Stars: Electrically Connected And Externally Powered (Electric Universe)

Nokoni

No kidding. I forget which video it was where Thornhill was talking about how NASA had sent up multiple satellites for something or other and they kept being destroyed (I can't remember the specifics at all; I'm only giving the gist). Thornhill knows exactly why they're getting destroyed (something electrical, obvi), but NASA doesn't acknowledge whatever that thing is, and so they're thinking about sending up a third one. How many billions is their willful ignorance costing us??
I keep thinking it's gonna get people killed too. They're talking about going to Mars and they don't seem to be aware that electricity is even a thing. They keep talking about "wind" doing all this stuff on the surface, but meanwhile the place has no atmosphere. Those are electrical phenomena (probably birkeland curents) moving stuff around. There gonna need some pretty wonderful windbreakers.

Nokoni

Check out what someone captured on photo yesterday at the Montana Skywatchers 2 group.

Karen Novak

Now check out this video and go to around 21:00 minutes for a quick view:

:D

Source

So what's that circle and cross formation in the sky? The only comments I found were about the green area below it. Guess that's pretty curious too, come to think of it.

denise

I keep thinking it's gonna get people killed too. They're talking about going to Mars and they don't seem to be aware that electricity is even a thing. They keep talking about "wind" doing all this stuff on the surface, but meanwhile the place has no atmosphere. Those are electrical phenomena (probably birkeland curents) moving stuff around. There gonna need some pretty wonderful windbreakers.
Well, they know that electricity is a thing, sure. But they also know that it doesn't do anything! :rolleyes:

In the same video he said they were considering the possibility of a tethered satellite or some such, and he marveled at the fact that they weren't aware that such a thing would be the world's longest lightning conductor, and that they were likely to end up with a seriously huge crater where the ground station used to be...

denise

So what's that circle and cross formation in the sky? The only comments I found were about the green area below it. Guess that's pretty curious too, come to think of it.
Later in the comments, the person who posted it said she thought she'd debunked her own picture and that it had to do with her lens glare. I'd like to know why it took the shape of a cosmic wheel though!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So what's that circle and cross formation in the sky?
Possibly plasma discharge. Go to 21:49 of this video to see an illustration of a plasma discharge.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Later in the comments, the person who posted it said she thought she'd debunked her own picture and that it had to do with her lens glare. I'd like to know why it took the shape of a cosmic wheel though!
:emoji_thinking:

Nokoni

Well, they know that electricity is a thing, sure. But they also know that it doesn't do anything! :rolleyes:

In the same video he said they were considering the possibility of a tethered satellite or some such, and he marveled at the fact that they weren't aware that such a thing would be the world's longest lightning conductor, and that they were likely to end up with a seriously huge crater where the ground station used to be...
Imagine the frustration of being among the smartest physicists in the world and watching the people running the place acting like titans while stumbling around like the Three Stooges. Wal's got a lot to marvel at.

Nokoni

Possibly plasma discharge. Go to 21:49 of this video to see an illustration of a plasma discharge.

Yeah, I watched it earlier with my 7 yo daughter and paused it exactly there to use that over/under image to explain what was going on. But I'm still puzzled about the source of the discharge in that photo.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nokoni

Yeah I thought of that but I've never had a lens flare anything like that.

denise

Hey also, based on the "archetypes" (still too new at this to use without quotes) I think it's more likely that Venus was what carved the Red Sea, the Grand Canyon, etc. She's the evil hag, and Mars is the warrior hero. So the way I play it my head is that Venus destroys Mars (who tries valiantly to kill her) and then wanders into our neighborhood raining destruction (and apparently frogs) before settling into her current position. Obviously just guessing, but based on the whole hag thing, might make sense.
It just occurred to me that it was Venus that the ancients referred to as a comet, so you must be right. It's odd that this wasn't shown in the animations in that video. Only Mars was shown to descend toward the earth.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeah I thought of that but I've never had a lens flare anything like that.
It looks exactly like the discharge drawing. It seems that the possibility of copying that with a lens flare would be pretty low.

Nokoni

It just occurred to me that it was Venus that the ancients referred to as a comet, so you must be right. It's odd that this wasn't shown in the animations in that video. Only Mars was shown to descend toward the earth.
I noticed that too, but he was just shining his protective red aura :)

Nokoni

It looks exactly like the discharge drawing. It seems that the possibility of copying that with a lens flare would be pretty low.
Sure does.

Check out what someone captured on photo yesterday at the Montana Skywatchers 2 group.

Karen Novak

Now check out this video and go to around 21:00 minutes for a quick view:

Looks like a religious motif

u7cA0jS.jpg

220px-Crossed_circle.svg.png

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm very glad you mentioned this.

According to the expanding earth theory the Earth is growing.

Gynamede and other solar bodies have been shown to grow

"The bright terrain formed as Ganymede underwent some extreme resurfacing event, probably as a result of the moon's increase in size". -- Prockter, L.M., Icing Ganymede, Nature, Volume 410, Pages 25-27, 2001

Collins et al. (1999) agree that the formation of the grooved terrain on Ganymede was likely the result of post-formation "global expansion".

"Researchers now believe that Ganymede's more youthful-looking half could be due to a crust that stretched--as has happened in the past few million years on Europa--rather than any sort of icy volcanism, as many had assumed." -- Richard. A. Kerr, 2001

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that the planets and stars are living things with a consciousness of their own. Extra terrestrial life might exist in forms we are not primed to recognize as life and thus might pass us by unseen and unacknowledged. Being terrestrial creatures, we are biased towards animal and plant life. Living beings that fall outside that narrow spectrum would be invisible to us.

It took until fairly recently in human history for us to reckognize that bacteria and fungi possess life. We could not envision of any living thing being that small. Their apparent lack of motion and agency didn't help. Now we know they move towards food source, can learn, can grow, can evolve due to changing conditions. They can communicate electromagnetically. With each other and with other forms of life.

Perhaps the same principle applies on the other end of the scale. We find it hard to imagine that things the size of planets and stars could possess life. At first glance planets seem little more than inert masses of rock and dust accrued over millions of years. Yet observation has shown that planets and stars can grow. They are connected over vast distances by magnetic fields and plasmic tethers. They possess a harmonious motion which, according to the electric universe theory, is directed by electromagnetic fields rather than the yet to be found gravity.

"...the great truth, accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed, is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball...." -- Nikola Tesla, physicist, 1904

But living things need to eat don't they?

Unlike other forms of life, planets and stars exist in such a way that they don't need biological processes to digest their energy source. They absorb it directly from the electromagnetic energy of the cosmos. The video posted by @charlie shows that star formation, long thought to be random, is in facts clustered around intergalactic filaments of high energy plasma, a potent energy source for any growing star. The stars metabolize that plasma and transform the light elements into the heavy elements from which you and I are composed. Is this metabolism not a sign of life?

But do they think?

Consciousness comes in many forms and is generally considered to be a property of human life. And yet we have many example of those who, though living, lack all signs of consciousness. If human consciousness is so delicate and so easily lost, how then can a massive star or planet, possessing none of the intricate machinery necessary to host human consciousness, be said to possess such a thing?

Humans beings are a highly complex biological form of life. This complexity leads to a myriad of failpoints , some of which this forum deals with. Because of it's reliance on human life, human consciousness is highly fragile and buggy. The complicated and delicate nature of human consciousness has biased us to expect the same complexity in any forms we would think to imbue with that quality. But that does not have to be the case. Human conciousness is, at a basic level, an emergent effect of the electromagnetic activity of the brain. This does not mean that brains are necessary for conciousness, anymore than silicon and copper is necessary for computation. Any computation that can be done by a computer can be done via sticks or water or pebbles. It is the function, not the form that is important.

a_bunch_of_rocks.png

Humans consciousness is fundamentally electromagnetic yet relies on a matrix of wet neurons and biochemical reactions. It is slow and dirty and complex. The stars are much simpler in form and more dynamic. They are made of lighter elements and come as close to pure energy metabolism as possible. Human metabolism has been shown to be intrinsically linked to consciousness, with higher metabolism linked to clearer thought and a higher state of being. Due to their superior form of metabolism, I would wager that the stars posses a much clearer and unmuddied consciousness.

@haidut @Parsifal @Diokine @Drareg @RePeatRePeat @baggywrinkle @pboy

I know I wrote quite a bit, some of it probably misguided. Do you guys have any thoughts?

"Since the stars come into existence in the aether, it is reasonable that they possess sensation and intelligence. And from this it follows that the stars are to be reckoned as gods. For it may be observed that the inhabitants of those countries in which the air is pure and rarefied have keener wits and greater powers of understanding than persons who live an a dense and heavy climate [Peats high altitude theory from 1st century B.C.] .... It is therefore likely that the stars possess surpassing intelligence, since they inhabit the ethereal region of the world. Again, the consciousness and intelligence of the stars is most clearly evinced by their order and regularity ... the stars move of their own free will and because of their intelligence and divinity.... Not yet can it be said that some stronger force compels the heavenly bodies to travel in a manner contrary to their nature, for what stronger force can there be? It remains therefore that the motion of the heavenly bodies is voluntary...Therefore the existence of the gods is so manifest that I can scarcely deem one who denies it to be of sound mind." -- Marcus T. Cicero, philosopher, 1st century B.C.

I am personally convinced that all matter possesses consciousness, as all matter is subject to electron flow. The only difference between various physical objects is the level of consciousness they possess, which probably depends on metabolism. Recent studies show that even "primitive" and inanimate matter can learn just like humans. The works of JC Bose showed the same about 100 years ago.
A Piece Of Dough Can Learn Just Like Animals And Humans

There is a famous Hindu proverb - "The mind of God sleeps in stone, dreams in animals and awakens in humans". So, maybe everything is just layers of consciousness. Milo Wolff's theory of electrons and neutrinos being the only true elementary "particles" (they are nor particles but wave inverters) suggests everything that exists is in fact an electron flow and all electrons are in constant communication with each other. If you read the thread I posted above I have some links to Milo's work. Very interesting to say the least.

Regina

I am personally convinced that all matter possesses consciousness, as all matter is subject to electron flow. The only difference between various physical objects is the level of consciousness they possess, which probably depends on metabolism. Recent studies show that even "primitive" and inanimate matter can learn just like humans. The works of JC Bose showed the same about 100 years ago.

There is a famous Hindu proverb - "The mind of God sleeps in stone, dreams in animals and awakens in humans". So, maybe everything is just layers of consciousness. Milo Wolff's theory of electrons and neutrinos being the only true elementary "particles" (they are nor particles but wave inverters) suggests everything that exists is in fact an electron flow and all electrons are in constant communication with each other. If you read the thread I posted above I have some links to Milo's work. Very interesting to say the least.
My dad raised me to believe this. He talked to every stone when building a wall and treated everything like a being. I suppose it was a sort of madness but he was utterly lucid.

Last edited:

Drareg

It's all in the layers,layers of patterns,patterns observing other patterns within themselves.

Drareg

This is an interesting theory,seems humans are recording machines,metaphorically recording,look at the interest in the aurora borealis in modern times,they may find caves under the snow in that part of the world with similar paintings.

Now we mimic the TV images rather than the sky.

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's an interesting statement, we often think of our eyes as simply receiving information in the form of "photons," but simply bringing our attention to something does indeed perturb the timing of the system we are looking at

Take a look at this. Milo Wolff's theory of the electron implies the eyes project light and ears sound in order to be able to see and hear respectively.
The Universe Is NOT Expanding At An Accelerated Rate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals