (who tries valiantly to kill her) and then wanders into our neighborhood raining destruction (and apparently frogs) before settling into her current position. Obviously just guessing, but based on the whole hag thing, might make sense.
That certainly does make more sense to me. I mean, the warrior hero was supposed to be protecting us from the goddess's crazy chaos. And if Mars was intermittently coming close enough to wreak havoc, wouldn't the warrior hero archetype have a darker side, like the goddess/hag?

Nokoni

Check out what someone captured on photo yesterday at the Montana Skywatchers 2 group.

Karen Novak

Now check out this video and go to around 21:00 minutes for a quick view:

:D

Source

OMG, Charlie, that's just way too awesome. Wait, is this related to something that was posted earlier? I seem to remember Montana sky something. Gotta scroll back...

denise

So I take it it's more on the Thornhill side. Yeah it's just so obvious, there's literally a photograph of a galaxy sculpted to a depth of miles into the surface that's hundreds of miles long. And the significance utterly escapes them. "As I was saying Freddie old boy, you'll notice quite a nice valley going through here. Mmm, quite interesting actually, wouldn't you say." Sheesh.
Yes, definitely more Thornhill. Same with episode 3 on comets. A lot of the science was lost in me in the comets episode, but the Mars one really only required you to repeatedly compare pairs of pictures, one of Mars, and one of what a really focused bit of electricity can do to a piece of wood or metal or whatever.

Nokoni

Yes, definitely more Thornhill. Same with episode 3 on comets. A lot of the science was lost in me in the comets episode, but the Mars one really only required you to repeatedly compare pairs of pictures, one of Mars, and one of what a really focused bit of electricity can do to a piece of wood or metal or whatever.
Yeah, and the wizards we spend bazillions funding can't see it. We ought to go in and elbow them aside. "Yeah thanks for everything but we'll take it from here" :)

denise

Yeah, and the wizards we spend bazillions funding can't see it. We ought to go in and elbow them aside. "Yeah thanks for everything but we'll take it from here" :)
No kidding. I forget which video it was where Thornhill was talking about how NASA had sent up multiple satellites for something or other and they kept being destroyed (I can't remember the specifics at all; I'm only giving the gist). Thornhill knows exactly why they're getting destroyed (something electrical, obvi), but NASA doesn't acknowledge whatever that thing is, and so they're thinking about sending up a third one. How many billions is their willful ignorance costing us??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals