Electric Vehicles In Germany Emit More Carbon Dioxide Than Diesel Vehicles

JamesGatz

For the 2050 agenda - No one will be allowed to have cars except for the elitists/authorities - Free travel won't be allowed for the common man

I'm guessing the push for electric cars is for a few reasons:

1) Gets people used to giving up their car for another to "save the environment" - eventually this step will be repeated to give up their cars entirely

2) Based on the law posted above - it accustoms people to more control over their car by Big Brother: An electric car is a lot easier to lockdown/control than a gas one if you are a troublemaker - maybe theres plans in the near future where your car wont start if you've been misbehaving but who knows

Sounds like you are having fun - nice!! We live in a world where fun has almost disappeared…

Hey look up BluShield to help the emf from your car. Look at their research - Lind of nuts. So you can have fun and be protected at the same time…
Thanks man, I really appreciate that tip. I'll look into it.

Lollipop2

Based on the law posted above - it accustoms people to more control over their car by Big Brother: An electric car is a lot easier to lockdown/control than a gas one if you are a troublemaker - maybe theres plans in the near future where your car wont start if you've been misbehaving but who knows
?

David PS

JamesGatz

Yesterday a TESLA CAR parked in front of my house across the street (about 20 feet away) and IMMEDIATELY My stress hormones went through the roof even though the car was 'OFF'

Electric vehicles are DANGEROUS and they are DEATH MACHINES really - I am sure NO ONE can have an electric vehicle in their garage without experiencing MASSIVE STRESS - it will certainly kill you over-time and make it IMPOSSIBLE to maintain a healthy metabolism

In NYC they are converting the whole bus fleet to ELECTRIC - IMAGINE how much damage these people will go through, the trains are BAD ENOUGH in terms of EMF

If you have an electric car just abandon it over the road - it's not worth the damage

The Mayor says " Big Brother is protecting you ", MORE POLICE and MORE TECHNOLOGY is needed for NYC - Jeeeeeeeeeeez 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Big cities are going to start becoming VERY DANGEROUS in terms of EMF stress